“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

some rumor crap

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
k my friend has been fooling with my old girlfriend and there is(or was i dont know) a rumor that she was using me to get to him. now ive seen pictures of them doing stuff on his comp which i unsuspectingly came across.people say that they are going out but he says they are just friends with benefits. if the old gf used me i'll be fvckin mad at both of them. what do you guys think i should do
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
just move on and forget about it

what kinda friend hooks up wit your ex?

that what you SHOULD be worryin about

and if she did, shes not worth knowin

just dont make an issue of this b/c you will come off lookin like the fool
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
i just basicly ignored the old girl today and i hardly talked to my friend
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
I dont know the situation very well, but if your ex used you to get to your friend then that's not really your friend's fault. It also shouldn't matter to you who your friend dates.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
I dont believe you, send pics. ;)

Just kidding. Well, normally, depending on if the girl broke up with me, I would be mad if a friend is dating her... UNLESS he said something to me about it before I found out from someone else. Just to make sure my "friend" is trying to hide dumb **** from me.

Other than that I agree with dbot
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
The decent thing to do on your friend's behalf would have been to tell you the truth, or at least ask if you were ok with him dating (or ****ing, whatever) her.

You should just forget about that girl, you had your fun as well.
 
Top