Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some thoughts..

Sum12

Reaction score
I think attraction is not Purely emotional. MAny of the articles on this website (and others) advocate manipulating feelings to make the opposite sex 'feel' attracted to you. Life is not just feelings, or emotions. If you rely totally on emotions you are f*cked because it is just 'one side of the coin'. If you rely totally on 'logic' you are f*cked also.

Many of so called "pick up" artists are being purely superficial. They just manipulate how things seem to get the other in bed. Even the women do this. It is plainly superficial.

What if you want to bed another just because it 'seems good' yet you may not know that it may be incompatible. You just want to 'score'? It would not be a score at all.. it would be incomplete gratification.

then there's something called addiction..

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you what, I don't need to minipulate anyone or anything. What I say, I mean. If the girl don't like it then that's fine. There are millions of woman in my area. I next them and move on. The art of being a DJ is to exude your personality and confidence. Woman pick that up like a scent.

Sum12

Reaction score
I'm not a Player, that's all I mean. I don't advocate being a player. I want to be true to myself and the highest good. is all. I see everywhere like being a player is all that one needs to be.. guys are players.. girls are deceived to like the player.. and vice versa. everyone's a player.

kratosnofear

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site gives us the knowledge and tools to understand how attraction works and use it to our advantage. You can think of it as manipulation, but in the real world people are UNKNOWINGLY manipulating each other all the time. Have you ever felt anger and jealousy watching some guy with natural game getting women to fall for him left and right? Those guys don't think they are manipulating women, they know what they want and that's to have fun and get laid. Every guy wants that, even you, just try to deny it!

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sum12 said:
I think attraction is not Purely emotional. MAny of the articles on this website (and others) advocate manipulating feelings to make the opposite sex 'feel' attracted to you. Life is not just feelings, or emotions. If you rely totally on emotions you are f*cked because it is just 'one side of the coin'. If you rely totally on 'logic' you are f*cked also.

Many of so called "pick up" artists are being purely superficial. They just manipulate how things seem to get the other in bed. Even the women do this. It is plainly superficial.

What if you want to bed another just because it 'seems good' yet you may not know that it may be incompatible. You just want to 'score'? It would not be a score at all.. it would be incomplete gratification.

then there's something called addiction..
Man you are so right in so many different ways!

Logic and emotion thats mostly it. You know that humans also have basic physio needs like food water, shelter, warmth and all that jazz. You should also know that people want more, thats what the information is there for, its for you to choose to use. It gives you something to do in your spare time, how you choose to use your time is up to you completely. So Logic can take you around the world, it can get you through school and into a ridiculously high paying job, and you don't need emotion. ON the other side of the coin, you can use your emotions, and develop your own tools to be a people person. You can also make tons of money being a people person, and you can have fun, and you can stay oblivious to the world of science and logic... Doesn't matter one bit in the long run though now does it? When your 90 years old I don't know if I'd choose a smile on my face, or a room in fancy home alone with one foot in the grave.

The pick up artist in me knows that women have needs, and that they have wants. I know when I can't fulfill a womans needs, and I try my best to give em what they want. They want to have a good time, thats what I tell em, and thats what they get... Thats what we give to you on this site. Superficial or not, both men and women manipulate eachother, men want to F*ck or be F*cked, same with women. Its one of the most enjoayable things to do in life. You can also tell or hear stories, tell or hear jokes, you can go for rides, discuss business/sports/art/literature, whaterever it is you want you can get. So yeah, unless you are lying you will get superificial people, but if you tell the truth you will get what you want. Just don't be a chicken and kid yourself that everything in life is black and white or rosy depending on your outlook on life.

So... if you want sex, you don't really care about what comes afterwards. You think in terms of short term goals(lots of sex) or long term (lots of sex with only one person). Thats about as superficial as you can be. You can go deeper, but what would you find? I ain't going to talk dirty to you, so you take a guess, what wouldn't be superficial if you are being honest?

Sum12

Reaction score
"I know when I can't fulfill a womans needs, and I try my best to give em what they want. "

even desire can mislead.. I try my best to fulfill needs.. not so much desire which is egotistic. not that desires can't be fulfilled but a lot of times people just don't know what they want or even if it's right to desire such a thing.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but whats so superficial about catering to my desires and the desires of others?