“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Some ********, what do you make of all this

MG81

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
UK
Guys, here's some ******** for you to get your teeth into, from your own experience, what do you make of these? They're pretty much in order of when they were said to me by this chick, It's left me totally confused, (well, its clear what she's tryin to say anyway) having all happened in a whirlwind 3 weeks:


"What do you want us to do when you come round my parents house?" (they were on a weeks holiday at the time)

(In a text message) - "I am in the club at the moment, pretty drunk with a short skirt on. Xx "

"I do care about you lots, I know we will end up together, but I get scared about relationships- It's not you hun."

"You don't want to know me, I have too many faults."

"You should go out and find a chick who'll like you the way you are."

I think it's best if you move on and forget about me, I am bad news. (within three weeks of saying this, she'd met up with at least 2-3 other guys, to my knowledge)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
She doesn't liek you, but at the same time she wants to lead you on for her own personal satisfaction.

Move on bro, leave her drunk and dead in her tracks with her short skirt in a club.
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
lol

It sounds to me like you treated a slut like a lady!...and she just wanted to get fvcked but you didnt get the signs and she lost interest. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND TO THE BEST SO DONT WORRY

for next time this is how you should react:

1-)"What do you want us to do when you come round my parents house?"

You say : " Tell you when i get there, i have to go ...se ya in 5 mins....

Get there ASAP , ask no questions, get her , throw her into the shower and fvck her .

2-)"I am in the club at the moment, pretty drunk with a short skirt on. Xx "

She would had said this if you had approached number one correctly but now you say:

" Damn that sounds sexy.....well got to let you go I am with Melisa (fake ) and i would hate to be rude."

Then dont ever call her again ...she has to do the calling at this point or is over.....

3-) and 4-) are what happens when you call her ..she already thinks you are a pvssy..Sorry but it has happened to me and many others....YOU LIVE AND LEARN
 

MG81

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
UK
Yep, think you guys have pretty much hit the nail on the head. Cool. She was an attention wh**e anyway!
 
Top