Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some "Test" that women have pulled to test for relationship material.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, these are actual test that I have seen women pull off at my time here at the university and they were all from girls who showed high interest levels. While I believe I passed most of the more obvious ones I have to admit that being an imperfect man that tends to attract a lot of women for some reason or another even I don't pick up on all of the test women throw at me when I should have, but I assume everyone has to learn from their mistakes now and again.

How would you guys have responded to these if the opportunity arises?

TEST
1. Three parts A, B, and C
A girl sits acrost from you during lunch and tries to strike up a conversation. She appears to be enjoying a piece of cake and askes you if you would like some. You say it looks scrumptious, and that you might like to try some.
A) Assuming that it stops here how would you handle this situation?
B) Assuming that the test does not stop here and she tries to offer you a piece of cake from her own spoon how would you respond?
C)What would you say or do if you just didn't like the type of cake she was eating?

2. Two parts A and B
A) A girls tries to pry some sort of information from you by offering to get you a cookie or piece of cake for you at lunch. What do you say or do?
B) Assuming that you reveal this information to her for some reason or another what would you do if a couple of lunch periods pass and she never brings you a piece of cake or cookie for lunch?

3. A girl who you flirt with and sits with you all the time at lunch in the cafeteria suddenly walks into the cafeteria with a strange look on her face. She gives you her picture id card asking you to hold it for her and goes and gets her food. When she comes back out she rudely grabs the id card away while saying sorry and sits at another table completely ignoring you. How do you respond?

4.She motions to you to come to her or says some cute little thing like, "come here pet". What do you say or do?

5. Two parts A and B
You are known as the campus ladies man and a girl is attracted to you after realizing this fact. She askes what you are doing this afternoon and you mention that you are going to a social gathering and she askes you if you have a date.
A)How do you respond if you actually had a date?
B)How would you respond if you didn't actually have a date?

6. She mentions that she is hungry and the telephone is sitting right next to her. She wants you to dial the extension to the cafeteria for her and find out what the menu is. What do you do?

Last edited:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme take a crack at this :D

A. I probably wouldn't let it stop here, but if for some reason I had to jet I'd go for the phone number close.
B. I'd respond with something like "And get your cooties? No thanks." with a ****y tone and a grin. Then I'd go ahead and eat it.
C. If I wasn't into it, I'd say something like "Naw, looks like you're enjoying it enough for the both of us." ****y tone and smile while I'm at it.

A) "No matter how much money you have, I'm only attracted to girls with personalities. You can't buy your way to my heart." C+F attitude on this one.
B) I'd be wondering where the hell my sweets are. Letting her get away with it is not a good idea.

3. I wouldn't think twice about it, the girl sounds like a b1tch or she's having a bad day.

4. "If you want a pet, there's a pet store down the street. Now if you want a man, well I can help you out there."

A) Tell her you already have a date, perhaps next time she should stop procrastinating and ask earlier. C+F or you'll come across as a prick.
B) "Quit beating around the bush and just ask me to marry you already." :D

6. "You're the one that's hungry. Dial the number yourself. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

I hope I passed :p

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should tell you guys how I faired on this....

1. Failed- I ate the piece of cake that she offered me, and she was actually testing me to see if I would point out to her the fact that it was gross. She lost interest afterwards.

2. Passed- I said alright and told her what she wanted, but when she didn't go get me anything on her own I sat next to her and pointed out that she hadn't fulfilled her promise yet. The cafeteria was only serving cake that day so I demanded she go get me a cookie. She knew that there were no cookies and tried arguing with me passivly that she also said she would get me a piece of cake. I demanded again that she should go get me a cookie so she went to go get me something. She came back with a piece of cake and asked if chocolate cake would be alright, and that there wasn't any cookies. I said fine and took her cake, but didn't start eating it. After 15 minutes she looked at me sternly and said that I better eat the cake. I told her that I'll eat it in my own time. She started to flirt with me after that again during lunch periods and would always wave hi to me when she saw me.

3. Passed- This was a girl that would always go out of her way to be with me or sit with me. She thought my interest level was rising so she thought she would test whether I would be hurt or not. I told her it was fine, and continued on like she didn't even exist. The next day she came to come sit next to me looking a little appologetic. I ignored her for a while after that and we started flirting again.

4. Passed - told her to go find some other ape to do her dirty work.

5. Failed and suceeded - She wasn't a very attractive girl. I tried to weed around the bush because I didn't want to ask her out, and I wasn't going with any girls. She asked if I was interested in her and I said yes (I wasn't honest of course) She stuck me in the friend category after that thank God.

6. Passed - Told her to go do it herself since she was just sitting there. She did it and said she wouldn't tell me what the menu was. I told her I'll just find out later. I then asked her if she was happy. She said yes, so I replied with "If your happy then so am I".

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I've endured a test like this at college twice with two different HBs. Both of them TOLD me to sit next to them in class before any rapport or intro was established. The first one gave me the Ice Queen treatment when I eagerly tried to flirt with her. FAILED
I had already discovered this site when another HB tried to do the same sh1t. I looked at her suspicously and hesitated, said I didn't want to be distracted from the lecture. She insisted, so I sat next to her, BUT I hardly said a word to her and acted indifferent. PASSED

The key to passing this type of skullduggery is simply not giving exactly what the HB demands from you.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to passing this type of skullduggery is simply not giving exactly what the HB demands from you.
Not always, sometimes they will do it to see if you act a certain way; like when the one girl was looking for any sign of desperation when she did the *****y id card test on me or to see if you will stand up for yourself by pointing something gross out to them like in the one cake example. Girls like to focus on personality traits alot when they are looking for potential men. Even if I fail a test I would always look at it positively as in that the girl was interested in me and really wanted me to pass her test so she could be with me. Self-improvement is a wonderful thing with experience even if you don't get the girl sometimes. It helps you to be better prepared for next time.

