Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some DJs have the wrong mindset here

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for wyldfire's response, I've always tried to conduct myself in the manner she describes.

However, I've found that it's an open invitation for women, and people in general, to try and see how far they can push my boundaries.

Perhaps I'm missing something. But I've had plenty of people f*ck with me, tell tales about me, lie about me, gossip about me, basically have no respect for me, even though I've treated them with the utmost respect.

I have a good solid core of friends, but some people it seems confuse being easy going and good natured with weakness, and I'm a fairly tall and intimidating presence.

I'm not saying I need to start freaking out on everyone, but man, where do you strike that balance?

This aint' just in my relationships, this is in everyday life. I guess it comes down to assertiveness, and I will admit that I sometimes have that disease of wanting everyone to like me and to get along with them.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing.

A man is an authority figure.

Imagine how much respect you would have for the law if the cops didn't have the authority to put your punk ass in jail.

Pimp: "oh look.. it is a cop. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for selling crack to my hoes. "

officer: "hey whats this I hear about you selling crack to hoes?"

Pimp: "don't you think you are being a bit insecure about my crimes yo?"

officer: "yeah I don't want to be called insecure. sorry, Please don't do this again ok. It is wrong. have a good day now. would you like a donnut?"

this applies to women too. If they act up you bust them... they like that anyway.. that is why they love cops.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Thanks for the input Kev. At this point though, I don't think she has respect for me. If she can't respect my wishes to be left in peace while I deal with my loss.....well.......that's just not right at all.
well I would just let her come to you. and then if after it is over with there is nothing wrong with giving her another chance.

some jail time might be good for her.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's getting jail time, although at the moment, I called her a couple times since last week, and she won't answer the phone, nor call back. So I e-mailed her and she basically said she won't allow herself to be spoken to in the manner that I spoke to her.

So basically, in her mindset, she can pull all the sh*t she did over that 3 week span, but if I react it's out of the question.

Seems very much like a power-play on her part. I shoulda seen it coming too, because before that she was starting to ask questions like, "Where do you see this relationship going?" and "I just want to know where I stand". To which I was probably a little evasive, because at this point I honestly don't know.

Then she just started acting outright f*cked. Until we arrive at today.

Yep, even if she calls, I'm giving her jail time, and I'm pissed enough at this point to just let it slide indefinately. Nothing is worth the grief right now. I can get ***** anywhere if I have to.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Yeah, she's getting jail time, although at the moment, I called her a couple times since last week, and she won't answer the phone, nor call back. So I e-mailed her and she basically said she won't allow herself to be spoken to in the manner that I spoke to her.

So basically, in her mindset, she can pull all the sh*t she did over that 3 week span, but if I react it's out of the question.

Seems very much like a power-play on her part. I shoulda seen it coming too, because before that she was starting to ask questions like, "Where do you see this relationship going?" and "I just want to know where I stand". To which I was probably a little evasive, because at this point I honestly don't know.

Then she just started acting outright f*cked. Until we arrive at today.

Yep, even if she calls, I'm giving her jail time, and I'm pissed enough at this point to just let it slide indefinately. Nothing is worth the grief right now. I can get ***** anywhere if I have to.
well if that is your gut instinct then GO with it. That is my whole point about this thread. Only you know how your Gut is telling you to react.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
well if that is your gut instinct then GO with it. That is my whole point about this thread. Only you know how your Gut is telling you to react.
I'm not entirely in agreement with the whole 'follow your gut' method. Back in the past, I followed my gut when I was dumped and rejected. Doing what my gut told me lead me nowhere real fast. Although I understood and accepted that reacting in that manner helped me realize certain important things, it would definitely be frowned upon by almost everyone here as being one of the worst AFC things a guy could do.

So here's the issue with following one's gut. Is there a line to be drawn between what should be followed and what shouldn't be followed? Or is any gut feeling worth taking? Should one actually take a step back an reflect and analyse what his/her gut is telling them? Or is reacting to it the best choice?

Whatever it is though, as long as a person is willing to admit over-reacting or reacting in such a manner because of the mood they are in or reacting in the heat of the moment, then all is perfectly fine. I just wouldn't want to see a whole load of people reacting to things without allowing any reflection whatsoever with the belief that their gut reaction requires no reason or explanation.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I understand what you're saying, Kevin, and I especially like your idea that if you deny your manly instincts you're not being true to yourself. That's really the best way I've read you articulate your personal beliefs on male-female relationships, and I think you have the ideas and the writing capability to take this community in a direction a lot of people want it to go, vis-a-vis the DJ Bible. Anyone second this?

