"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Some inspiration for you all.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
I love this. I am spending some time getting inspired. The best quotes from "Ikkyu and The Crazy Cloud Anthology" are here for you PUAs. But damn, in this vancouver library ... HBs!!!

I post this so you can know that even "saints" can PU... this guy seems to do so EASILY. This guy, I have read (and am sure) is a Buddhist master. Recently deluded by my religious friends that I can't PU and get enlightened, I figure that you can do BOTH: anytime anywhere.:::::::



In the depths of the boudoir, how much poetic inspiration.
Sing before the wind-blown flowers, this fragrant feast's purity.
Cloud-rain on the pillow, the feeling of river and sea.
Mandarin ducks spend their remaining life sleeping on the water.

On the first day of the ninth month, my attendant Mori borrowed a paper cloak from a village monk to protect herself from the cold. How fresh and lovable!

My hand , how it resembles Mori's hand.
I believe the lady is the master of loveplay;
If I get ill, she can care for the jeweled stem.
And then they rejoice, the monks at my meeting.

Blind Mori every night accompanies my singing;
Under the covers, mandarin ducks, intimate talk always new;
Promise anew to meet in the damn of Maitrya
Here at the home of the old Buddha, all things are in spring.

How painful, when physical attachment is very deep:
Suddenly everything is forgotten, prose and verse;
I never knew before this natural happiness;
Still delightful, the sound of the wind soothing my thoughts...

The Arhat has left the dust, no more desire.
Playful games at the brothel, so much desire.
This one is bad, this one is good.
The monk's skill, Devil-Buddha desire.

A beautiful woman, cloud-rain, love's deep river.
Up in the pavilion, the pavilion girl and the old monk sing.
I find inspiration in embraces and kisses;
I don't feel at all that I'm casting my body into flames.

Those who keep the rules are asses, those who break the rules are men.
With as many different names as the sands of the Ganges are the ways of teasing the spirit.
The newborn infant is bound with the threads of marital alliance.
How many springs have the scarlet blossoms opened and fallen?

Ten years spent in brothels, elation difficult to exhaust.
Now, forced to live amid empty mountains and gloomy valleys.
Thirty thousand miles of cloud spread between here and those delightful places;
The wind in the tall pines around the house grates upon my ears.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
New Joisey
are those crickets I hear in the background?

Yup. Apparently, not too many people find inspiration in the idea of some dude who used to visit wh0rehouses to get pvssy, but hey...to each his own
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
I **** and offer it to Buddha

Didn't appeal to you ?? I will continue this search. Inspiration helps (see: Georges Simenon, 10,000+ lays!). What works for me may not get you in PU mode. Here's the best ones I found. Some more later!

"all koans lead you on
but not the delicious ***** of the young girls I go down on"

"her mouth played with my ****
the way a cloud plays with the sky"

"don't hesitate get laid that's wisdom
sitting around chanting what crap"
 
Top