Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some girls know exactly what they want...

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I was chatting with a lady friend about her ideal guy. Her responses were hilarious but not all too surprising given the environment in which we live.

She only likes white guys that are skinheads who are tattooed with an Iron Cross. They also have to be romantic and show that they care. In addition to that, she doesn't like guys that are too muscular like this or big like this (my goal btw).

I asked if there was another size that mattered and she said, "NO," to which I responded with a laugh. She then said she's more than happy with what she's getting. Haha!

See? Some girls know exactly what they want.

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The girl is drastically reducing her potential mates:

-White

-AND a skinhead

-AND with an iron cross tattoo

-AND sensitive

Possibly she was joking.........

Cheers ;)

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody ever said just because she's a female doesnt mean she isnt smart. if you think there are no smart girls out there you will be in for a nice suprise buddy.

you need a girl is less intelligent as you to make you feel better about yourself

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many people have an iron cross tatoo? Sounds like she has a fetish to me!

lol

I guess I can understand, I have one too. Luckily for me, it isnt at a point where its required for me to get turned on.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon,

Is she part of your cult ("the Virus heads" or whatever you call yourselves). Or did you meet at some type of cult conference?

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white, I'm a skinhead, and next month I'm getting a cross on my right arm. Sounds like she'd like me.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Diego is like skinhead city. It's not too hard to find skinheads with Iron Cross tats, but she says it's much harder to find romantic and caring ones... so no, she wasn't joking.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, here I thought going bald would be a bad thing... I need to meet more chicks that dig the skin look!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
See? Some girls know exactly what they want.
That shouldn't matter to you Demon,...after all you only like boys right..????:rolleyes:

Later Mr.Hershey-Highway-Man!!!

The Edge ' Some have it and some don't '

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
HINT: Never ASK a girl what she wants in a man because they do not know themselves. Most will give you the standard bull line (nice-guy). For example, just look at what most girls say they want compared to their actions.