"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Some truth for the guys who think about women 24/7

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
I just realized this a couple of weeks ago. If you think about girls too much in your life, you will become a blithering mold wondering if what you're doing is right or wrong. At one point in time I was too obsessed with girls and didn't find other focuses. therefore i was never free from their games and other things they do. Im not saying stop thinking about women but let there be a balance in your life such as sports, religion, VIDEO GAMES!!! yeahhh!, give up porn and masturbation for a couple of weeks. if you do this, you will be the man, you will have confidence to talk to women and you won't care about gettin rejected cuz you are so busy with other things :D

This works for me, i can't speak for others though so please spare me the flames.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Sometimes on a forum like this, which has such a clear focus (getting girls), we can lose sight of the big picture.

Listen guys: if you make pursuing women the primary purpose of your life, you will find yourself feeling very empty at the end. Women are wonderful, and pursuing them with gusto and confidence is a good thing. But you need a balanced life that involves many things, most of which should have nothing to do with women or getting laid.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
well said MrCode.
 
Top