Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some ********, what do you make of all this

MG81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, here's some ******** for you to get your teeth into, from your own experience, what do you make of these? They're pretty much in order of when they were said to me by this chick, It's left me totally confused, (well, its clear what she's tryin to say anyway) having all happened in a whirlwind 3 weeks:

"What do you want us to do when you come round my parents house?" (they were on a weeks holiday at the time)

(In a text message) - "I am in the club at the moment, pretty drunk with a short skirt on. Xx "

"I do care about you lots, I know we will end up together, but I get scared about relationships- It's not you hun."

"You don't want to know me, I have too many faults."

"You should go out and find a chick who'll like you the way you are."

I think it's best if you move on and forget about me, I am bad news. (within three weeks of saying this, she'd met up with at least 2-3 other guys, to my knowledge)

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't liek you, but at the same time she wants to lead you on for her own personal satisfaction.

Move on bro, leave her drunk and dead in her tracks with her short skirt in a club.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
lol

It sounds to me like you treated a slut like a lady!...and she just wanted to get fvcked but you didnt get the signs and she lost interest. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND TO THE BEST SO DONT WORRY

for next time this is how you should react:

1-)"What do you want us to do when you come round my parents house?"

You say : " Tell you when i get there, i have to go ...se ya in 5 mins....

Get there ASAP , ask no questions, get her , throw her into the shower and fvck her .

2-)"I am in the club at the moment, pretty drunk with a short skirt on. Xx "

She would had said this if you had approached number one correctly but now you say:

" Damn that sounds sexy.....well got to let you go I am with Melisa (fake ) and i would hate to be rude."

Then dont ever call her again ...she has to do the calling at this point or is over.....

3-) and 4-) are what happens when you call her ..she already thinks you are a pvssy..Sorry but it has happened to me and many others....YOU LIVE AND LEARN

MG81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, think you guys have pretty much hit the nail on the head. Cool. She was an attention wh**e anyway!