Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Some more motivational stuff

BadAss

New Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2001
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Okay, It's me again.. I just see a lot of post in here that have all the wrong attitude in them. In order to be a succesful PUA, you need to see yourself as a succesful PUA. You have to have the complete belief that you will one day, be a succesful PUA. You need to visualize yourself being in that position. If you can't see yourself as a succesful PUA, you'll never be one. It's something very powerful to understand. Before starting this journey towards being a PUA, you should KNOW that in the end, You'll become one! Trust me, It'll come true. Seconds thing that needs to be done is being consistent. You should work pretty hard and do whatever it takes to get there. That means getting the right attitude. The attitude you have to have is of an experiment. You experiment with girls to see what works for you and what doesn't. So when you get rejected you know you have to change to get another result. And when you do get rejected, know that it only makes you STRONGER, not weaker. Hell, I got rejected a lot of times.. But it's a learning process. I laugh it out when I get rejected. I don't take it personal. If you take it personal, you'll never progress. You just have to stick with this until you become a PUA. All the master PUAs got where they are because they were CONSISTENT. They never give up. They know it's a learning process and it'll take time to get there. There will be tought times when you'll want to give up. And then you'll tell yourself you can't because you'll look back at what you accomplished until now and look towards the future when you'll be a succesful PUA. That's the difference between a PUA master and regular people. That's also the difference between succesful people in life and other ones. They are consistent and never GIVE UP!.
So i beg you... DON'T GIVE UP!
Peace out
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
i like this

*wipes the dust off it*

bump
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top