Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some days I struggle to find motivation

James184

Don Juan
Reaction score
So,I am a 22 year old man who has a very busy weekly schedule.I work Monday to Friday in the logistics department of a factory.It's not an easy job but it pays well but drains a lot of my energy daily.To be honest I hate the job but I can now afford my very own car among many other things which I could not before.Then I hit the gym for an hour after work and after that I take foreign language lessons.I know that all these things are beneficial for me but sometimes I miss having much more free time.

Most people my age where I come from are college students or work a half-time job which leaves them with more free hours each day when I literally have no time to take a breath on weekdays.This has affected my social life to a point since I have no time to go out and meet new women as much as I would like.

My question to you is is it weird for a man to have these down moments?I know I probably am on the right track at the moment in my life but sometimes I just want to quit putting so much pressure on myself.How does on keep himself motivated through these tough days?

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men struggle with this at one time or another bro, you are not alone. It is just something you need to ride through, usually after a few weeks you start to feel better. You can try to change parts of your schedule if it is really bothering you. Chemically I think low GABA is linked to low motivation so a SAM-E 400mg/day supplement and vitamin e can really help, if you want to go that route. When your body is over worked and highly stressed it can lead to these sorts of things. I run into it often if I workout for 3-4 hours a day for a week or two and really push myself. You could also try sleeping more if possible, taking naps or finding ways to relax and unwind, such as hot baths and reading.

Best of luck.

James184

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men struggle with this at one time or another bro, you are not alone. It is just something you need to ride through, usually after a few weeks you start to feel better. You can try to change parts of your schedule if it is really bothering you. Chemically I think low GABA is linked to low motivation so a SAM-E 400mg/day supplement and vitamin e can really help, if you want to go that route. When your body is over worked and highly stressed it can lead to these sorts of things. I run into it often if I workout for 3-4 hours a day for a week or two and really push myself. You could also try sleeping more if possible, taking naps or finding ways to relax and unwind, such as hot baths and reading.

Best of luck.
Thanks man,appreciate the advice.However I don't believe that tiredness is the cause of my problem.Don't get me wrong,I am tired at times however I can cope with that.What I can't cope with at times is the fact that I don't have as much free time as I would like to.Working 45-50 hours a week and having stuff to do for another 13-15 hours really leaves you with little time to go out and have fun,meeting and attracting women while most people at my age are doing exactly that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So,I am a 22 year old man who has a very busy weekly schedule.I work Monday to Friday in the logistics department of a factory.It's not an easy job but it pays well but drains a lot of my energy daily.To be honest I hate the job but I can now afford my very own car among many other things which I could not before.Then I hit the gym for an hour after work and after that I take foreign language lessons.I know that all these things are beneficial for me but sometimes I miss having much more free time.

Most people my age where I come from are college students or work a half-time job which leaves them with more free hours each day when I literally have no time to take a breath on weekdays.This has affected my social life to a point since I have no time to go out and meet new women as much as I would like.

My question to you is is it weird for a man to have these down moments?I know I probably am on the right track at the moment in my life but sometimes I just want to quit putting so much pressure on myself.How does on keep himself motivated through these tough days?
Hit the gym before work. You will feel more in control of your day and not get as drained by work.