Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some Pro Playa Sh*t

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just want to f*ck the girl you're with right now or is going to be with without all the other B.S., like dinner & dancing, then bring the subject up to her about you & her immediately after meeting her & ask her: "tell me something, are you looking for a relationship or are you just looking to have some fun?"

Her answer should answer your question from there & you'll have a pretty good idea of where that relationship is going instead of beating around the bush paying for dinner, dancing, moonlite strolls, bars, clubs & all that other B.S. crap.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the direct approach. It saves alot of time and money and I like anything that saves me alot of time and money.

T

Timberland 04

Wouldn't she get kinda pissed if you asked that kind of question straight forward like that?

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ATNA:
"tell me something, are you looking for a relationship or are you just looking to have some fun?"
I can't wait to try this out. It's the one simple way to become a confident player without any of the hard work.

Hidden-Danjer

Krynnster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Timberland 04:
Wouldn't she get kinda pissed if you asked that kind of question straight forward like that?
That's a good question! As the Turtle said, do it if you're just looking for sex and don't really have time to go through all the hassle
. The point is that if she gets pissed, then your chances to score with her were slim to non-existent to begin with. You need to understand that a girl who is looking to have this kind of fun with you, will not get pissed at the question

Cheers!

K.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, don't let anybody know you've even tried - unknown.

C

chikinhok

Until recently I also thought that letting the female know the truth about what kind of relationship you want was the way to go. But this honest method seldom worked, and then only w/ mediocre women. A more foolproof way might be to make them think they are getting into a relationship with you, and then dump them at your leisure. This is no doubt cruel, but the only way you can get some girls in the sack without a real relationship. There is just no nice way to play women, and it could be said that if they know you are both just in it for the sex, you're not really playing them. I don't consider myself a player, but in order to stay as happy as possible I try to keep more than one girlfriend at a time. This helps me stay in control of my relatioships in more ways than one.