Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Someone explain this?

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
For any of the good looking guys on this board. You ever realize if your out with some chic be a 5 or 10 etc.... Other chics will look at the both of you, and the chic your with says "why was she starring at me" Seems to happen alot, but i dont know why

maybe:using chics to get more chics?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you're walking down the street and you see a crowd of people herded around something, do you keep walking, or do you stop to see what it is that's got them so interested to see if it's something YOU should be interested in as well?

Same principle. My sister and her boyfriend have two black lab pups. She'll give them each an identical chew-toy, but eventually they'll want a piece of the one the other has. Just because 1) it's not theirs and 2) the other pup appears interested in it.

Watching them squabble can be amusing. ;)

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this to your advantage.

- Women are all rivals
- Women all want what another woman has
- Women never get, why the other woman has what she (the other) has

The more women you have entertained around you, the more women will want to get entertained by you.

It adds up,

Even the best man, when a lone wolf is at a disadvantage.

Until, he has at least one woman digging him openly.

His chance will increase with the number of women around him - Danger of being discarded as player are high, but WTF!!!

Metallica:

It's not who you are, its who you know.

These are just thoughts to keep in mind, before flaming me.

You know these women because you are who you are, but the women out in the world not knowing you, will judge you on who you know. Also.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll give them each an identical chew-toy, but eventually they'll want a piece of the one the other has. Just because 1) it's not theirs and 2) the other pup appears interested in it.

love it...