Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some man was so desperate that he raped a vegetable woman

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks....could someone from the public have walked in and done this?
I agree w/ fanatic 10 years is a heck of a long time. Was she still in a coma, or just awake but a vegetable...
Takes a creepy sob to do that.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm going to take the other side on this one... How does she feel about having a baby? Is she upset about it? Is she concerned about how to care for it? Does she know who the father is?

Oh wait, she's a vegetable. She has no feelings or thoughts about the situation. Everyone else is getting all fvcked up over it.

Call me a sick motherfvcker, but it looks like they found a use for women in vegetative states... She's an incubator. That would be good for couples who can't have children, and the mother wouldn't be going through any kind of separation anxiety.

I honestly have a difficult time understanding the purpose of keeping vegetative humans alive. All they do is drain resources, and they cannot contribute back to society. At least this one could have a purpose.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My good friend and neigbor had a stroke. He said this once about rapists, so many hoes around if you cant get pvssy and have to rape u deserve to be in prison. He is 60+ and used to be sea man on Moscow warship, they used to hunt American carrier groups.

If the guy is her hubby all the power to him lets not judge, if he is rapist he he should be in prison.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If she's brain dead then 10 years is simply too long to keep her.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm going to take the other side on this one... How does she feel about having a baby? Is she upset about it? Is she concerned about how to care for it? Does she know who the father is?

Oh wait, she's a vegetable. She has no feelings or thoughts about the situation. Everyone else is getting all fvcked up over it.

Call me a sick motherfvcker, but it looks like they found a use for women in vegetative states... She's an incubator. That would be good for couples who can't have children, and the mother wouldn't be going through any kind of separation anxiety.

I honestly have a difficult time understanding the purpose of keeping vegetative humans alive. All they do is drain resources, and they cannot contribute back to society. At least this one could have a purpose.
If I kill you with a pill that has you feel nothing before your dying moments, is that ethically sound given that you have no feelings or thoughts about the situation? Or do you have a fundamental ownership of your body that requires either consent or, if that's impossible, the best possible approximation of the kind of treatment you'd want? You actually don't know what she feels. She might have lost the cognitive ability to comprehend what is happening to her but she may very well feel pain, childbirth, longing...without knowing what any of that is. And even if you are sure she feels nothing, her body has not suddenly become the property of "society" to be used for whatever "society" believes is best. If she made it clear beforehand that she'd be fine with this kind of thing, then go ahead, but there is no way to know that now.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you were on a talking head show and spouted this off, they would crucify you right there on the soundstage.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i read, she has wake and sleep cycles like all of us but, when she is awake, she is zoned. She is non verbal and non responsive. She technically "drowned" and they resusitated her. They didn't know she was pregnant. She started moaning and then they figured it out.

It's pretty horrific that a man would do that to her.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible, is it really that bad out there? Why do they keep people so long in vegetative states? Doesn't it vary from state to state? It must be expensive