"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Some Guy in the Bar Asked if I was a "Bimp"??!!

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I was dancing like there was no one watching me, and as I was taking a rest, this guy whom I met at the club pulled me over and asked half jokingly if I was a "bimp"? What did that mean? Did he mean that I was getting all the girls' attention? (if so, I didn't feel it) Or was I appearing too eager to get a girl?

Any suggestions would help. I'm still sort of half drunk, not having been to a bar or a club for more than 2 months now...

It's good to have an opportunity to bump into some fine asses, but like almost always (except once), I was coming home alone, and it was kind of depressing, especially as it reminded me of "my girl"...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FlowStill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
SB
As far as I'm concerned Bimp doesn't mean anything as a definite word. The only thing it could be is an acronym either for a Brick in my Pocket or there is also BIMP-EAGA which means Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines East Asian Growth Area. Maybe he was referring to your heritage, maybe he was calling you a brick in his pocket, or maybe you misunderstood him and he asked if you were a pimp.
 

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
sorry, "bimp" should read "pimp"! I was kind of drunk when I wrote the message...
 

FlowStill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
SB
oh...

funny you made that mistake twice... but none-the-less he might have been referring to your clothes, or if you ended up dancing very well and looked extremely confident doing so. Probably just some other really drunk guy who was impressed by something you were doing.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
around here, a "pimp" is a man who can mack the ladies like no other....get all the chicks he wants.... a good compliment :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I thought it was kind of a good compliment, but I didn't pull or even really dance with any chicks. I guess I just look confident or fun-loving. I think I should keep doing the same thing.
 
Top