Some of us get to swallow multiple redpills (stuffed down our throat) and YET dont get it..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I'm the Alpha *stamps ball wrinkles on your forehead*
Yes I'm the alpha. So what?

Seems to bother some of you bluepilled beta bytches that a man actually develops and morhps into the man he strives to be?

If you bothered to actually read the thread you wouldn't tried to be funny like this. Its about MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES in real life. I just wrote that down wtf .

I've explained in detail what i meant. But i guess its funnier to shyte on men who actually try to study and pull up fellow men instead of keeping them down huh.

If you don't like the thread feel free to leave.

I dont have anything personal against you, I would like to keep it that way bro.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feck yall bytches trying to derail the thread because you feel some type of way.

Its a legitimate question, one every man should ask himself every now and then. Especially after he's (or men close to him) been taking to the cleaners yet again.

Nothing screams alpha or beta or anything. Its just a question. Some men get played their entire life by the same type of women. I wont be one of them.

Back to the original topic; why do some people need to bump their heads multiple times before they get it?

Same question, different words.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As usual karma is on my side.

This video just came out(I made the thread before I ever knew the video got released, call it "coincidence ") and geuss what? Its EXACTLY about what I mean...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m convinced the red pill broke me. I got way more attraction from women when I was a dumb simp than I do now. Hot women too. All I needed was to know how to take that attraction and move to sex.
I didn’t need to know about how women are literal leeches with insect-like instincts. Totally wrecked me for life I’m sure of it

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m convinced the red pill broke me. I got way more attraction from women when I was a dumb simp than I do now. Hot women too. All I needed was to know how to take that attraction and move to sex.
I didn’t need to know about how women are literal leeches with insect-like instincts. Totally wrecked me for life I’m sure of it
I’m probably more Black than Red pilled. But I don’t believe moving from Blue to Red/Black has harmed me. I just see it as a different lens to view things. And. I still absolutely adore women.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up with that BS?

Wake up fellas.
Some lessons in life, especially ones regarding such matters as relationships, interaction with fellow human beings, understanding the dynamics between males and females... have to be learned the HARD, even HARDEST ways possible.

I was your typical AFC during high school and the entirety of my 20's, after a failed relationship with this woman that totally destroyed my mental health, I crawled to any possible material I could find online regarding relationships and self-growth, and found Redpills, Corey Wayne and eventually this forum. During the entire process of learning and unlearning, I collected stuff, filtered them out, got rid of most of them, and kept only some of them. I have not allowed myself to turn "Blackpilled" and I am happy with where I am now, having at least two plates in my rotation, one of them a cute pilates teacher but I no longer find that much fulfilment in sex anymore (but it's another story ofc).

So, if one of you met me when I was 20, and tried to shove RP materials down my stuff, would it work? I don't think so. I would only vomit them back out and learn nothing. Because I was simple NOT READY.

My 2 cents.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this day, she has not been kissed on the lips, not once. No boyfriends, nothing. Red Flag? Possible and probable. She showed me pictures of her. Obviously she´s no dime. But I wouldnt say she´s repulsive either. My work mate was about to introduce us but then I met my current girl.
dodged a bullet right there

Why do you need others to subscribe to your viewpoint?
Alone is alone. Whether you're wrong or right, you still want support.

Back to the original topic; why do some people need to bump their heads multiple times before they get it?
Maybe they have longstanding learning disabilities.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m probably more Black than Red pilled. But I don’t believe moving from Blue to Red/Black has harmed me. I just see it as a different lens to view things. And. I still absolutely adore women.
How? Aside from the parts they have, there’s nothing that redeems them in my eyes

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swallowing the red pill will not make you immune to female manipulation, but rather render you more vulnerable. Yes, you may not face the risk of being taken advantage of in a divorce, but it's possible that you'll consistently live with anxiety and fear regarding interactions with women. While my blue pill friends have experienced infidelity and divorce, they manage to move forward and maintain thriving social lives. On the other hand, the Red Pill man lets a few negative encounters with women define his identity, to the extent that he struggles to cultivate healthy relationships, not only with females but with people in general. You cannot tell me that the Red Pill helped you with females when your whole personality and persona is about the Woman Boogeyman.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I'm the alpha. So what?

Seems to bother some of you bluepilled beta bytches that a man actually develops and morhps into the man he strives to be?

If you bothered to actually read the thread you wouldn't tried to be funny like this. Its about MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES in real life. I just wrote that down wtf .

I've explained in detail what i meant. But i guess its funnier to shyte on men who actually try to study and pull up fellow men instead of keeping them down huh.

If you don't like the thread feel free to leave.

I dont have anything personal against you, I would like to keep it that way bro.
Jeez I was just making a joke relax lol

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No shvt, women are repulsed by bitter men lol.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How? Aside from the parts they have, there’s nothing that redeems them in my eyes
difficult to articulate. I just enjoy being with them. I think because I’ve never really had a bad experience with women. Like everyone I’ve had breakups & even s divorce. And those svck. But. even then. It wasn’t that bad. Many of my ex-s remain to this day. . And my ex-wife became an FWB. I look back on my life & see that women have made it richer & more enjoyable.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez I was just making a joke relax lol
I was just awake bro. And no need to be joking. I dont ridicule your threads unnecessary neither .

