Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some feedback on what I'm doing wrong

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So after my previous post where I whined and cried about never having a gf I was determined to stop *****ing and instead do something about it. It's 2 months into my last semester of college, and so far I've approached 9 girls on campus (I know, a low number, my college isn't that big though but I'm trying to get the number of CA's up more) and 15 girls at clubs (in 1 night).

The first 2 CA's, I did the same as one of the posts in the dj bible where the guy from Colorado was just going up to girls and asking them if they were single or not. Both girls I asked said they weren't.

One girl I approached at the library ... we were seated a few tables away and across from eachother; she made eye contact a few times and smiled. The next time she made eye contact, I called her over, and she said "you come here." I went and sat at her table but immediately she was stand offish and had her ***** shield way up, i got nervous, and ****ed that up. Asked for the number anyways but she said she had a bf.

Another girl was seated next to me at the campus bar, so I chatted her up, commented on the fact that she looked like she'd fall asleep in her next class. That got a laugh, but in general she looked and was giving off the vibe of not being interested, so I stopped trying to talk to her and didn't try to number close.

After that I had a bit of a buzz so I walked around looking for girls ... found a very hot brunette outside the library buying a purse. Introduced myself, she looked pretty surprised, probably not used to guys coming up to her. She said she paid $100 for the purse and thought it was probably fake ... I joked around with her and said she needs to "buy them off ebay, that's where I get mine". She laughed but otherwise she just seemed not interested and then she excused herself to go to the bathroom at the library.

The other day I saw 2 girls sitting at a table eating, I had a few minutes to kill before class so I went up to them, said "u don't mind if i join you" and sat at their table. Right away one of them was *****y and the other was completely non talkative, so i bailed out after a few minutes.

One girl was at the supermarket. I went up and introduced myself, but she didn't even make eye contact and was so much of a ****head I just said "enjoy your day" and left.

That's all I can think of at the moment ... there's not much to say about the 15 girls at the club other than that they were all either very *****y from the get go, or were just tourists and not here for longer than a couple days.

I definitely know I'd be doing better if I had a lot more confidence (and the C&F would come from having confidence) but since mine is completely shot right now, I figure the best way to get it up is just keep on trying.

I'm in florida ... I think most of the girls here are in general not very friendly, have their shields way up at all times, and only go for buff rednecks, but I could be wrong and maybe my "game" really is that minor league (could be the case!).

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me that your doing good w/ C & F with the approach but probably not keeping it up very well. If you are C & F, you'll get her to lighten up and enjoy your company. Those girls at lunch that weren't talking to you, well, they were shy, and not used to talking to strangers. Its your job to bring them out of your shell ! You're the dj, and you're in control. If they're not talking, make fun of them for it. Tease them. Don't just sit there like a dumba$$ and leave. thats just my 2 cents.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looks

Just two things- firstly, what do you look like? Secondly, are you trying too hard? I mean, are you speaking interestingly but still with the mindset of "who really cares" or are you excited and nervous?

I have never had a cold approach in my life, I have never had a date in my life. A date to me was always "let's go!" and I always let a girl approach me. The stats would have to be higher if you let the mountain come to Mohamed. No, I don't know much about Mohamed, but its just a saying.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not particularly good looking (not ugly either). I get a little nervous, ya.

Your proverb lost me, sorry :) Are you saying women always approach you? That's never happened for me, I don't think it does for most guys

Reaction score
Maybe you should work on your wardrobe and get a modern hair cut. From your post you sound like your one of those types who just don't fit in. A columbine type.

I'm glad you didn't take that type of route of cowardly shooting others around you in revenge for the card that life delt you.

You came to the right place. Since Sosuave is full of your type of ex-loners. Just do as these guys say and you should be alright.

Clothes
haircut
change your style of approach...you seem too desperate. You butt in as your type is known to do. You must sneak into groups or convo's.

Unfortunately women are very sensitive and they can sense when something isn't right with someone.

This is why your getting rejection.

Also as your working on your outter personality work on your inner personality.

Like begets like. A dog will begat a dog. A cat will begat a cat. Anger will begat more anger. Loneliness will begat more of the same.

hatred will bring you hatred. envy will bring you envy. desperation will create more desperation in your life.

So relax and be smooth.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro..first off...I remember reading your first posts about never having a gf and that you quit. It takes a HUGE gut check to go out there and do the cold P/U thing. Congrats on your first steps.

Today isnt about gaining confidence in your approach or yourself. Going out those 15 times and getting shot down was about gaining the confidence to actually go out and get shot down. Having the confidence to hear the word 'NO' and not crumbling.

It takes a lot of balls to do that. Now that you've heard the word 'NO' and arent destroyed by it...its now time to tweek your skills and start hearing the words 'YES'

I was in college just like you..and the best way to get 'in' with the women was to build your social network. Forget the cold P/U for a second and start building a huge social circle. Build that circle with close friends, acquaintences, co-workers, classmates. Let yourself go...go out on the limb to make friends. Join clubs, join groups, volunteer, get a job in retail, make connections.

Do this, not with the attitude to get women...rather...do this to make yourself be known on campus. The more people you know..the more parties you are invited to. The more people you know..the more available women you are introduced to. The more people you know..the more you learn about yourself and grow..not just as a horny college teen or twenty year old...but, you learn to deal with people, make judgements, and become well-rounded.

Once you forget women for a second and start focusing on yourself...women actually WILL come to you..

Just start building those social networks.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fukk this....Get into shape, work on body language, get some good clothes and a haircut...Appearance before anything else...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what i am saying

Some of the advice in here is a little over the top I think. Smiling at a chick or sayig hi or whatever are sort of natural shyte that perhaps cant be taught.???????? It just seems to me that you let the chick kind of weed you out a bit, then, you dont have a "date" you just sort of say "lets go" wherever!

You say most men haven't had women do the approach but I disagree. At a club you have fun and ignore people and do your own thing until you see that chick or group looking at you. eg. Last night a group of girls are staring at my mate and I and giggling and talking, so we went over and said "what?" They said "why are you guys looking at us?" and the game began, I mean WE wern't the ones looking. So we talked, laughed and then has a pash then got a ****block going on but still, they will be there next time! Does this follow?

You seem to be trying to develop skills that are innate. I dont see the issue, but you may be just too desperate and trying too hard.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If after 26 years on this earth you haven't even gotten a girl even by accident... then your either gay or ugly.

You should quit this player **** as you don't sound like you have it in you.Just get a girlfreind.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks all for the advice ...

Some of this stuff is definitely unrealistic though. Working out ain't gonna do **** in the 2 months that I have left ... it takes years to get buff. My hair and clothes are just fine.

I'm in grad school, not undergrad. There are NO women in my classes. And the guys in class aren't the type that party (mostly foreigners and nerds). So building a social network is not gonna happen.

Poser_Supreme's advice is hilarious ... so not subtle. Although I do agree with cutting out the negativity, I definitely try to do that.

I like the advice of not bailing out early. I just gotta keep going up to girls, 9 on campus is too low. Well I'll keep you all updated.

Peace