Some of us get to swallow multiple redpills (stuffed down our throat) and YET dont get it..

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch the goddamn video about famous dude Steve Harvey's whose wife cheated on him woth a REAL FORMER PIMP and comment on that ffs.
One thing about that video to this notion that Steve lost the interest of his wife the moment he lost his frame.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m convinced the red pill broke me.
I'm having ups and downs with regards to bitterness. Some days I'll be at peace with their nature, then others I'll be pisssed off. What irritates me is that I don't have enough game/money/status to appeal to younger females as of now. So I become bitter knowing that my options in my age range are looking for providers and expect me to "work for the pusssy". When they gave it up many times before for nothing.

I know it's to ensure some kind of investment from the guy, as that's the only way in their mind to weed out those who want to pump and dump them(due to previous experiences of being pumped and dumped). Though it still frustrates me that I'll have to waste money and time on dates when they don't put out by date 4 and I NEXT them due to knowing I'm not desireable to them and don't wet their pusssy, but rather am attractive as a safety net.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having ups and downs with regards to bitterness. Some days I'll be at peace with their nature, then others I'll be pisssed off. What irritates me is that I don't have enough game/money/status to appeal to younger females as of now. So I become bitter knowing that my options in my age range are looking for providers and expect me to "work for the pusssy". When they gave it up many times before for nothing.

I know it's to ensure some kind of investment from the guy, as that's the only way in their mind to weed out those who want to pump and dump them(due to previous experiences of being pumped and dumped). Though it still frustrates me that I'll have to waste money and time on dates when they don't put out by date 4 and I NEXT them due to knowing I'm not desireable to them and don't wet their pusssy, but rather am attractive as a safety net.
Yeah I’m full MGTOW now and DGAF about it. I got **** to do and women are either gonna orbit me or float on by

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that men are inherently supplicative towards women, and therefore can never truly swallow the red pill.

I think it's an ongoing process of understanding that you are not special, and neither is the girl you're with; she merely sees you as her best option at this time. We just let ourselves get comfortable and continue to fall back into the bluepill/femcentric trap that the likes of Disney brainwashes us into thinking is normal.

Anyone viewing the Red Pill as anything more than a box of tools to use, and information on when to use each tool - respectively, is misunderstanding the purpose of redpill.