Some day game points I've learned

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been getting militant and doing 5-10 approaches a day. I only ask them for numbers about half the time, usually if I get an IOI just as I'm saying goodbye. Yeah, I'm a noob but I've already learned some valuable things:

1. Situation openers are golden. Beats the standard boring questions like "what's your name what Colour is your dog what does your dog like to eat??" lol
2. Talk about live music events coming up, if she looks like the type. Basically i stereotype. I tend to go for alternative looking women, so my method is to talk about piercings and good tattoo artists.
3. Approach girls who are alone. They're likely waiting for someone and they're really receptive
4. Always go for two-sets. Usually they're having an intense girly conversation and you can make fun of this by listening to the last sentence they say, then be like, "excuse me I couldn't help but notice you're talking about _____ (rumor). Did you know that ... (funny observation)". This is a hard set to stick with because usually they'll be pissed that you intrude on their sacred women's business. This can only accentuate their relief when you crack a joke about whatever they're talking about. Difficult, but worth it so you can game the less hot one ;)
5. Never approach a woman walking in the other direction. Or anyone who's walking. Don't ask how I learned this one lol
6.one of my greatest techniques (that I was doing before I got unplugged): bum a smoke from a chick who is smoking. Even better if he has "roll your own" tobacco. This gives you a license to make small talk while you roll one.
7. Light kino is magic
8. Wait till they ask for your name (IOI). This, or another IoI is your invite to ask for her number

More to come !

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Off topic, how is it that depressing, self-defeating threads e.g. "I'm black therefore I will be foreveralone.jpg", get heaps of replies? Its got nothing to do with fate and everything to do with being a chump. If somebody repeatedly starts attention wh0ring, don't pander to their self-defeating attitudes. You just get your sh$t together and sarge.

Right now I'm in the library getting looks from the HB9 sitting across from me.
No idea how I'm going to do this in a silent environment but yeah. I'm giving it a fkn go.

End rant.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya man, need more posts like this and fewer of people biitching. Some field reports would be nice. Im slowly starting to shift towards day game as I become more and more frustrated with night game so im trying to get an idea how to best approach it.

Btw im probably one of the few non-aussies on this site who knows canberra is the capital of australia and not sydney :D

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenny Powers said:
I feel ya man, need more posts like this and fewer of people biitching. Some field reports would be nice. Im slowly starting to shift towards day game as I become more and more frustrated with night game so im trying to get an idea how to best approach it.

Btw im probably one of the few non-aussies on this site who knows canberra is the capital of australia and not sydney :D
Well put Kenny! I'm glad you know Canberra is the capital. It's a great city with heaps of smart, interesting women.
Also I started this thread because we need more optimistic threads. Granted as a newbie I can't advise on much, but I have learned a few things. I learned one more thing yesterday:
9. Pass notes in the library. Question her choice of book, tease her saying you picked her as being into kids books lol. Works a charm and I got HB9's number yesterday :D

Also,

10. Fvxk text game. You cannot build attraction over the phone. Text once or twice to set up a date, and that's it. I've fallen into the trap of having endless text conversations with girls over days, without mentioning dates! Wrong move; you will no longer be a mystery. Anyway you shouldn't have time for long texting sessions :p

11. Be prepared for girls to try and throw you off balance with day game sometimes. I was a little rusty at four-sets, and when I approached one yesterday, the target was like, "why are you asking me this?" it definitely caught me off guard and I felt like being rude bak to her, but I just kept going for a few minutes, got nowhere then politely left.

12. When you make eye contact with a honey bunny, SMILE! You will get a smile back. I find it hard to do sometimes, because you tend to think "oh **** we've made eye contact!" then it's gone. But I'm getting better.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black.Magic said:
10. Fvxk text game. You cannot build attraction over the phone. Text once or twice to set up a date, and that's it. I've fallen into the trap of having endless text conversations with girls over days, without mentioning dates! Wrong move; you will no longer be a mystery. Anyway you shouldn't have time for long texting sessions :p
Respectfully disagree. I've turned lukewarms into high interests from texting. It's my bread and butter. Although I haven't tried it for myself, this site has gotten quite a bit of praise for being effective www.texttheromanceback.com

Texting gives you the time to make a well crafted message, allows you to only show her what you want to show her.