However, I don't aggressively next girls who don't immediately show "real" interest in me. I don't get pissed when women play games. I understand that that's what today's society is like, and that women will do these things. It's not self-respect if I drop every woman who doesn't live up to this model, it's lunacy. I look at every game a woman will play with me and I figure out how I can beat her at it, and then she's mine. I have very few problems with disrespect from girls in the long run as a result. I just tend to see girls as state-based creatures, who are primarily reactive, and I'm the active one. If they disrespect me or show low interest, that's a shortcoming in MY game, not in THEIR character. Then I can fix it and come back a better person.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
I'm not entirely in agreement with the whole 'follow your gut' method. Back in the past, I followed my gut when I was dumped and rejected. Doing what my gut told me lead me nowhere real fast. Although I understood and accepted that reacting in that manner helped me realize certain important things, it would definitely be frowned upon by almost everyone here as being one of the worst AFC things a guy could do.
I would strongly suggest that the problem was that you didn't follow your gut instinct from the start. Often when you get into a bad situation it is because you failed to trust your instincts.

You see, at some point you gut instincts should of told you that this girl is no good and you should of acted on that by nexting her.

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
I think I understand what you're saying, Kevin, and I especially like your idea that if you deny your manly instincts you're not being true to yourself. That's really the best way I've read you articulate your personal beliefs on male-female relationships, and I think you have the ideas and the writing capability to take this community in a direction a lot of people want it to go, vis-a-vis the DJ Bible. Anyone second this?

However, I don't aggressively next girls who don't immediately show "real" interest in me. I don't get pissed when women play games. I understand that that's what today's society is like, and that women will do these things. It's not self-respect if I drop every woman who doesn't live up to this model, it's lunacy. I look at every game a woman will play with me and I figure out how I can beat her at it, and then she's mine. I have very few problems with disrespect from girls in the long run as a result. I just tend to see girls as state-based creatures, who are primarily reactive, and I'm the active one. If they disrespect me or show low interest, that's a shortcoming in MY game, not in THEIR character. Then I can fix it and come back a better person.

When I talk about acting on your gut instincts what I mean is to take action in the form of "Nexting" them. I'm talking about laying down the law and standing firm. I'm sorry, but I'm not someone that deserves to be played around with. I'm not impressed with women who **** test me all the time.

Don't forget that your gut instincts can also tell you how and when to show love and compassion. They can tell you when to give a girl another chance. They can tell you when to kiss her. So don't be so quick to reject your natural born feelings.

I've had to deal with women calling me insecure in my early 20s. During that time I was an AFC. I always pulled back and let women walk all over me and put up with their games. Sure, I gained their approval and I could even impress them, but it didn't make me happy.

Then I started to "play" the game and quite frankly you are right it does work. You can dodge a womans sh-it tests and keep things moving.

Now, I'm at the stage where I just don't have the patience to play these games. I'm moving away from "the game" and moving towards solving the root cause of the problem "my choices".

In other words, I now strive to shop for women just like someone would at a shopping mall. I've had a few female friends call me a pompus ass for it, but the truth is you should never let go of your gut instincts. These instincts tell you what you want in a woman and what kind of a woman you can put up with.

You see, not all women are the same. The fact is only 1 out of every 50 girls you take out on a date will be good enough for an LTR. Many DJs here assume that you must be able to get any woman. They strive to get all 50 dispite the fact that 49 of them are basicaly trash. They even rebuke people on this board for their failure to please these useless women. I would strongly disagree with those on here that do that. The best adivce is to take action and just next them.

You have to be willing to act and be sure not to get caught up with playing the game. It can lead you into a world of hurt. Sure, you can get the girls with it, but in the end you won't feel like playing the game anymore it will all fall apart. She will say, "you are not the man that you used to be" and that will be your own damn fault.

In other words, I'm not interested in a war with a woman. I'm interested in peace. I'm also not in the mood to play games. I have nothing to prove to any woman. In fact, they have much to prove to me.

Last edited:

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would strongly suggest that the problem was that you didn't follow your gut instinct from the start. Often when you get into a bad situation it is because you failed to trust your instincts.
However, my gut never did say anything to me. All my gut told me was that I was feeling shytty and that I don't want to feel this way and I should do something stupid about it. Of course I didn't have a clue that what I was doing was stupid. It just felt like I needed to do something, anything, to get the good feeling back.

Only after a lot of reflection and thought did I understand my wayward behaviour and thinking. It truly was because of my gut or my natural instincts that made me react in an AFC manner. It is because of the overpowering emotions that I was feeling that caused me to go do things blindly. I can truly admit now that I reacted badly, I reacted stupidly and that I was an embarassment to myself and my friends. Only because emotions overrode reason.

That is why reflection at the end of reaction is very important. You can't go about life constantly reacting to everything without even wanting to know whether or not you are acting within reason. The people around you would not understand it. They may even get pissed off when they try to talk some sense into you but you just won't have any of it.

