Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Somebody Explain one-itis more clearly

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because i'm failing, no matter how much i search to see what exactly it means.

from what i've read and gathered it just basiclly means that you so focused on one girl you don't see any mistakes your makeing or you get depressed something goes wrong.

and what i'm seeing in reply is no matter how serious you want to be or are with a certian girl always have 2 or 3 on backup..

I think that's a load of **** if what i'm picking up is what it is.

So if you were dateing a girl would you like her to be banging or talking to other guys? just so she doesn't get one-itis? I don't get it..

anytime i get into a relationship i always get to know the girl first, i call this i talking phase. and so does pretty much everybody else i think. Any girl that i was "talking" to though that wasn't important goes to the wayside and gets downgraded to "friends"

then as time passes the girl i put my time into becomes my g/f

i've found these to be the best relationships i've been in! The way i see it though is i don't have a problem when a girl goes to the club or bar with guys she's free to do her own thing because hell i'm doing mine. maybe that's why i don't understand one-itis because i've never felt obligated to spend 100% of my time with a girl.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime i get into a relationship i always get to know the girl first, i call this i talking phase. and so does pretty much everybody else i think. Any girl that i was "talking" to though that wasn't important goes to the wayside and gets downgraded to "friends"

make sure...that u are exstablishing strong interest from her and sexual desire for you from her.

during this stage

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz

from what i've read and gathered it just basiclly means that you so focused on one girl you don't see any mistakes your makeing or you get depressed something goes wrong.

Not really. One-itis is more something that happens after relationships are over, but I guess sometimes when your in a gf/bf situation.

One-itis is when you are so whipped/preoccupied/consumed by a girl that you can't funtion or think rationally. Not that a person with said one-itis is nutty, but noticeably (especially by others) affected by his 'need' for the girl in question. People with one-itis think about the object of the one-itis non stop, pining, acting sometimes differently than normal, etc

If you are in a relationship that ends, and your still focusing on her 6 months later, consider it a case of one-itis, IMO.

And nobody's telling you to have 2-3 girls on backup ;)

Some people here do, some don't. The advice on this forum doens't apply to each and every member.

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you were dateing a girl would you like her to be banging or talking to other guys? just so she doesn't get one-itis? I don't get it..

You have to understand that we get different things from a "dating" relationship than girls do. Us banging 2 or 3 chicks -- or banging one and having 2 or 3 "on the bench" -- is no different from her banging you but then hooking up with 2 or 3 other (AFC) guys to hang out as "just friends."

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Somebody Explain one-itis more clearly

Originally posted by cactus3178
Not really. One-itis is more something that happens after relationships are over, but I guess sometimes when your in a gf/bf situation.

One-itis is when you are so whipped/preoccupied/consumed by a girl that you can't funtion or think rationally. Not that a person with said one-itis is nutty, but noticeably (especially by others) affected by his 'need' for the girl in question. People with one-itis think about the object of the one-itis non stop, pining, acting sometimes differently than normal, etc

If you are in a relationship that ends, and your still focusing on her 6 months later, consider it a case of one-itis, IMO.

And nobody's telling you to have 2-3 girls on backup ;)

Some people here do, some don't. The advice on this forum doens't apply to each and every member.
then i guess i've never experiences one-itius because i've never felt the need to spend all my time with said girl :)

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
make sure...that u are exstablishing strong interest from her and sexual desire for you from her.

during this stage
Well seeing that we keep stopping short of screwing each others brains out (i want to wait because, i'm not trying to rush the relationship) i think i have a strong sexual desire from her to me.

on that note, the whole Intrest Level thing.. there's something about that I don't and refuse to belive, to put somebodys emotions as a number value..

I've pulled relationships outta the gutter to the point where the girl was totally infatuated with me. Before, and I am currently doing it now because, I admit i screwed up pretty bad. :eek:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oneitis= the peroid in yer life when u cant get over someone and move the h3|| on . you stay stuck on them and dwell dwell dwell.