It's all about the type of message you send, as well as timing.

The way i see it, with technology the way it is, you're going to have to learn how to use it effectively to your advantage.

Also with girls flaking the way they do, texting to only ask for dates once a week or so will not hold her interest or help keep you in the running. You need to be on her mind.

Everything in moderation. If you find the right balance, texting is a great compliment to your game.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
Respectfully disagree. I've turned lukewarms into high interests from texting. It's my bread and butter. Although I haven't tried it for myself, this site has gotten quite a bit of praise for being effective www.texttheromanceback.com

Texting gives you the time to make a well crafted message, allows you to only show her what you want to show her.

It's all about the type of message you send, as well as timing.

The way i see it, with technology the way it is, you're going to have to learn how to use it effectively to your advantage.

Also with girls flaking the way they do, texting to only ask for dates once a week or so will not hold her interest or help keep you in the running. You need to be on her mind.

Everything in moderation. If you find the right balance, texting is a great compliment to your game.
Agreed, it seems for every guy who claims that texting doesn't work there's another who swears by it. I believe that it is very useful for keeping her mind on you, especially if you don't get to see her often in person, as long as you don't overdue it and go off just talking for the sake of talking until she gets bored and ceases to respond.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Agreed, it seems for every guy who claims that texting doesn't work there's another who swears by it.
Yeah, there is no catch all in this game. You have to play to your personal strengths.

I'm a creative writer/journalism major. I've always been a wordsmith. So texing a little clever message is nothing for me.

I'm also an amateur photographer, so I'm often out on shoots, it's nice to text a girl a little something while I'm shooting to make sure I stay on her mind, and go back to what I was doing.

I also don't have a facebook or anything so the only way to keep in touch with them when I'm not seeing them is through text.

For me personally it's a game changer. Sometimes my in person game isn't so strong, I'm off my game for whatever reason, but do just enough to land a number.

Initially, they're lukewarm (and I can't blame them since I know I had an off day when I met them) but once I run my text game, they become high interest.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea your right this day and age (im 16) texting is the first thing we young teens do when spiining plates or talking to girls. We text more then we go out ,talk on the phone etc. Its like if you dont text a girl you aint getting nowhere with her.

Texting may not be for you older guys but for us young dudes, texting is like everything

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
Yeah, there is no catch all in this game. You have to play to your personal strengths.

I'm a creative writer/journalism major. I've always been a wordsmith. So texing a little clever message is nothing for me.

I'm also an amateur photographer, so I'm often out on shoots, it's nice to text a girl a little something while I'm shooting to make sure I stay on her mind, and go back to what I was doing.

I also don't have a facebook or anything so the only way to keep in touch with them when I'm not seeing them is through text.

For me personally it's a game changer. Sometimes my in person game isn't so strong, I'm off my game for whatever reason, but do just enough to land a number.

Initially, they're lukewarm (and I can't blame them since I know I had an off day when I met them) but once I run my text game, they become high interest.
MisterD, it seems that there are two schools of thought with respect to text game.

Camp 1 believes texting should be used strictly for logistics and scheduling dates.

Camp 2 believes texting can be used as a communications medium to build attraction, comfort, and a connection.

It seems that you fall in the latter camp.

Can you elaborate on the texting tactics and techniques you use to minimize flakes?

If you could share your transcripts with us (particulary in converting lukewarm girls to "yes" girls) that would be really helpful.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
MisterD, it seems that there are two schools of thought with respect to text game.

Camp 1 believes texting should be used strictly for logistics and scheduling dates.

Camp 2 believes texting can be used as a communications medium to build attraction, comfort, and a connection.

It seems that you fall in the latter camp.

Can you elaborate on the texting tactics and techniques you use to minimize flakes?

