Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Somebody BAN this ******* please and FAST

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get this scumbag out of here.

2smoothe4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah , I agree. Some of his links are racist and use the N word quite frequently.

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK

you Mods have to ban the ISP of this guy, and pay more attention to new posters coming in, and ban their asses too if they do **** like this.

This could def. be a big problem in the near future.
Notice how he didnt come straight into the Discussion, not the Tips. He would have been ripped up there, to no end. Instead he went to the HS thread. Easier prey there, but he found resistance there. Which was good.
You Mods have to have no tolorance for bs like this, no matter what. If they find any crack in tolorance, all their little friends will come and spam this place up and down.
On one side they are stupid, but on the other side damn smart.
What tells me you are dealing with no rookies here, is the fact that the sent the link about websites. Did it dawn on anyone that most N--- sites are banned? This is a way around that. And a way to set them up.
It is all clear to me.
And the fact about Germany pulling people at the airport...
Sure they do that, and rightly so. The people that were referred to, produced N--- publications in the States, and when their stupid asses came here, they got them.
That whole mail referred to people getting busted for Free Speech because it was racist ****. Of course they didnt say that, it doesnt fit in the mind right if they did.

Again, Mods, find the ISPs of this idiot, and ban it. And ban anything else coming from that city for that matter.. Just as a precaution. (but leave me be, please)
They could f--- everything up here is they really wanted to. That is what they do best.
Crack down, ban the bs with no exceptions for a month or so....it will make your lives much easier in the long term.

and then get lazy again.(quote from sycmaster)

and go ahead and send this message to him, right before you ban his ass.

Du, kannst du überhaupt Deutsch? Du schwätzt diese Scheiße, denkst daß Du die Ehre tragen mußt und auch glaubst daß der Reich der aller Größte sein wird. Aber, wieso hat Ihr nicht die Krieg gewonnen? Weil ihr alle sowieso Idioten sind, Gott sei Dank!

(whew)

------------------
If you do not control the way how you think, someone else will!
(my view on life, and finally found it in words in one of Pooks posts)

Ich bin vielleicht nicht der Beste, aber ich bin doch besser als die Reste
I am maybe not the best, but I am better than the rest!

If you cant think for yourself, and let others think for you, you deserve what happens to you.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. If anyone needs abannin, just post it here or email me and we'll look into it. We can usually take care of the problem within a few hours.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing with banning people is that even if you do ban their IP # it doesn't keep them out if they want to be a pain. It's best to ignore these people because all they want is a reaction. If you don't give it to them they will eventually get bored and go find somewhere else to be a pain where they do get a response.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody ignore Wyldfire.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You guys couldn't ignore me if your life depended on it...you know it and I know it.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't ignore Osama bin Laden, either. That doesn't mean we need him around.

[This message has been edited by galactus (edited 03-15-2002).]

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyclonus:
Someone please ban mark.
What the hell????

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't ignore Osama bin Laden, either. That doesn't mean we need him around.
LOL

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"Hell aint a bad place to be" - AC/DC

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyclonus:
Someone please ban mark.
HAHAHAHA, *seconds that motion*

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.