Some Pictures Of Past Weekend trip to North GA Mountains

XtremeRacingDiva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I dunno If I can do this or not. Just posting some pictures to share Hope this is ok :)

Oh Man it was Beau-ti-ful!!

XtremeRacingDiva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks but thats not my bike.. I am not advance enough to ride in the mountains :)

heres mines :)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a GSX-R 600 right?

I want to get an 05 GSX-R 750 but bike insurance out here in the desert is STEEP. Soon enough though, I'll be gettin a second job at Green Valley Ranch and I'll have tha dough.

My boy at Rent-a-vette has a 600RR that he's turning into a race bike and he's gonna get an CBR 1000 just for street riding.

XtremeRacingDiva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
That's a GSX-R 600 right?

I want to get an 05 GSX-R 750 but bike insurance out here in the desert is STEEP. Soon enough though, I'll be gettin a second job at Green Valley Ranch and I'll have tha dough.

My boy at Rent-a-vette has a 600RR that he's turning into a race bike and he's gonna get an CBR 1000 just for street riding.
cool

yeah thats an 05 gsxr 600 :p my insurance is pretty cheap. For a 23 year old female with no tickets no accidents I pay 72 monthly.

The bike I was stitting on is an CBR 600RR and it is set up to ride on the track. Dude I was with rides it in the mountains to practice then when he gets to the track its a piece of cake :)

I sat on the CBR 1000 this weekend and that bike is soooooo smooth... :)