Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some simple advice and thanks

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some advice I have to all of those people who are still her trying to figure out women.

1. Show yourself some respect and next all the girls in your life (yes every one of them) even the ones you are thinking about asking. They are all hors. Ignore them etc. Why else would you be here if you didn't have useless women in your life?

2. Figure out what it means to be a man

3. Figure out what makes a good woman. Remember that a woman is a mans helper.

4. Now only look for a woman that has figured out what makes a good man.

How do you know that you have a good woman? Simple... When you talk about honour, conviction, strength, respect, wisdom, and providing she loves you even more. She understands what those things mean. The more you act like a man and think like a man (and not like a child or some idiot metrosexual homo) the more she loves you. A good woman is attracted to the qualities that make a good man. These are not feminist qualities that are defined by our pathetic modern society. I submit that any woman who thinks that the perfect man is a gay guy is a complete retard. She is totally useless and has no clue. The more a woman is looking for a feminised man the more she is imature. A retarded woman like this will never give you love you need as a man.

Anyway it took me about 2 years to figure all this stuff out and start acting like a man. The less I was afraid of being a man and holding strong to the values that make a man the more success I started having. The reason is that I stoped going after usless women. I realized that I only really wanted one girl to honour and respect and she had to understand my values.
At first I was lost trying many of the tricks on here, but in the end I had to learn a hard lesson. Everything amounted to self respect. If I didn't have that then I was hopeless. If I used tricks then I had no respect for my worth as a man on its own. I was just ignoring the simple facts. Useless women are every place. I shouldn't waste my time with them. I would rather die then waste my time with a hor

I went into work this morning and opened my email

here is the message I found

Oh what are you doing to me!!! Since yesterday night I am needing you so much,
all my soul, my heart, my skin needs you .....I can't concentrate, I just want
to see you and be in your arms.

Kevin.... I love you so much......
This is basically all thanks to many of the people here who have rejected the modern hor, feminism, and idiot dating adivce columns.

The fact is this. For a man there is NO "dating" advice any of you need. You just need to act like a good man and show yourself a high level of self respect. Don't even let usless women get close to you. Treat them like children if you wish but don't think for one moment that there is not a good woman out there for you.

Reaction score
00Kevin said:
A good woman is attracted to the qualities that make a good man.
Very well said - I will add this to my signature!! :up: BRAVO!!!

Unfortunately, most men learn after they get burned by hors who they once cherished - by treachery and betrayal men are fortified!!! Wise men will learn before the lesson!!!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. There is alot of wisdom in this post.

I could see we have an LMS protege.