PiHiPlaya
Master Don Juan
First off, I don't want your pity... I want your help and suggestions.
School started about a month or so ago, we are around 5 weeks in. This was my freshman year... it went nothing like how I planned and i'm abosolutely pissed about that. First i want to state everything that's wrong.
(1) First week of school, got oneitis with foreign exchange student, didn't think the rules applied to her so i always complimented, always was nice, never neghitted. Stuff like that.
(2) No girls see me as boyfriend material, no girls want me! Every girl I have gone up and talked to doesn't like me!
(3) This girl was making fun of me for being up close and personal. Like she was talking about invasion of personal space. So I know something is wrong with my kino.
(4) All the guys that I am in classes with ****ing rip on my ass all day. Seriously all they do when i'm around is make fun of me. There is this one kid that whenever i go up to him and try to talk to him he's like "God, go away your sooo annoying"
I can't fight the guys cuz they have popular friends that i'm sorta friends with. But they would beat my ass if i touched them. I'm wondering if I am too annoying.
so those are the problems
It's like i have a lot of acquaintances but no friends... And none of the girls like me. I know i'm doing something wrong. Can you guys like help me out, ask me some questions so we can get to the bottom of this together... and does anyone have any tips?
Thanks in Advance
School started about a month or so ago, we are around 5 weeks in. This was my freshman year... it went nothing like how I planned and i'm abosolutely pissed about that. First i want to state everything that's wrong.
(1) First week of school, got oneitis with foreign exchange student, didn't think the rules applied to her so i always complimented, always was nice, never neghitted. Stuff like that.
(2) No girls see me as boyfriend material, no girls want me! Every girl I have gone up and talked to doesn't like me!
(3) This girl was making fun of me for being up close and personal. Like she was talking about invasion of personal space. So I know something is wrong with my kino.
(4) All the guys that I am in classes with ****ing rip on my ass all day. Seriously all they do when i'm around is make fun of me. There is this one kid that whenever i go up to him and try to talk to him he's like "God, go away your sooo annoying"
I can't fight the guys cuz they have popular friends that i'm sorta friends with. But they would beat my ass if i touched them. I'm wondering if I am too annoying.
so those are the problems
It's like i have a lot of acquaintances but no friends... And none of the girls like me. I know i'm doing something wrong. Can you guys like help me out, ask me some questions so we can get to the bottom of this together... and does anyone have any tips?
Thanks in Advance