TwoDollahs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 1: First off, don't use the word scrumptious. Only girls say silly things like that and your not a girl. If she strikes up a convo with you and asks for a piece of cake just say "no thanks"...you don't want to take her food. At this point she probably didnt introduce herself, so you should ask her name and give her yours. If she doesn't continue the convo in a few secs, then ask her how her day was. Next ask her if she lives on campus,etc..she'll then ask you where you live...then strike up some more intelligent convo...when your done eating tell her it was nice meeting her. next time you see her jsut pull off some mroe game and get her #.

Part 2: Don't give her info for anything...Shes not your "buddy" to tell gossip to. You making her give you cake screws it up more for you(can't afford your own cake?).

Part 3: First off, if some girl just handed me an ID for no reason it would make me think shes weird. If she grabbed it back, i would't careless and i'd just keep eating. Probably a nutcase.

Part 4: No girl would call me a pet. if someone was saying come here pet i wouldn't think they were talking to me anyways. But if i knew they were saying that to me i probably would just give them some quick blank look and keep doing what i was doing.

Part 5: I'd probably wonder in my head why she would ask me on a formal "date" to a party...then i would give her a quick no...Then i'd tell her she can come, and if she wanted to i'd give her directions.

Part 6: I would [probably tell her the phone's right next to her, thinking she didnt know where the phone was, and then just
keep watching t.v or whatever..

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, talk about over-analysing!

Just leave it, it ain't worth it - SHE isn't worth it.

They are only little acts - give a **** whether you "passed" them - being a DJ you should have many other girls at your beck and call.

Don't take any **** from ANY girl - it's easy, just treat them as what they are - just girls. About 20% are fit, so you can just walk over to the next...

Women are the one's who think about what the man did, not the other way round!

Remember, Women think, Men act

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take

1. Three parts A, B, and C
A girl sits acrost from you during lunch and tries to strike up a conversation. She appears to be enjoying a piece of cake and askes you if you would like some. You say it looks scrumptious, and that you might like to try some.

This is irrelevant, because I'm allergic to eggs, and would simply tell her I won't eat it because of that. But, assuming it was some non-problem food...

A) Assuming that it stops here how would you handle this situation?

I'd just eat some. I said I'd like to try some, after all. If I liked it, I'd playfully make a move to take the rest.

B) Assuming that the test does not stop here and she tries to offer you a piece of cake from her own spoon how would you respond?

Probably say "I don't know where that mouth of yours has been," and see how she reacts. If she's into it enough, I just might have some, and say "my immune system can handle any disease you can throw at me."

C)What would you say or do if you just didn't like the type of cake she was eating?

"This stuff is gross -- what are you trying to do, poison me"? Then get out my cell phone and say "I'm calling 9-1-1."

2. Two parts A and B
A) A girls tries to pry some sort of information from you by offering to get you a cookie or piece of cake for you at lunch. What do you say or do?

If it's meaningless info I don't mind giving out, I'd say "you don't need to do that to go to such lengths to find that out," while rolling my eyes. If it's something I don't want to tell her, I'd say something like, "no one gets that out of me until they've had sex with me," or some such.

B) Assuming that you reveal this information to her for some reason or another what would you do if a couple of lunch periods pass and she never brings you a piece of cake or cookie for lunch?

Tell her "you owe me (whatever it is), I got some cement shoes fitted for you" in an old-time movie gangster accent.

3. A girl who you flirt with and sits with you all the time at lunch in the cafeteria suddenly walks into the cafeteria with a strange look on her face. She gives you her picture id card asking you to hold it for her and goes and gets her food. When she comes back out she rudely grabs the id card away while saying sorry and sits at another table completely ignoring you. How do you respond?

First of all, you've blown it if you take the ID in the first place without at least asking her "what are you going to do for me?" first. But, assuming things go as in the question, you say something like: "God, they sure make these kids rude nowadays, tsk, tsk," and leave.

4.She motions to you to come to her or says some cute little thing like, "come here pet". What do you say or do?

Say "OK, whaddya want from me? I'll warn you straight off I ain't cheap?"

5. Two parts A and B
You are known as the campus ladies man and a girl is attracted to you after realizing this fact. She askes what you are doing this afternoon and you mention that you are going to a social gathering and she askes you if you have a date.

How is this a test? One need not read game-playing into everything. I'd just answer this one straightforwardly and matter-of-factly. I'm the campus ladies man, after all.

A)How do you respond if you actually had a date?

Say I can't go with her 'cause I have a date, but if I'm not exclusive with the other gal, convey that to her and # close.

B)How would you respond if you didn't actually have a date?

Say "Is this to be construed that you want me to take you to (whatever it is)? If she answers yes, make arrangements."

6. She mentions that she is hungry and the telephone is sitting right next to her. She wants you to dial the extension to the cafeteria for her and find out what the menu is. What do you do?

Say she's a big girl and should be perfectly capable of using the phone, but "feel free to ask me any questions if you're having difficulty with it ... I'm always happy to be of help to people who are a little bit slow on the uptake."