Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some professor says directly asian guy has to make more money than white guy to his class

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Now i have no IRL experience with asians (i know some ok chick and some shortish low selfesteem weirdish dude and thats all) but i find it unfair because he picked someone white with nearly chad face and then someone asian with kid face also being shorter and more insecure about the situation than the chad.

assuming asian man is tall (and has face similar to the white guy while still having the asian charasterics) there should be no problem for him on dating market and if there is then its only because people say that asians have small cucks (so basically theres social agenda about them)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on which part of Asia.

I've been in Papua New Guinea and hv seriously seen monstrous sized d1cks at perhaps 2 feet.

While I've heard that Koreans on average has the smallest at 3" and Americans averages about 5 1/2".

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of your post? That it's tougher for foreigners to date in the US? No offense but duhhh. Just like it would be tougher for a white guy to date somewhere else where he is the foreigner. Imagine that. Is this a cry me a river for asians in the US and how tough they have it? If so, here's your virtual hanky and a pat on the shoulder, there, there, it will be ok, someday you can get a white woman, you know, in about 10 years, when they've mostly displaced all white men from formerly white majority countries.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now i have no IRL experience with asians (i know some ok chick and some shortish low selfesteem weirdish dude and thats all) but i find it unfair because he picked someone white with nearly chad face and then someone asian with kid face also being shorter and more insecure about the situation than the chad.

assuming asian man is tall (and has face similar to the white guy while still having the asian charasterics) there should be no problem for him on dating market and if there is then its only because people say that asians have small cucks (so basically theres social agenda about them)
Asians make more money. Why is this news? Lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of your post? That it's tougher for foreigners to date in the US? No offense but duhhh. Just like it would be tougher for a white guy to date somewhere else where he is the foreigner. Imagine that. Is this a cry me a river for asians in the US and how tough they have it? If so, here's your virtual hanky and a pat on the shoulder, there, there, it will be ok, someday you can get a white woman, you know, in about 10 years, when they've mostly displaced all white men from formerly white majority countries.
It's not so much its difficult for foreigners. It's the elephant in the room nobody is talking about.

Women are racist. Women rate men below average. A lot of western women are disgusting.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
It's not so much its difficult for foreigners. It's the elephant in the room nobody is talking about.

Women are racist. Women rate men below average. A lot of western women are disgusting.
Exactly. All the women that invested so much for me and made it so easy were not white. They love white men, especially if you look very Nordic. Women have a 6th sense for good genetics.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So are black women racist? How about latino women? Asian women? No, they all crave white men above all others? Wow, I'm sure all the societal programming in western countries tells me differently. You must be frequenting different areas than I do. I see white women dating non-white men all the time. Racist? Indeed sir, racist indeed.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
So are black women racist? How about latino women? Asian women? No, they all crave white men above all others? Wow, I'm sure all the societal programming in western countries tells me differently. You must be frequenting different areas than I do. I see white women dating non-white men all the time. Racist? Indeed sir, racist indeed.
Idk man a lot of women do prefer white men. Chinese women are usually really racist against black men. The Chinese are some of the most racist of all the races, it's true. No one knows this better than me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could point out sites who tell a white guy have a better change of finiding a woman on japan then a japanese guy, so black woman are racists? most yes, the lower the scholarship more annoying is the person, latino woman will depend really, if she is only going for us for a gree card then yes, if not maybe, chineses tend to stay with chinese, koreans in a certain degree too.

truth is everyone is somewhere racist, myself I find hard to find a black woman hot, when I find easy brunetes and asians hot, blondes are somewhere in the mid, I find some hot but most are meh

that is what is called personal taste

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I could point out sites who tell a white guy have a better change of finiding a woman on japan then a japanese guy, so black woman are racists? most yes, the lower the scholarship more annoying is the person, latino woman will depend really, if she is only going for us for a gree card then yes, if not maybe, chineses tend to stay with chinese, koreans in a certain degree too.

truth is everyone is somewhere racist, myself I find hard to find a black woman hot, when I find easy brunetes and asians hot, blondes are somewhere in the mid, I find some hot but most are meh

that is what is called personal taste
If Chinese do go outside their race it'll be white. Many, especially non hood, black women love white men. Hispanic women i think it could go any which way

Exelerate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Chinese myself. It is a problem for Asians because they are seen as less sexual. However, too many Asians hold the self dis-empowering belief that they will be rejected by women for belonging to a race. They fail because they don't hold the self empowering belief that they can rise above the behavioral conditioning they received from parents/friends from a young age. It is not being Asian that is causing them to be rejected. Correlation does not mean causation. The third variable people not taken into account enough is behavioral patterns. That can be changed over time.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I am Chinese myself. It is a problem for Asians because they are seen as less sexual. However, too many Asians hold the self dis-empowering belief that they will be rejected by women for belonging to a race. They fail because they don't hold the self empowering belief that they can rise above the behavioral conditioning they received from parents/friends from a young age. It is not being Asian that is causing them to be rejected. Correlation does not mean causation. The third variable people not taken into account enough is behavioral patterns. That can be changed over time.
I stole my Chinese ex from her Chinese ex bf. I was her first white guy. After me she married a white guy.

