"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Some girl likes me and a need some advice

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
A friend of mine(A girl) told me that a girl from one of her classes likes me. Today I got a note from that girl, which has her name, phone number and screen name. Keep in mind that I haven't even seen this girl yet. So what should I do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I would read the HS bible. Of course, do this AFTER seeing her in person at school.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
for all u know her names murtha and she weighs 2000 pounds well it looks like u know her name but still.
1. it could be a joke
2. she might be ugly

i guess atleast see her like crazy said
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
She might also be that FINE A$$ chick who you have been drooling over for the last month.

Take a chance get a date. If shes ugly end it early.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
She might also be that FINE A$$ chick who you have been drooling over for the last month.

Take a chance get a date. If shes ugly end it early.
Like he said man, go for it. If it's bad you can just end it early and go home knowing you didn't pass up a chance for a date with a hottie. Plus, it is social proof. Other hotter girls might see you out with her which is a good thing (if she's not horribly obese).

I've been on dates and had someone from class see me that normally just exchanged "Hellos" with me. On Monday they would come up to me and ask me all sorts of questions about the date :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Strait up dude,

If she likes you what do you have to lose, why are you even asking us? Wait a day or so and call her. Worse that could happen is
2. she might be ugly
but even better
She might also be that FINE A$$ chick
. Get out there and pimp those ladies.

Another thing, whats a girl friend? The only girls i talk to are ones i can get some putang from ^.^. Think about that...
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Great. She likes u.

Chill buddy. Don't be like a starved dog, jumping at the first bone you see. Think it over

U mentioned u don't even know her. which naturally, I'll assume she dosen't know you. Why does she like you?

Cuz ur damn good looking. Thatz great, but she dosen't know anything about u other than that. We associate all the good characteristics with our dream girl, and I believe girls do the same.

Itz human nature.

Get to know her, but pace yourself. Usually, what that small, deep down voice is trying to say to you is whatz happening.

With that said, ur one lucky bastard to have gals coming to you. (^-^) haha, if only the gals around here would do the same to me.

___________________________-
-Stand tall, live fast, and rock dis world
 
Top