"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Some quick makeout tips...

ChasinReveries

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
so u should do open mouthed kisses on teh neck?? should u use tongue at any point to kind of "lick" their neck or play around with the ear...???

can u kinda expand more on exactly what u do with ur mouth and lips on their neck...?? when i kiss girls around their neck and **** i feel like im kissing too softly and i don't know how to make it better without getting kinda "messy"...like i don't hear that noise u hear when u let go of the kiss...im not sure if u know what im talking about...maybe im just thinking about it too much...i haven't really used any of these tips....

has any1 ever had their finger sucked on???? it's a huge turn on, at least for me..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Teasing a girl with making out is very fun.

When she comes in to kiss you move youre head away. Just look at her lips and her eyes.

I did this and she pulls my head towards her's. Turned me on thats all I know! She also goes "Looks like I've found my match."

Keep it fun and DONT LET WOMEN CONTROL THE SEX!!!
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by ChasinReveries
so u should do open mouthed kisses on teh neck?? should u use tongue at any point to kind of "lick" their neck or play around with the ear...???

can u kinda expand more on exactly what u do with ur mouth and lips on their neck...?? when i kiss girls around their neck and **** i feel like im kissing too softly and i don't know how to make it better without getting kinda "messy"...like i don't hear that noise u hear when u let go of the kiss...im not sure if u know what im talking about...maybe im just thinking about it too much...i haven't really used any of these tips....

has any1 ever had their finger sucked on???? it's a huge turn on, at least for me..
You can lightly lick her neck. I mean just put the tip of youre tongue on her neck and lick for about half an inch. Then lightly blow on the spot then kiss it right after blowing. Gives the hot and cold effect. That is good to use to try to mix it up alittle while lightly kissing her neck.

Also dont be afriad to get alittle messy when messing around. I guess thats why its called "messing" around. Just take it slow and get really into it. Kiss very slow, it makes it 100x better.

Kiss her neck for alittle then start making out with her again.
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
you fogot sucking on her tounge. i have never done it, or even made out before, but i have heard its tons of fun
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Bump

I was reading through some old threads and i think that this one deffinatelly deserves a Bump;)


Luscious: nice thread, and good tips. :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I hadn't seen this, it is marvelous, mods should make it a sticky.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by SamePendo
I hadn't seen this, it is marvelous, mods should make it a sticky.
Sticky? Nah.

Bible? Perhaps.
 

Mustang05

New Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
WTF is the girl supposed to be doing with her head while your busy kissing her neck or whatever?
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
haha

Originally posted by Mustang05
WTF is the girl supposed to be doing with her head while your busy kissing her neck or whatever?
She is meant to be relaxing and enjoying the experiance, try it and see, i garantee you that she wont be complaining!;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
VERY good read for everyone who wants to be good with girls...

I give this thread 5 stars... I've done this stuff with all the girls myself..
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Luscious
Go for the ear!
This one usually gets them going pretty good...when you're at her neck, kiss along her jawline, and work your way up to her ear. I like to take the lower part of her ear (where most girls have piercings) and take it into my mouth, run my tongue over it, suck on it (GENTLY)...I've had a girl do this to me, too, and YES, it feels great. To change things up a bit, VERY GENTLY bite her ear, (no Mike Tyson bull****!) this usually gets a nice reaction.

Post questions/comments in the thread...
Excellent thread, and this is the only tip I take issue with. Apparently a girl's ear isn't as sensitive as a guys is. Ours are loaded with receptors, where a girls is a barren wasteland. While her tugging or breathing into your ear might have you cringing with pleasure, the same technique on her is going to cause her to wonder when the hell you'll stop. A good rule to live by when making out with a girl is "stay away from the ears".
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by diablo
Excellent thread, and this is the only tip I take issue with. Apparently a girl's ear isn't as sensitive as a guys is. Ours are loaded with receptors, where a girls is a barren wasteland. While her tugging or breathing into your ear might have you cringing with pleasure, the same technique on her is going to cause her to wonder when the hell you'll stop. A good rule to live by when making out with a girl is "stay away from the ears".
I found that with most of the chicks that i was with they actually enjoyed this... but you are might be right about that because some of them didnt really respond to it and just found it a little tickelish or something... so ya.. i geuss it also depends on the girl. ;)
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
ATTENTION MODERATORS!





PLZ DO NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE..... PRESERVE IT SOMEHOW LIKE IN THE ARCHIVE OR SOMETHING. THIS IS VERY USEFUL INFORMATION
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
DO NOT suck on her neck, as it will leave a mark, and her parents might see (trust me on this one, the results ain't good...).
Hehe.

There has been times a girl does a mark to my neck.
And I've revenged it by taking really quick action by making a mark on her FOREHEAD! That'll teach the b!tch!
It's good if you pull it right and the girl has good humor. I've always laughed about it later with the girl I've done it :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by diablo
Excellent thread, and this is the only tip I take issue with. Apparently a girl's ear isn't as sensitive as a guys is. Ours are loaded with receptors, where a girls is a barren wasteland. While her tugging or breathing into your ear might have you cringing with pleasure, the same technique on her is going to cause her to wonder when the hell you'll stop. A good rule to live by when making out with a girl is "stay away from the ears".
WTF???

I've always found ears really sensitive and good to go with girls!

I think it depends on the case.


With one girl we used to moan/whisper "AAAAAHHHHHH", "OOOOOHHH" right to each others ear with hot breath flowing on and in the ear....
She was the one who initiated it. Daaaaaymmmm it was HOT!
It was like I got instant boner when she did that even one time.
Sigh... good times.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Why would a girl's ear be that different from ours?
i know when a girl shoved her tounge down my ear i was like "dammnnn.."

I know it might sound a little weird, but try it, it gets girls turned on big time.
 

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
This is great stuff, and most of it I already knew from my first girlfriend. She told me what she liked and we'd experiment. I learned a lot from her. I really wanna get back out there and use this ****. Great post, BUMP!
 

Mustang05

New Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
When your done kissing/making out on them on the neck.. ears... collarbone... etc.. whatever.. do you expect them to reciprocate the same kissing to you and have them take their turn? Or is the guy supposed to be the one doing that kind of kissing?
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
there are no freak'n rules man. lighten up. if you want her to do it to you, then get her to do it. Tell her she has to "earn" this by doing "This"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top