"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

some girl TPd my house

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
I seriously dont know what the propper response is. I could paintball her house to show her that I am The Man. I dont really want to tp hers back because then that would be going down to her level. Shes not really a friend either. She hated me after I read the DJ bible. She hates my ****y jerk additude.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, it is..well, did she really hate you that much that she TPed your house?

The goal of being a DJ isn't to become a jerk. It's to become a man, and to inheret the qualities of being that Great Catch. I was there before. I had gone from the passive nice guy all the way to being a jerk.. it wasn't a great transition.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
i used to be a nice guy too and i now im a jerk, no its not an easy tranformation but how can i get to the happy median in the middle?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DaVinci

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Hill Village Near Tuscany
Seran wrap her car and smear shaving cream all over the seran wrap.... pure beuaty.

I don't know how old you are. Tping is a middleschool thing where I live. But If you do it back. She'll do it back. You don't she wins. it's like a fight with a bully.

Seriously If you don't mind doing it. Go Get her house(with friends) your friends will enjoy it. You'll bond. and you'll have a good story.

It's fun. thats why they did it to you.

I agree. If you made her mad enough to TP you. Somehtings wrong with your C&F. Your now in Jerkhood. Try to add a bit of NiceGuy. Djism is a balance.

There's something in the bible like.

AFC make rumors and insult in order to feel needed
Dj's arn't affected by rumors because there to good to be.

A great coach(forget the name sorry) was waiting at practice for one of his player. His player came in a half hour late. The coach said.

"Why were you late?"
"Sorry coach someone started a rumor and I was trying to stop it"
"Listen Son, You have no control over your image and what other people see, think, and say about you, But you can control your reputation, and what you DO! and thats what's important"

Something like that. It's the main point

Good Luck
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by DaVinci
Seran wrap her car and smear shaving cream all over the seran wrap.... pure beuaty.

I don't know how old you are. Tping is more of a middleschool thing where I live. But If you do it back. She'll do it back. You don't she wins. it's like a fight with a bully.
Nah, I'm a Junior and my house hasnt gotten TPd since middle school. Yeah, I know I have to respond some how.

Originally posted by DaVinci
Seriously If you don't mind doing it. Go Get her house(with friends) your friends will enjoy it. You'll bond. and you'll have a good story.

It's fun. thats why they did it to you.
Ive actually gone out TPing with her before. Like I said we used to be cool until she rejected the change I've been going through. And yes I remember earlier this year and last year its a lot of fun and I've gotten weird responses from girls by doing it.

Originally posted by DaVinci
I agree. If you made her mad enough to TP you. Somehtings wrong with your C&F. Your now in Jerkhood. Try to add a bit of NiceGuy. Djism is a balance.
Yeah I made her really mad. What does C&F stand for? Do you have a link to a page in the bible about it?


Originally posted by DaVinci
There's something in the bible like.

AFC make rumors and insult in order to feel needed
Dj's arn't affected by rumors because there to good to be.

A great coach(forget the name sorry) was waiting at practice for one of his player. His player came in a half hour late. The coach said.

"Why were you late?"
"Sorry coach someone started a rumor and I was trying to stop it"
"Listen Son, You have no control over your image and what other people see, think, and say about you, But you can control your reputation, and what you DO! and thats what's important"

Something like that. It's the main point

Good Luck
I dont understand this part. Why are you telling me this? How does it relate?
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

if you know it was her, very discretely get about 500 paintballs and shoot the place to hell.


but the cops WILL look for who did it, meaning you. so dont be seen, and dont be seen with a paintball gun. try not to break anything either.

dont hit any windows or any people, you could really hurt someone and that would not be cool.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
This sh!t is all very juvenile. Don't sink down to her level. Just cuss her ass out. Tell her if anything else happens you're going to get her back twice as bad.

If this scenario happens I would suggest pouring break fluid on the top of her car. Before she knows it, paint starts disappearing. You could also put nails behing her tires at an angle so she backs over them.

As you can tell, when it comes to vandalism, I don't play around.
 

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Dude...

dude, paintball her house NOW. MAKE SURE TO SHOOT WINDOWS. I do this all the time. Only bring about a hopper full unless you got a fast gun cause neighbors are bound to come out if they here that and you dilly dally around. Also make sure that you run through back yards and not on the street for goodness sakes. And if you get scared remember that the second you pop off a shot the cops wont just emerge out of the ground and arrest you. Its not like pbs break windows. Also give yourself about a minute then RUN. :) have fun
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
or..confuse the hell out of her...

if she tp'ed your entire house...driveway..everything...just be like

"I'm suprised u didnt wake nebody up doin that"

or if you have a big tree she got tp in...

"I'm wondering how you got it that high, you must have some kind of arm on ya"

she'll be like.."what the f*ck..i just tp'ed his house and hes joking around with me...whoa"

by gettin back at her ur just bein a little kid...like the rumor thing that was mentioned...deal with it..ignore it...if you would start a rumor back..youd piss off more people...same with tping her house...she would KNOW it was you..and it wouldnt improve your relationship with her...it was a decent joke...deal with it..and improve your DJing by toning down the jerk...

C&F = ****y and Funny...very useful when not over done
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
and the childish war begins...u want her to not think ur a jerk? dont fight back..just shrug it off for pete's sake...if some chick tp'ed my house...id invite her to tp some1 elses..with me
 

sitnam

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
yo if u do somethin stupid ur just gonna make $h*t worse. if i was u, id probably joke around some like midwest said. id be like yo, u know i gotta get u back now. and if its her birthday or somethin get her a roll of TP for her present :p. i dunno if you're good with words, but i'd try to make her feel bad about what she did. then she'll wanna make it up to u if u do it right ;). this is a good chance for u to spit some mad game. the ideas everyone gave were pretty funny, but u shouldnt do that to someone u dont hate. id only do that to ppl like my friend's neighbor (they call the cops on us every time we play on his drumset). dont get in a b*tch fight, ur a man not a girl. midwest is right about C&F too-- gotta use a lot of that right now to show her u dont really care that much and that u are secure with urself.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Theres such an easier way to deal with this. Actually 2 things that I can think of. You could play it off and show her that she cannot disturb your reality.

Example: Get a roll of toliot paper from your home and take it to school. Next time you see her at school holla at her and toss it to her. Give her a smirk.

Or you can do the quick and easy thing which is put sugar in her gas tank.:D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Theres such an easier way to deal with this. Actually 2 things that I can think of. You could play it off and show her that she cannot disturb your reality.

Example: Get a roll of toilet paper from your home and take it to school. Next time you see her at school holla at her and toss it to her. Give her a smirk.

Or you can do the quick and easy thing which is put sugar in her gas tank.:D
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Ahh hit the button twiced... now three timesoppps.:rolleyes:
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
What would James Bond do...?

Well... no girl would ever TP his house because he's so fucking cool. But if a girl did, she'd have to be working for the other side. So he would go and kill everyone involved.

Yeah... not much for ideas.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top