If you could share your transcripts with us (particulary in converting lukewarm girls to "yes" girls) that would be really helpful.
well, first thing is, I never text "whatsup" or anything like that which always end in a "nm, you?"--you're starting off at a dead end

my openers are never canned, and are often mysterious/interesting to get attention and fast responses. this becomes easier when you develop inside jokes.

for example; i asked one girl if she would model for me, she said she would tag along for photoshoots but not model "unless i wake up one day and i'm giselle bundchen"

so a week after she said that, my opener was:

saw something that reminded me of you

what?

victoria's secret commercial

lol whaaat?

yeah, i was like, "did jessica finally turn into giselle??" wasnt sure

hahaha nope still me!

hmmm. well that's ok. i think i like jessica better anyways

also try to be the last one to text and end on a high note, so for that particular convo, after we talked about other stuff, i ended with

honestly though, you should consider modeling for me! i can turn you into the second biggest icon in the world!

second? who's the first??

you're talking to him

hahahaha!

i didn't text her again for a few days. you always leave a little to be imagined

also, try to be sexual. not 24/7, but when the time is right

her: ugh i haven't started my project yet. this sucks!

the good kind of suck or bad kind of suck?

eww! the bad! duh!

lame. text me when you wanna talk about the other kind

another example:

her: wow have you been outside?? it's so hot!

yeah. i may go shirtless. what about you?

hahaha i don't think i can go shirtless outside!

then stay inside with me. i won't judge

bottom line is always keep it funny, flirty, and sexy. and casually bring up dates--don't text her out of the blue HI WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT?

ease into it, like this:

FACT: two things in this world can give you orgasms. me (obvious) and ice cream from this place by my house. have you had it?

haha i've never been

i'll take you sometime, if i get around to it. unless you don't like orgasms and/or ice creams in which case shame on you

haha deal!

then at a later point in time, maybe a few days before you really want to take her, just bring it up again casually

so, that orgasm ice cream place i mentioned, i'm headed there on friday, you down?

sure!

just to wrap up: no canned material, be witty/funny, be sexual when you can but don't force it, show her a little bit of your personality, but end on a high note and leave her wanting more

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I second what's above! Pics or it didn't happen haha! Would love to see how you turn low IL into high IL through texts :)

To the English gentleman, no we aussies are not at all like that. I've never in my life heard of any aussie bloke making fun of another person's accent or background lol. In fact we get a bit excited when we hear a British accent - well at least the girls do. The biggest pimp at college is British and he has heaps of guy friends too. You must have met d1ckheads, as we call a$$holes here.

I will say that Aussie guys are a bit uncultured, they dress poorly and are into sports a bit too much. You hardly get any alternative guys with gauges in their ears, tattoos, band shirts etc., unlike in Canada where that's the default fashion/lifestyle. So if I want to stand out, all I have to do is put on a collared shirt, $100 jeans and brand new shoes and I look like a millionaire!
Also all the girls I've talked to about aussie men in general, they say they don't get approached often, even the perfect dolls! Apart from drunken d1ckheads who practically breathe on them they're so uninhibited.

So yeah, not much competition down under. Except you will get c0ckblocked and AMOG'd because Aussie men can be pretty aggressive and tiny.

Back on topic, I'll have a read of some text game and let you know the results :D

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD, thanks for sharing. My style is a little different from yours - I'm more low-key and laid back.

Below is an example of a text exchange following a day game cold approach on campus. My initial interaction was about 10 minutes long. I got her out on a date.

I'm interested in feedback (yours as well as from other guys here).

Friday

spinaroonie (2:08 PM): so I told Chris what you’d said, he’s in tears but he agrees. I should hire you as my therapist how was the rest of your day

Megan (4:01 PM): Awe hand your friend a kleenex from me. Well I hear that therapists are getting paid pretty well these days . The rest of my day has been pretty great, how was the rest of your day?

spinaroonie (4:44 PM): Glad to hear you have your next career planned out . My day’s been great and I had THE best dessert.

Megan (4:54 PM): What was the dessert?

spinaroonie (5:18 PM): My dessert was gelato, have you heard of it?