If you have nothing of substance to add its best to refrain from commentary.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just awake bro. And no need to be joking. I dont ridicule your threads unnecessary neither .

If you have nothing of substance to add its best to refrain from commentary.
Ok but how are you gonna deal with the tribulations a woman offers you when your skin is this thin? Are you just gonna quit at the first sign of trouble? You gonna report her to the mods?

There is one thing the blue pill offers: Tolerance and preservation. These are necessary traits when dealing with women; knowing what to tolerate and what not to is important.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you're right but you know what? at this point I just sit back and laugh, like seriously this RP conversations on this forum, reddit podcasts about body count are delusional and not based on reality for example

You're on a first date with a woman or been dating a woman casually for awhile do you really think she is gonna you give you the real number?

Heck I don't bother asking as long as a woman is clean, no std's and is not jaded and bitter by the previous men we are good to go.
YOu can have a woman with a bodycount of 1 and she is alpha widowed and forever jaded by men not saying I want a woman with a 100 men but the point is how do you really know?

Most guys that worry about this are virgins themselves fair enough but a lot of men are delusional and you can tell their perception with women is only what they see on these redpill podcasts or watch on Tik Tok She hit the wall compilation videos instead of personal experience

How many can say this summer they have done 100 approaches?
How many men can say they spun 2-3 plates this summer?
How many men can say they got rejected 10 times in one week this summer?
How many guys have dated or even been intimate with a woman in the last 6 months?

Most guys here can't yet give advice like they know everything lmfao

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but how are you gonna deal with the tribulations a woman offers you when your skin is this thin? Are you just gonna quit at the first sign of trouble? You gonna report her to the mods?

There is one thing the blue pill offers: Tolerance and preservation. These are necessary traits when dealing with women; knowing what to tolerate and what not to is important.
Bs.

It aint that deep bro. Your joke is simply not appreciated. Again, I dont ridicule your threads neither. And you make plenty of ridiculous threads , if they ever get an respone. You mad? So i dont get it why u keep going. What you trying to prove?

There's also a place and time to acknowledge you're being an azzhole and to apologize but that's my vision on life and how I like to treat fellow men respectful..yes I'm a serious man..

I'll aks you once again, if you can stop making it personal ,i have no beef wit you iirc. Just either stay on topic and if it's not your cup of tea simpy refrain from commenting.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Where I'm from this unnecessary pushing and taunting behavior gets you an azz kicking. Simple like that.

You seem like the type who makes a "joke", until shyte hits the fan then all of a sudden you start calling the cops to save you.

I dont get it..again I'll ask you respectfully to stop targeting me, iirc I've never had no beef with you.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys would be far better off loving women and the game then worrying about red pill stuff.

be a shameless flirt

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you're right but you know what? at this point I just sit back and laugh, like seriously this RP conversations on this forum, reddit podcasts about body count are delusional and not based on reality for example

You're on a first date with a woman or been dating a woman casually for awhile do you really think she is gonna you give you the real number?

Heck I don't bother asking as long as a woman is clean, no std's and is not jaded and bitter by the previous men we are good to go.
YOu can have a woman with a bodycount of 1 and she is alpha widowed and forever jaded by men not saying I want a woman with a 100 men but the point is how do you really know?

Most guys that worry about this are virgins themselves fair enough but a lot of men are delusional and you can tell their perception with women is only what they see on these redpill podcasts or watch on Tik Tok She hit the wall compilation videos instead of personal experience

How many can say this summer they have done 100 approaches?
How many men can say they spun 2-3 plates this summer?
How many men can say they got rejected 10 times in one week this summer?
How many guys have dated or even been intimate with a woman in the last 6 months?

Most guys here can't yet give advice like they know everything lmfao
The unfortunate thing is that there's no depth and analytical thinking aimed at getting better at the game .

Now I got this damn troll on my back..sigh..watch the goddamn video about famous dude Steve Harvey's whose wife cheated on him woth a REAL FORMER PIMP and comment on that ffs.

Plenty of content to talk about.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on a first date with a woman or been dating a woman casually for awhile do you really think she is gonna you give you the real number? Heck I don't bother asking as long as a woman is clean, no std's and is not jaded and bitter by the previous men we are good to go.
It's a matter of trust ... if you can't trust her to tell the truth in this respect, then how can you trust living with her and starting a family? :rolleyes:
I think the REAL issue here is not that most girls would directly lie about it; they will tell the truth when asked intelligently about their past and their love life during a normal conversation, as opposed to being asked a tone deaf 'what's your bodycount?' on the 2nd date.
The REAL issue is that a lot of guys don't care about it. They care more about the history of the car they buy than the history of the woman they're going to marry.