Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some tips

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off for a while, I emerged myself into my life. I should have done that long ago, LOL :D

Well, I have some advice. If you can benefit feel free to use it. It worked for me.

My background: I was grown in a uber-AFC family. My father, my grandfather, all males around me are ultra AFCs. It's major proof that women do not like nice guys after all -- women in my family are as thankless as they can.

The rules:

1) Yourself first.

Fvck what those politically correct people say -- yourself first. I remember not so long ago, I decided I would put myself first. And I did it to the letter -- workout, study, work, all for me. I am single and have no children, so all I did was for my own benefit. You have no IDEA how my life improved in this short amount of time. Sadly, I succumbed to the shaming my family inflicted on me, calling me egoist and stuff. I changed my ways, this time trying to help my nuclear family. I started to do more things that would benefit the whole, not just me, and taking my time to do things for everyone. I had huge personal losses because of it, but I thought it was OK, as it would benefit everyone. This lead to number two..

2) People DO NOT admire sacrifices

Very few do. Most do not. After a while, it gets tiring, and they just think that's their born right. I was deceived by so many people who said they wanted the best for me, while screwing me up in my back. And I was doing as much as I can for their well being (see #1). Even your family: they do not give a fvck. You can sacrifice everything and they still think it's not worth ****. If you have to be shamed, at least be for things that are directly benefitting you. This is what they call equality anyway. Number three!

3) Equality?

Yes, the equality thing. I do dishes every sunday. My sister and mother do not even TOUCH them. I do it all. Sometimes I even cook for the whole family. That is equality in most people's eyes.

In fact, equality does not exist. Everybody is out to get theirs, and have no second thoughts about taking yours too. Any doubt? See what most unions fight for: priviledges. You may think they're being opressed (oh fvck! that again!), but think better. Most people get what they give. But, if you give your efforts to others, you'll not get it back -- it's theirs now. Most people who talk a lot about equality are the MOST SELFISH PEOPLE you will ever meet. They seldom say "thank you". And equality means someone is losing, and someone is winning. Pick a person who talks about equality all the time and put him/her in the "loser" position. See what happens.

*) Conclusion

Thanks to everyone on this forum. It saved my life from mediocrity. Some names: Pook, Rollo Tomassi (the dad I did not have), Anti-Dump, Señor Fingers, A-Unit. Thank you all!! And hey, I am not leaving!

That is my advice for those still stuck in the old ways, the nice guy way. The way of the guy who wants to be the savior... sorry, you're not going to be recognized. In fact, you may even be shamed for not be doing *enough*.

Again, very few people are out of this rule. You call them friends. But beware of who you call friends. They may be not, trust me.

The thing that suprised me the most? the more you care about yourself, the more people admire you. Even if they complain, they still admire you: the complaining is because you are not useful anymore.

Well, better late than never!