Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some key points I learned from the Netflix Show "All American"

Reaction score
These are the best points I can make without spoilers.

1). Muscles, status, and desirability from females do not mean you are masculine/alpha. These guys are Chads/Tyrones, but are beta and feminine af. You can tell based on how emotional they are and how they cannot control their emotional impulses. Women desire these guys because of looks, status, or both lol. You might think they have it made, but feminine traits and being desirable to women can lead to a lot of bad crucial decisions in life.

2). Single moms raise feminine men. I think this one is obvious, but the guys with single moms or weak father figures are the most feminine in the show by far.

3). Never admit to cheating. I don't care if it's the honorable thing to do or how long ago it was before, but if you want to keep your relationship/marriage...Don't do it lol

Reaction score
Smh totally not true.
Women often stay with a guy who scores man. They hate it but hate is not the opposite of desire. Hate is a strong emotion.
Women want to fck men other girls want to fck.
RM book 1 refference.
Not saying to do it. Thats your bees wax.
But competition drives their souls
You don't have to cheat on your partner to show this though.

Reaction score
Yes I mentioned that. Its purely a choice of the individual. But the fundamental nature of this should npt be overlooked by men. Its just part of the whole mating picture.
it’s going too extreme just like you can be too masculine or too feminine. Cheating on your partner means you are a pos and cannot control your emotions/impulses and you are a coward. You can show your partner that you are a desirable person without resorting to cheating.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the best points I can make without spoilers.

1). Muscles, status, and desirability from females do not mean you are masculine/alpha. These guys are Chads/Tyrones, but are beta and feminine af. You can tell based on how emotional they are and how they cannot control their emotional impulses. Women desire these guys because of looks, status, or both lol. You might think they have it made, but feminine traits and being desirable to women can lead to a lot of bad crucial decisions in life.

2). Single moms raise feminine men. I think this one is obvious, but the guys with single moms or weak father figures are the most feminine in the show by far.

3). Never admit to cheating. I don't care if it's the honorable thing to do or how long ago it was before, but if you want to keep your relationship/marriage...Don't do it lol
That show does give some of the "status" kind of viewpoint, so you can see real life dramas and chemistries and mindsets, all part of the game.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always shake my head when I see people trying to derive meaning from simple entertainment, you can almost guarantee what they are talking about is just some probably false story to begin with embellished to high hell