Some of this stuff becomes natural after a while...

foxhound87

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I had no Idea about women I didn't get laid, no girlfriends, no women wanted to have sex with me. I was the guy in high school who had lots of friends, popular but was always going home to nothing. Now a couple of years later I got into good shape, got contacts, fixed up the teeth (pearly whites) and am now traveling the World. I still have no clue about women, however I am beating them off with a stick, I have a couple of stalkers, women invite me back to their hotels/houses for sex all the time and it seems I need to learn how to get rid of women as opposed to attracting them...I'm not perfect by any means it's just I seem to have developed a sense of self which women love. Maybe it's because I am now 20 years old and have actually grown up. Anyways guys I have to go on a date with a hot blond in an hour so ill leave you with some advice. Get out there and live life, don't expect things to just happen "magically" work on yourself, "build it and they will come" just remember to have fun along the way and don't take yourself too seriously. :yes:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foxhound87 said:
Get out there and live life, don't expect things to just happen "magically"work on yourself, "build it and they will come" just remember to have fun along the way and don't take yourself too seriously. :yes:

"Build it and they will come" is wrong. It's not like business, where you have a product and are trying to sell it. If you have good product, people will buy it. With a girl, you can have the best product in the world, she could still refuse to buy it.

You can join everything, know everything, be built, have a good job, look ok, have a great personality, be funny, etc. But she could still say no to the sex because you are not 6'1 or have a $65 shirt instead of $75, or have black shoes instead of blue.

The point is you can do everything in the world, but in the end the girl has the power to say yes or no to sleep with you. Like Homer said "You tried your hardest and failed miserably, the point is - Never Try."

Why try if she has all the power?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
donjuan11 you have no idea what you're talking about

All these threads ask:

How come she flaked on me? Ans: She has the power to have sex
What this message ok to her? Ans: You only care because she has to power to have sex
She stepped on my foot, does she like me? Ans: You only care because she has the power to have sex
I don't get it, I'm ripped, avg. height, ****y and funny, why won't she sleep with me? Ans: She has the power to have sex

Only 1/500 say:

I'm sleeping with too many women, how do I decide to stop sleeping with 4 of them and only sleep the 3 of them?

I've never heard a guy complain of too much sex.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Actually the sales analogy works pretty well...you're basically just a penis salesman if you think about it. :D

In any sales job you can have the best product out there, but people might not want it now, want something cheaper and more beneficial in the short term, etc...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually don't look too bad and have some money. I just don't care anymore because they have all the power.

I'm in business and the deal always gets done because their is always an exchange of goods (i.e. money). If the product you are selling is pricing too high, you can always lower it and get the deal done.

But with girls, if they don't like the product you are selling, what can you do? You can't lower the price on yourself. You can only increase your value hoping the girl says "yes" and buys it.

Even then, the girl could come back and say "no, I don't like this condition about you, this condition, this condition, etc."

It's not worth it if you ask me.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this stuff does become more natural over time. I have completely changed the way I interact with women. The me of last year is very different from the me, I am now. The me of next year will be different, from the me of now.

But I am doing a ton of reading here, and on other boards. I read a great thread about kino on mAFS. I also spend a lot of time reading mainstream PU books. Slowly I am incorporating what I've read into how I act with girls. For me, the future is very bright :)

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, is this donjuan11 guy for real.

Guy, u are the biggest afc i have seen on here for months. You have no knowledge behind what you are saying. It looks as if you have already given up. You're right, dont try. You're better off that way. That's what afc's do. That's why you are afc. You're one of those guys who in the end will take whatever they can get. In 10 yrs you'll be married to some fat cow because u just decided to give up and not even bother, while the rest of us are out approaching women and fvcking hotties.

What a troll.

Thorns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, brag, semi good advice! Oh wait, lost it at the end...*sigh*

DonJuan11 what are you giving up? This isn't some business deal with girls, this is WAR! Guerrilla warfare to be exact. Start opening up to the idea that you can get any girl, if you play your cards right.
Remeber, unless they're a lesbian, you have the power of sex too, with the added power of rationality.

foxhound87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuan11, you missed the point of my post, I'm simply suggesting that once you get yourself together things "happen" for you. It seems these days that people in my age group (18-25) want everything without actually working for it. Most of us want everything served up on a platter, without actually putting in. Stop looking at things in black and white, Women don't have all the power, truth be told they only have it if you give it to them.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuan11, you missed the point of my post, I'm simply suggesting that once you get yourself together things "happen" for you. It seems these days that people in my age group (18-25) want everything without actually working for it. Most of us want everything served up on a platter, without actually putting in. Stop looking at things in black and white, Women don't have all the power, truth be told they only have it if you give it to them.
Amen...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foxhound87 said:

I don't want things handed to me.

I just don't want to work 6 months for a six pack and then when I take my shirt off when I'm ready to sleep with her, she says "go get a 8 pack and then come back to me"

Or I don't want to study Chinese for 1 year and then when I'm ready to sleep with her, she says "Go learn Japanese and the come back to me"

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratisson said:
lol, is this donjuan11 guy for real.

You're one of those guys who in the end will take whatever they can get. In 10 yrs you'll be married to some fat cow because u just decided to give up and not even bother, while the rest of us are out approaching women and fvcking hotties.

I've had the opportunity to sleep with 3 girls but I refused all of them.

2 were too fat and 1 was too old (wasn't excited enough)

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thorns said:
Remeber, unless they're a lesbian, you have the power of sex too, with the added power of rationality.
I don't understand how I can have the power of sex (telling her when I will sleep with her) unless I rape her.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
I don't want things handed to me.

I just don't want to work 6 months for a six pack and then when I take my shirt off when I'm ready to sleep with her, she says "go get a 8 pack and then come back to me"

Or I don't want to study Chinese for 1 year and then when I'm ready to sleep with her, she says "Go learn Japanese and the come back to me"
She only reacts to you like that because she can feel that you are an insecure pu$$y.

What you have to do when women treat you like this is to tell her to shut the fvck up and then take her doggystyle.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
The sales analogy is great.. however, you can have the greatest product in the world, but if you don't market it.. it will never get sold.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy doesn't really want girls. what he really wants is CONTROL. I'm guessing it's because he's scared of rejection

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuan11, stfu troll. Your style is a regressive style that is detrimental to everything that is preached and known to work on this website. That's all I have to say about that.

As to the OP, Yes, this stuff becomes natural.

Think of playing baseball. In the beginning, holding the bat and swinging the correct way is uncomfortable, but as you continue to play it becomes second nature. It is the same with picking up women and improving your life.

comic_relief

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
this guy doesn't really want girls. what he really wants is CONTROL. I'm guessing it's because he's scared of rejection

I'm not scared of rejection, I've asked 4 girls to sleep with me and they have all said no.

And yes I want control, I can only do a,b,c,d to sleep with her.

I can't do a,b,c,d,e,f,g, and h to with sleep her. It's not worth my time and effort.