“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Some girls might not be for real! Belive it or not lol

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
I hope I dont sound too desperate right now, but this one just came to my mind. A lot of girls will do almost anything to get your attention / to get with you. I've had girls act like they're alllllll in love with me already pretending I were the love of their lives and stuff, cause I was hard to get...and the first time I really fell for it. I was like..wow this girl seems to really really like me. But at the end of the day they will always do this type of **** just to get a guy('s attention). If u hook up with them and they still act like that after a while they're probably serious about it. In some cases they might just go from hot to cold in one day. So be critical and always keep that in mind. Just dont fall for it too early ;-)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HappyHobo

Banned
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
World of enlightenment
What you do with a girl in one day is only good for THAT day.
Why? It is because women constantly change.

They change their behaviors, minds, clothes, and even their lifesyles. They are very malleable and can be shaped by whatever they encounter.

If you give 100% of your greatness to a girl one day dont expect to not have to do as much work the next because remember, girls frequently CHANGE, so you have to give her your 100% the next day as well.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I smell you that old Bait and Switch sh1t is played and annoying i have no idea why they do that.

The only solution to not be sucked in by their headgames is to not play any yourself ,you like a girl ?appoach and don't play hard to get or act disintersted in her after you have her just to keep her attention.
 
Top