Exelerate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stole my Chinese ex from her Chinese ex bf. I was her first white guy. After me she married a white guy.
Well you still have to question what kind of personalities the Chinese guys she encountered has. We still don't know if she prefers white guys for the difference in their personality/behavioral patterns or simply because they are white. Asians men tend to have the beta/nice guy personality from they way they are raised. Both their mother and father reinforce it. Many of my Chinese friends have the mom being in charge of the house and the father is only there to provide income. Their fathers do not even give relationship/dating advice to them. Many of them are pressured not to date until they reach early adulthood so they can focus on school and setting up a good future. If you are raised in the constant fear of being disowned and kicked out of the family what else can do really do? The beta father family structure might have been established and ingrained due to the earlier Chinese government and culture because it is all about keeping people in line and serving the greater of the country rather than the individual, as opposed to the rugged individualism in America.

Anyways, the point of that post is not to say Asian and white men can come to an equal playing field anytime soon. Whites is general have genetic qualities that are perceived to be more attractive and that will always register in female minds on a subconscious level at the very least. I am saying Asians tend to have a self-defeating mentality when it comes to dating. There is more they can do to increase their odds of success.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Well you still have to question what kind of personalities the Chinese guys she encountered has. We still don't know if she prefers white guys for the difference in their personality/behavioral patterns or simply because they are white. Asians men tend to have the beta/nice guy personality from they way they are raised. Both their mother and father reinforce it. Many of my Chinese friends have the mom being in charge of the house and the father is only there to provide income. Their fathers do not even give relationship/dating advice to them. Many of them are pressured not to date until they reach early adulthood so they can focus on school and setting up a good future. If you are raised in the constant fear of being disowned and kicked out of the family what else can do really do? The beta father family structure might have been established and ingrained due to the earlier Chinese government and culture because it is all about keeping people in line and serving the greater of the country rather than the individual, as opposed to the rugged individualism in America.

Anyways, the point of that post is not to say Asian and white men can come to an equal playing field anytime soon. Whites is general have genetic qualities that are perceived to be more attractive and that will always register in female minds on a subconscious level at the very least. I am saying Asians tend to have a self-defeating mentality when it comes to dating. There is more they can do to increase their odds of success.
Yes is very true. My exes mom is Cambodian and father is Chinese. Her mother was very domineering and she even said her mom would brag about how she did this and that bring in money. She said her father could go days without saying a word. Her mom was a loud mouth and kind of mean.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
what did you lack that the other white guy has?
Nothing. She left me before she met me. You was just to irresponsible and she was very responsible. You. Wasn't ready in my life for that level of commitment. I just wasn't mature enough. She tried to make it work though. She got me into school and even when i flunked out and lost my financial aid after the 2nd semester, she told me that if i take a couple classes and get a's they'll give me back my financial aid, and she even paid for it. I was just bored, ended to smoking weed and playing video games, and hanging out with my friends. I tried but I wasn't motivated.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Asia is huge, doesn't just belong to the Chinese.

But u r right, chinese men hv this inferiority complex that's unattractive.

They drink beers too fast like it's a god damn competition and gets drunk way too fast.

Shanghainese on the other hand seems to be a different breed altogether.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing. She left me before she met me. You was just to irresponsible and she was very responsible. You. Wasn't ready in my life for that level of commitment. I just wasn't mature enough. She tried to make it work though. She got me into school and even when i flunked out and lost my financial aid after the 2nd semester, she told me that if i take a couple classes and get a's they'll give me back my financial aid, and she even paid for it. I was just bored, ended to smoking weed and playing video games, and hanging out with my friends. I tried but I wasn't motivated.
Enrol into a trade school Soflobro

Stop doing drugs and make something out of ur life man.

Exelerate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asia is huge, doesn't just belong to the Chinese.

But u r right, chinese men hv this inferiority complex that's unattractive.

They drink beers too fast like it's a god damn competition and gets drunk way too fast.

Shanghainese on the other hand seems to be a different breed altogether.
Yea it is. I am only speaking on behalf of Chinese Bc I don’t know too much about the other cultures. Chinese parenting style is one of the worst. That explains the complex. There is a lot of covert narcissism and emotional abuse.

Last edited: