Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some random somali throws a 5 year old off a mall balcony....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story just came out about some Spanish student who got sucker punched randomly by some thug in London and had to have his teeth removed from his lungs. Pics of the thug reveal what we already knew.....he’s likely an immigrant from Africa or whatever muslim country. Who wants this filth in their country??

My question is always, why do the liberals want it? Don’t they realize the thugs will prey on them too?

I honestly think I hate the liberals worse than the violent groups.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more the truth is on display, the more and more people that will no longer put up with the bullsh*t from violent groups of people.
Story just came out about some Spanish student who got sucker punched randomly by some thug in London and had to have his teeth removed from his lungs. Pics of the thug reveal what we already knew.....he’s likely an immigrant from Africa or whatever muslim country. Who wants this filth in their country??

My question is always, why do the liberals want it? Don’t they realize the thugs will prey on them too?

Your racism is so strong it’s tough for you to even articulate a coherent argument. They have counseling for this.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your racism is so strong it’s tough for you to even articulate a coherent argument. They have counseling for this.
Call it what you want. I guess I'm just 'woke' hahaha.

I know one thing - you have no answer for the points I made (that you quoted). Your only answer is "racism". If it creates the necessary awareness, so be it.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Some men has little conscience, thinking that men from different countries are like cattle meat, that must be used or disposed off accordingly, the problem with this type of philosophy or way of life, when it's spread around can catch on very fast uncontrollably with dire results that often ensnares innocent people.

You that man speed dog?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men has little conscience, thinking that men from different countries are like cattle meat, that must be used or disposed off accordingly, the problem with this type of philosophy or way of life, when it's spread around can catch on very fast uncontrollably with dire results that often ensnares innocent people.

You that man speed dog?
I would say yes. You are wrong about not having a conscience, that is nothing more than a false guilt trip. I have much empathy for the victims of these crimes, committed by violent people. They are the TRUE innocent people.

At the end of the day, I suppose a person must accept reality and start pressing for those victims to stand up and defend themselves. And that is one reason why I support guns, the great equalizer. This is also likely why EyeBRollin condemns them.

One thing that Putin is doing, besides closing his borders to illegal immigration, is training his populace with arms.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I would say yes. You are wrong about not having a conscience, that is nothing more than a false guilt trip. I have much empathy for the victims of these crimes, committed by violent people. They are the TRUE innocent people.

At the end of the day, I suppose a person must accept reality and start pressing for those victims to stand up and defend themselves. And that is one reason why I support guns, the great equalizer. This is also likely why EyeBRollin condemns them.

One thing that Putin is doing, besides closing his borders to illegal immigration, is training his populace with arms.
It's good to know that you have empathy, words targeting specific communities should then be reduced as not to inflame nutjobs who has little to no conscience much less empathy, who are more then happy to get on a killing spree as can be witnessed by the Easter Day attacks in Sri Lanka.

We wouldn't want that on ur consciousness would we ?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to know that you have empathy, words targeting specific communities should then be reduced as not to inflame nutjobs who has little to no conscience much less empathy, who are more then happy to get on a killing spree as can be witnessed by the Easter Day attacks in Sri Lanka.

We wouldn't want that on ur consciousness would we ?
Shocker, carried out by violent muslims.

Guilt trip isn’t working. We are talking entirely different things, I’m talking about prevention. If the Spanish guy who got knocked out in England had shot his assailant and killed him, I would sleep like a baby. If the father of the 5 year old thrown off the balcony, had thrown the attacker over right after, and splattered his head on the floor, the world gets safer, and we should all sleep more soundly at night.

Muslims are going to continuously kill people, no matter what anyone says. They’ve done it since the beginning of time. Why would anyone want that in close proximity to them or their family?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call it what you want. I guess I'm just 'woke' hahaha.

I know one thing - you have no answer for the points I made (that you quoted). Your only answer is "racism". If it creates the necessary awareness, so be it.
The shoe fits. Your grievances are all racial. You may as well own it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The grievances are not racial, the attacks on Whites are racial. You just label us racist for recognizing it.

In EVERY CASE, it is Whites who are DEFENDING themselves from racial assault. By default that does not make the defender racist. They are simply defending themselves from a racial oriented attack.

Let me share this again since you seemed to have missed it.

• Invading White Nations - Not racism
  • Killing White men after invading - Not racism
  • Raping White women - Not racism
  • Telling White people they have no right to their nation - Not racism
  • Targeting Whites with assaults - Not racism
  • Disengaging from any business with Whites who disagree with the above - Not racism
  • Being a White who notices any of the above? - RACISM
I think he hates it that we are 'awake' and actually realize it. He knows the gig is over with a lot of folks like us.

Big difference in 'awake' and 'woke', hahaha. One means you are incredibly stupid, emotional, and easily manipulated.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he hates it that we are 'awake' and actually realize it. He knows the gig is over with a lot of folks like us.

Big difference in 'awake' and 'woke', hahaha. One means you are incredibly stupid, emotional, and easily manipulated.
You’re one personal experience away from being a klansman. Sad part is you can’t even see how much vitriol you have towards people who aren’t white. I strongly suggest either therapy or taking a break from Stormfront.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re one personal experience away from being a klansman. Sad part is you can’t even see how much vitriol you have towards people who aren’t white. I strongly suggest either therapy or taking a break from Stormfront.
If you say it over and over and over, it still does not make it true.

I consider you defeated in this competitive discussion.