Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Some pick up line tactics to use in school

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
So you want that girl in school eh? here are some tactics you can use.

1) Swat the girl's notebook off her desk and tell her you're sorry.
pick it up and introduce yourself.

2) huddle with a group of friends, look at the girl and say "yeah
she looks cool". walk up to her and introduce yourself

3) Hit her with a paper ball and say "oops that was meant for that geek over there. and introduce yourself

4) Ask to borrow her pen, she'll ask for it after class. thank her, introduce yourself

5) bring a fishing rod to school, get her caught on the hook by hooking it to her shirt and say i caught one. (I actually did this. girl sat in front of me)

6) put a post it pad sheet on her back that says loser. then take it off a little later and show it to her. tell her that you don't think she's a loser.

7) Look at her and wink. judging by her face, go up to her or not

What im trying to say is that for those that find it hard to approach girls should try these to break the ice. at least show the girl you're interested. she don't like you, move on. letting her see that you moved on might raise her interest.

Remember, if you resist getting "laid" you will get laid
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
or you could go with

"Hi, my name is [fill in your name]. What's yours?" while initiating kino in the form of a handshake and later in the convo ask for her number
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Number 1. Hah!
I can just imagine going up to a girl sitting at a disk and throwing all her notebooks on the floor. Then say "I'm sorry, let me pick that up for you.":p
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
IMO, all those are impractical and unneeded. Especially the fishing rod one... :)

I think it helps in all approaches to act like the host of the area you are in, or the person in ultimate control of the area you're in.

If she's in your class, you simply go up and say:

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here before. My name's ____."

Blah blah I don't feel like typing any more. This stuff is common sense, people..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

peter_g

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Funny

Funny thread!!!!! At least I hope this was all supposed to be a joke!!

Do you know how dorky and how much of a loser you would look like winking at some random girl!! And the fishing pole story!!!! I won't even comment on that one.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Dude some of these are very creative!
Have you field tested any of them? These could work in high school... wouldn't recommend it for college though ;)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, when that fishing hook ends up in her skin instead of her shirt, you can go to the hospital with flowers and introduce yourself. :p

Plus you forgot 8) Let her fat friends beat the sh!t out of you.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Or 9) dodge cars or trucks or else you will become roadkill
for squirrels only :eek:
 
Top