Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some serious test

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I just went through a crazy experience. Either this was a major test, or the girl has a crazy life. The latter is probably not too far from the realm of possibilities, but here's what happened.

Basically, I called this girl yesterday, asked her to do something today, and she enthusiastically agreed. Said she looked forward to it, blah blah blah.

5 minutes before I reach the place where we are to meet, I get a text message saying essentially that she can't make it, except not in those exact words. Said we should make any more plans because there is so much going on in her life right now.

Anyways, her phone isn't taking any messages, and she had a generic message to everyone telling them that she's going to take a break from the world to concentrate on her work.

I can't get a hold of her now, except by e-mail. I'm debating whether I should e-mail her. Either way, I have to play it cool, especially if this is some test. Gotta move on to some other girls, but now I'm a bit apprehensive.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
What a trick.

Fogetaboutit!

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you could email her..tell her that you hope she's doing fine and all-make sure not to even hint at any ultimatums though...just be cool about it- try to think positive about the situation- ya and even if she is pulling some bytch sh*t then oh well move on if she doesn't contact you soon after.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl is loony...NEXT

P.S cloud got your message but i couldn't get through to you....don'tgo out with them it's a trap to test you

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she flaked. if brad pitt asked her out, would she pull this bull-****? even if her life WAS busy, im sure shed make an exception for him.

you could get back in touch with her, but i think itd be best if you indulged on a couple other girls first. even if it was a test, what would it prove? of course, by calling her and crying about being stood up, youll look like a chump... so then by ignoring and shunning her, does that mean youve "passed" her test? does that mean she will now respect you as a man?

pfft. dont waste too much (or any) time on a girl who treats you like this. HERES a test; let her walk in on you having a threesome with a couple smokin' babes. let her see what shes missing out on. ask her to pass the KY and then tell her to get the **** out.

-SLB

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm going to play this one cool, like I've been doing all along with this girl. I've got other girls I'm talking to, so that's not the problem. The problem is that I trusted this girl to be at least honest with me up until now, and I have not yet found a reason not to believe her. This is the most drastic move she's pulled, but she's notoriously flaky. Even our first date was a bit flaky in the sense that she had to change plans in the middle. Her life is quite a mess. I just wanted to hang with her, nothing that serious. That's what gets me the most.

What gets me into trouble with these girls is that I don't make it clear that I want to be friends with them, but at the same time, I don't make it clear that I want to be involved with them. This may be a wrong move. What do you think?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

sounds good man- by the way your inbox is full

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, I'll clear it, it doesn't hold much, does it?

Sg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need the attitude that your just out to have fun without
any intentions on your mind. That makes it a challenge for her to try and become the center of your attention.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
The problem is that I trusted this girl to be at least honest with me up until now, and I have not yet found a reason not to believe her.
Alright young lad, you need to learn the rules of the game. You wanted her to at least be honest? As in telling you the real reason why she was flakin'? It doesn't work that way. You need to know or figure these things out. Women are not gonna tell you how to make thing easy for you. You know the answer, I hope you do, low interest.

This is the most drastic move she's pulled, but she's notoriously flaky. Even our first date was a bit flaky in the sense that she had to change plans in the middle. Her life is quite a mess. I just wanted to hang with her, nothing that serious. That's what gets me the most.
Why is that drastic? Flakiness is typical women behavior. Why are you so surprised? This is second nature and should be expected. You are not being honest with yourself. You're not tryin' to just hang out with her. You want something physical with her, that's what really gets you. She knows you want her. Nothing wrong with that. You just need to be aware that she already knows, so don't worry about that. Worry about the way you carry yourself.

What gets me into trouble with these girls is that I don't make it clear that I want to be friends with them, but at the same time, I don't make it clear that I want to be involved with them. This may be a wrong move. What do you think?
"Well, I think". LoL. You don't need to make anything clear. That is not how women communicate. Women are subtle and like to play the game through that communication channel. You are too worried about "the wrong move" and "the right move", and not focusing on what matters. Women know that you want them. Even when you don't want them, they assume, and they are usually right because what kind of chump wastes time hanging out to just be friends? Women get it.

What you need to do is subtly communicate that you are not an AFC who is just happy to be surrounded by her presence. Subtly communicate that you are in control, interested, and not afraid to be a sexual being. Once you got that down, then you can say anything, specially stuff like "you'd make a great friend", and not have them put you on the LJBF zone. Yes, in other words, communicate one thing with your body, and say something opposite. She will get the message loud and clear, as in "he gets it, and I am intrigued and want to figure him out."

Being predictable is your number one enemy, and so far you've been relying on it. You are doing what every other guy does, I challenge you to be different,and you'll start getting different results.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster, this girl is calling me and making plans with me though, so this is a little more complicated than it sounds. She is totally up for things, but just has a ton of crap going on in her life.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
, but she's notoriously flaky. Even our first date was a bit flaky in the sense that she had to change plans in the middle. Her life is quite a mess.
Red flag right there. You probably shoulda cut her off right there and then. Yea, its tuff though, I bet she was pretty hot. The flaky ones are usually hotties. Gotta NEXT bro.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster, this girl is calling me and making plans with me though, so this is a little more complicated than it sounds. She is totally up for things, but just has a ton of crap going on in her life.

Yes, I undertand that, and even expect it. She constantly has to check up to see if she's still in control. She can't help herself, she needs attention. Every single time you hang out with her and you don't advance toward your goal, you in turn are letting it slip away further. If all you want to do is be friends, then you are getting into the friends zone very quick with no chance of getting out of it.

MightyLight

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes using you as a way to boost her own ego
Why waste time thinkin about a psycho woman who isnt going to have nething to do with you??
Read the DJ Bible

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she was hot, but not the hottest gal I've seen. However, still a good looking girl nevertheless. I understand it's always these that prove to be the most trouble.

Anyways, I'm thinking of just e-mailing her, saying I'm going to back off a little.

Last time I did something like that, she called me. She's flaky more because she has so much stuff to do, not because she doesn't want to do it. That's the problem.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she was hot, but not the hottest gal I've seen. However, still a good looking girl nevertheless. I understand it's always these that prove to be the most trouble.

Anyways, I'm thinking of just e-mailing her, saying I'm going to back off a little.

Last time I did something like that, she called me. She's flaky more because she has so much stuff to do, not because she doesn't want to do it. That's the problem.
Do not email her to tell her anything. Don't tell her what you're gonna do, just do it. She has a lot of stuff to do. You have a lot of stuff to do. I have a lot of stuff to do. If she has the hots for a guy, believe me, she will have the time, if not, she'll make it.

I'll be go out on a limb and say she is already seeing/dating other guys, probalby one she really has the hots for to make time for. Believe me, women can't go without male attention or without the potential of having someone next to them. She will not just shut the door for no reason, as in "I got a lot of stuff going on."

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
delete the number, delete the e-mail address, forget about her, find another girl.

don't put up with that sh!t, you deserve better. if she calls you, tell her you're not interested in her anymore, and that she missed her window of oppurtunity by being flaky. don't let her get you into an argument on why she's flaky, just ignore it, and say you're busy at the moment, that you don't have time for this, and that you have to go, and end the conversation.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score