“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Some this stuff actually works

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Hey some dis shtuff actually works. I saw this girl so when we looked at eachother i made her look away first and she talked to me lol.. Then later she looked at me so i didnt look away and we just stared at eachother but i finally looked away.. damn me.. lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
cuz in one of yuor "help" posts or somones it said never look away first or somthing of that nature
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Huh? That made no sense at all. Delete please.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
youll impress girls much better if youre literate
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Ok my whole point of this was that some things in the DJ bible are true. Like somwhere i dont remember where it said somthing about being "dominent" by never breaking eye contact first. So i did that and this girl actually started talking to me. yeah anyway.
 

chronus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by mrsoy
youll impress girls much better if youre literate
i've been trying to think of a good way to say that since i started here originally, before posting under the name chronus.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by wh01987
Ok my whole point of this was that some things in the DJ bible are true.
D U H . :rolleyes:

Do you really think they put "fake" stuff in there?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Originally posted by wh01987
Ok my whole point of this was that some things in the DJ bible are true.
Why the **** do you keep sayin "some" things in the bible work??? WTF kind of moron are you?

I swear this stuff has helped so many people improve your lives, and it pisses me off to see it wasted on someone like this..

good call mrsoy ;)
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I pray that this guy is not from an English-speaking country. That would at least partially excuse this post...
 

123guy

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
hey, why is it that every post of yours either does not make sense or means nothing after reading it?
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Let me set the mood...it was friday around 3pm, slighty cloudy with rays of sun beam on the heavenly earth. Now to the story......


I was walking down the street and saw a furry bunny. I bent over to slowly, yet gently stroak the furry bunny. As i proceeded to do so i saw a llama. I was in quit a predicament, which to choose, the furry bunny or the verry cool llama. Very difficult descision. Which on did i chose you ask??? The world will never know.


How many licks does it take to get to the cent of a tootsie pop??


Back to my INTRIGUING story. I was caught up between these two delightful animals. I stood there deliberating my life altering descision. But i had come to a crossroad and had to choose one. As time was winding down i pondered deeply. As i stood there contemplating i had finally come up with a descision. And i had choosen........ THE FURRY BUNNY!!! My mission was complete, i had conquered my fear of animals.

So...whats the moral of this story??? ALWAYS choose the furry bunny. Yes, i am done...
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
**** you im american. Which is way better then a Canadian..:confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
well unlike u . . . we aren't fools . . . which is way better than bein ignorant
 

RedHerring

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Let's NOT get into a US vs The World flamewar here...

nothing good ever comes of it.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by IamtheRemedy
well unlike u . . . we aren't fools . . . which is way better than bein ignorant
By thinking you arent a fool makes you ignorant,which makes you ask....why do fools fall in love?.........why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?? why is it toothpaste and not toothglue??.......
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
I think this phrase is the perfect response to this post...
No Sh!t Sherlock

**** you im american. Which is way better then a Canadian
Classy.... very... very.. classy... :rolleyes:
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
SuSHI posted:
WTF kind of Sh!t post is this?
Da Game posted:
Delete please.
freshintake posted:
of course it works, all these people would not be here for nothing.
Ronny_Neumonic II posted:
WTF kind of moron are you?
123guy posted:
why is it that every post of yours either does not make sense or means nothing after reading it?
sonick182 posted:
No Sh!t Sherlock
There's nothing more I can say about this post. Why am I even posting right now?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top