Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some insight from a female friend

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Well this is my girl's friend but might as well call her my friend since I know her too.

Either way, we spoke about some things that brought up some good topics/insight. I don't really agree or disagree with any of these things, it just kind of came up and thats where it went based on something I brought up with her about a guy in my gym who I talk to and hang with after the gym sometimes, who I realized I really dont like -- the more I hang with him.

1) Guys and girls handle their relationships and friendships differently. Especially with people they meet and after some time dislike. A guy might easily cut off and stop talking to soemone who disappoints them or they don't like their personality anymore, where as a girl won't cut that person off, but rather emotionally demote that persons position in their life, and set them aside, or might still utilize them or keep them around while changing their emotional status toward that person

2) Girls usually never talk about things they dont want you to hear. They are good at scoping out what to tell or talk about especially when they want people to think highly of them. Whereas guys constantly tell women, other guys and people around them things that they shouldn't want others to hear or know but aren't aware that they're talking about stuff that doesn't put them in a good light.

One example of this that I also heard from multiple women in my life is this: guys usually try to talk about things that they think makes them look cool or tough,or stuff they did. It usually accomplishes the wrong things: A) makes them look like they're trying hard to portray an image B) that they're just stupid or think that the wrongthings are cool, like how much drugs they did, or how they punched some dudein the face before. Whereas guys who are actually cool, they usually don't talk much about themselves, and it just shows in the way they handle themselves, and stories only come up by chance rather than forcefully.

Just some food for thought and discussion

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls usually never talk about things they dont want you to hear. They are good at scoping out what to tell or talk about especially when they want people to think highly of them.
this is why you want them to view telling me their slutty things IS what will make me think highly of her.#framecontrol.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
this is why you want them to view telling me their slutty things IS what will make me think highly of her.#framecontrol.
Not really the point here. A girl will talk slutty to you if thats what she wants you to hear. Talking dirty with a girl is just common sense if you want to bone her. I don't care if she tells me slutty things or not, I want her to DO slutty things with me. If she says slutty things to anyone, you're just in line for your turn.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this is true and it just adds more to the whole ''women want dudes who are already at the finish line , not projects'' they will never tell you what you are lacking , they would rather just go look for it somewhere else.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really the point here. A girl will talk slutty to you if thats what she wants you to hear. Talking dirty with a girl is just common sense if you want to bone her. I don't care if she tells me slutty things or not, I want her to DO slutty things with me. If she says slutty things to anyone, you're just in line for your turn.
you don't get it. if she perceives you as attractive, but you talk to her the way a guy whose tryna date her would, she'd see that as what would make you think highly of her. therefore not want to put out right away (+ hide her dirty past) cuz she'd believe that's not the type of girl you want. hence control what would make me think highly of her.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
you don't get it. if she perceives you as attractive, but you talk to her the way a guy whose tryna date her would, she'd see that as what would make you think highly of her. therefore not want to put out right away (+ hide her dirty past) cuz she'd believe that's not the type of girl you want. hence control what would make me think highly of her.
I don't think you're even really reading any of the posts or comments here. Nothing you're talking about is anything I mentioned in my post and it's pretty darn obvious stuff you're talking about. I mean where did anyone say you should talk to a girl you're trying to bone as if you are trying to date her? Telling people they don't get it isn't the way to start a discussion. Go stroke your ego elsewhere dude and if you have something good to say, make a post about it.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you're even really reading any of the posts or comments here. Nothing you're talking about is anything I mentioned in my post and it's pretty darn obvious stuff you're talking about. I mean where did anyone say you should talk to a girl you're trying to bone as if you are trying to date her? Telling people they don't get it isn't the way to start a discussion. Go stroke your ego elsewhere dude and if you have something good to say, make a post about it.
first rule of fight club , never take relationship or pick up advice from women

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
first rule of fight club , never take relationship or pick up advice from women
Very true. however this post was not me taking advice from any women. nor was the conversation we had about relationships or dating. but thanks for your message.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go into point 1 more thoroughly?
Reasons why they hesitate to vanish, how do they demote emotionally and think its better, why not communicate this to said people but think they are still better communicators?