"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Some simple lessons on manners

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Most quality girls like a classy man. I am not talking about a wimpy nice guy who goes out of his way to buy her lots of presents and spends lots of money on her and goes out of his way to please her. I am talking about a classy gentleman who knows good manners and displays them in a nonchalant, this is how I was brought up manner.

Here are a few things that will impress classy girls:

1) When you are having a meal with her, pull out her chair for her and take her coat for her.

2) If she says she is cold late at night, give her your coat.

3) When eating put your napkin on your lap and keep your elbows off the table. Also use a knife and a fork.

4) When walking with her, walk on the side nearest to the road.

5) When you are going to your car with her, open her car door for her. Similarly when you are getting out of the car go round and open her door for her.

6) When at a restaurant, you order for her (after asking her what she wants) and you choose the wine. Women are impressed by a man who can navigate a wine menu.

7) Don't talk about other girls especially exes in her presence or ***** about anyone. Keep the conversation light and funny.

8) Open doors for her

9) When eating with her, fill up her wine glass and ask her if she wants any dressing, salt etc. Make sure she has everything she needs before you start eating.

10) Don't swear in her presence or use foul language.

Note that while you are being gentlemanly you are still supposed to tease her, call her up on her games, and not take any disrespect from her. You are not putting on good manners to impress her, you are doing it because you are a classy DJ who knows how to look after a girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Good tip. You are turning into one of my favourite posters.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I think this is a good list and as a woman (and human being) I think you're right on all points... except...

When at a restaurant, you order for her (after asking her what she wants) and you choose the wine. Women are impressed by a man who can navigate a wine menu.
This to me isn't good manners, it's being oldfashioned and even controlling. I don't need someone to talk for me. Choosing the wine is a nice touch, but ordering for me just seems kind of stupid.
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
i THINK THIS IS SISSY MANNER. cAN'T SHE OPEN THE CAR DOOR HER SELF OR CLOSE IT HERSELF? COMON.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
i THINK THIS IS SISSY MANNER. cAN'T SHE OPEN THE CAR DOOR HER SELF OR CLOSE IT HERSELF? COMON.
Well, not really. She CAN open it herself, but you'd be a gentleman to do it for her. I also believe he means this for dates. I would definitely not be so chivalrous everyday. Maybe I'd do some, but I'd probably tone down most of them and just cut out a few for daily behavior. There isn't a set pattern. You find what you're comfortable with.

I'd like to back up my claim that MattRogers meant this for dates because of the wine part.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
But remember that if you open her door for her... by the time you've walked around to your door - she should have unlocked your door for you from inside the car. If she doesn't do that, then she's not worth being 'classy' for anyhow.

As for opening doors, I think you should hold the door for ANYONE who is near you... that's REALLY classy.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
As for opening doors, I think you should hold the door for ANYONE who is near you... that's REALLY classy.
I think he meant opening doors as in, holding it and letting the girl walk through first. There's no way in hell I'm holding the door open for like 10 people. I usually just walk through and keep my hand on the door a bit longer so the person behind me can walk through mostly. So it's like I'm "passing" the door onto them instead of just flinging it and slipping through.

I also hold doors for little kids letting them walk through first.
 
Top