Here's an example of gut feeling and reacting to it.

The famous 'save-a-ho' situation. Instict says that being a guy and seeing another guy beat up a girl, you would want to lay some pain on the dude. Instict says you do not think about whether the girl is a ho or whether the dude has a gun or knife on him. Instict says you just want to lay down the law to this low life who picks on people weaker than he is. You can always act on this instict without any thought or reflection. You get into a fight and WHAM! The outcomes are numerous. Many of which will undoubtedly be regretted. Unless you can truly say that you are willing to die or get a$$ raped for your insticts and gut feeling, you should never follow it 100%. Because all it takes is for you to regret acting on your gut feeling once for the whole idea to fall flat on its face.

I advocate constant learning. That is why to me, reflection of the reaction will always be more important than the actual act of reacting.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys should take at least 2 seconds to re-consider their gut instinct, because once during a sporting game when I came 2nd place, my gut instinct told me to take off my clothes and streak across the field, and I followed my gut instinct and ended up getting suspended from school for a week.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack

I advocate constant learning. That is why to me, reflection of the reaction will always be more important than the actual act of reacting.

I'm not saying to act emotionally. I'm saying to trust and act on your gut instincts as a man. If they tell you that a woman is disrespecting you then lay down the law.

The more you avoid your gut instincts up front the greater the chance of your anger building up and then exploding.

It might very well be appropriate to get really pissed off at a woman and yell at her.

A mans strength comes from not being physical or abusive and that is where it is important to have self control

Self control is what keeps you smart when things go too far.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I think guys should take at least 2 seconds to re-consider their gut instinct, because once during a sporting game when I came 2nd place, my gut instinct told me to take off my clothes and streak across the field, and I followed my gut instinct and ended up getting suspended from school for a week.

very funny

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dangerous

There is a danger of nexting right and left. It will work fine until you hit a slump. To get out of a slump you need to have lots of girls hanging around that you can **** whenever you wish. Nexting right and left is a good way to end up in a slump a month or two down the road. I keep them around as potential fbuddies and just stop giving them whatever it is they wanted from me until they change or I need them to get over a slump.

Also they can introduce you to new people. Once we get inside the social circle it is our job to keep it going. I've already bypassed the 50 mark, and I am hoping by incorporating these easy, effective tatics to hit the 100 mark inside of 9 months.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that one shouldn't supress their natural reaction if they feel anger towards a woman.

However you should still be cool about it when you react to her. Blowing off some steam on her means that you lost control and now she is in control because she knows where and how to push your buttons. She wants to see you react badley, don't give her the satisfaction.

I was looking through my journal and found something I wrote down from an askmen article:

When a woman upsets you - be quiet, cast her an intense gaze and speak in a soft tone. Transmit the depth of your dissapointment,anger and rage toward your woman in a cool quiet matter. Not only will you scare her stright - you will gain respect and obdeience.

Reward her with affection and attention when she deserves it.
All woman run with their emotions and as a guy you should be cool as ice. I think the father mentality works here best because when you act like their daddy and lay down the law without losing your cool, it will make them respect you.

Other things that should work for you is that you should always have other options so your woman will know that you can just walk away. Often woman misbehave badley when she knows that the guy can't just walk away and leave her (AFC's and married guys are often the guys that get the worst women)

If a woman gives you too much grief and actually able to get under your skin then maybe you should rethink your relationship with her all together and not deal with this crap.

DjDamage

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying to act emotionally. I'm saying to trust and act on your gut instincts as a man. If they tell you that a woman is disrespecting you then lay down the law.

The more you avoid your gut instincts up front the greater the chance of your anger building up and then exploding.

It might very well be appropriate to get really pissed off at a woman and yell at her.

A mans strength comes from not being physical or abusive and that is where it is important to have self control

Self control is what keeps you smart when things go too far.
Okay. Here's where I get a little confused. You mention that the gut instict of a man is to lay down the law on his woman if she disrespects him. Following this gut instict will entail confronting her in some way I assume.

Then you mention self control being important for a guy to react smart. However, self control requires some thought or reflection or analysis. To control one's self, one has to stop themselves from doing what their natural gut instict is telling them to do. Those moments where a guy feels like hitting his girl, he raises his hand only to stop and put it down again. That's self control in action. The guy wanted to hit the girl, his body was about to do it but his mind suddenly played images of him in prison or his girl bleeding, and he didn't do it.

Indeed self control is important. In fact, it's more important than following through with gut insticts. Wouldn't you say?

P.S. I should learn how to spell I.N.S.T.I.N.C.T. Duh!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post 00Kevin

DJDamage stole my post so now i got nothing original to post

maybe you will like my quote 00Kevin

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

The DJ Code :

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.