Megan (5:18 PM): Yeah I have heard of gelato, what flavour did you have?

spinaroonie (5:39 PM): Cioccolato all’arancia – this is chocolate orange and is a personal favourite. It reminds me of my Italy trip. I had it at the great gelato spot in [city]

Megan (5:46 PM): Sounds yummy, when did you go to Italy?

spinaroonie (5:54 PM): Delicious. I was overseas a couple years ago. Have you traveled? Or are you more of a homebody.

Megan (6:20 PM): I have traveled to different places in Canada, and a bit in the states. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to travel much but I would like to.

spinaroonie (6:27 PM): That’s great! There’s so many good places to visit in Canada. I grew up in TO and came here for university. I have family in Alberta I love visiting. Where did you grow up

Megan (6:31 PM): BC, I also have lots of relatives in Alberta too. I’ve lived in ON for about 8-9 years

spinaroonie (6:39 PM): My aunts and uncles are out west. And I have one older sister and she’s in TO with my niece and nephew I totally spoil. How’s your day going? I’m out shopping.

Megan (6:45 PM): My day has been alright though I need to study for a midterm and write an essay, which isn’t too fun . How is your day going?

spinaroonie (8:13 PM): I finished my shopping now, so I’m thrilled! How’s the work going. Hopefully you’ll have the chance to relax too. What do you do for fun?

Saturday

Megan (12:09 AM): I chat with random guys I meet on my way from [campus] . I also hang out with friends and do stuff with my family. I love to draw, paint, take photos,hike, bowl, read…. too many things to all name. How about you?

spinaroonie (2:04 PM): Yup, I figured you’re a pickup artist . Wow, sounds like you have a lot of interests. I stay active, and family is important to me.

spinaroonie (2:04 PM): I enjoy tennis and skiing, and a good conversation. And I surround myself with positive people. Have you been to [gelato spot]? You should join me, I might go this wk

Sunday

Megan (3:07 PM): Sorry for the late response – I was busy writing a paper. I have never been to [gelato spot], but I would like to sometime. Have a great day

spinaroonie (7:07 PM): Haha you’re such a nerd with all your studies The gelato is phenomenal, you’ll love it. Is tonight good for you or is tomorrow better.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
MisterD, thanks for sharing. My style is a little different from yours - I'm more low-key and laid back.

Below is an example of a text exchange following a day game cold approach on campus. My initial interaction was about 10 minutes long. I got her out on a date.

I'm interested in feedback (yours as well as from other guys here).

Friday

spinaroonie (2:08 PM): so I told Chris what you’d said, he’s in tears but he agrees. I should hire you as my therapist how was the rest of your day

Megan (4:01 PM): Awe hand your friend a kleenex from me. Well I hear that therapists are getting paid pretty well these days . The rest of my day has been pretty great, how was the rest of your day?

spinaroonie (4:44 PM): Glad to hear you have your next career planned out . My day’s been great and I had THE best dessert.

Megan (4:54 PM): What was the dessert?

spinaroonie (5:18 PM): My dessert was gelato, have you heard of it?

Megan (5:18 PM): Yeah I have heard of gelato, what flavour did you have?

spinaroonie (5:39 PM): Cioccolato all’arancia – this is chocolate orange and is a personal favourite. It reminds me of my Italy trip. I had it at the great gelato spot in [city]

Megan (5:46 PM): Sounds yummy, when did you go to Italy?

spinaroonie (5:54 PM): Delicious. I was overseas a couple years ago. Have you traveled? Or are you more of a homebody.

Megan (6:20 PM): I have traveled to different places in Canada, and a bit in the states. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to travel much but I would like to.

spinaroonie (6:27 PM): That’s great! There’s so many good places to visit in Canada. I grew up in TO and came here for university. I have family in Alberta I love visiting. Where did you grow up

Megan (6:31 PM): BC, I also have lots of relatives in Alberta too. I’ve lived in ON for about 8-9 years

spinaroonie (6:39 PM): My aunts and uncles are out west. And I have one older sister and she’s in TO with my niece and nephew I totally spoil. How’s your day going? I’m out shopping.

Megan (6:45 PM): My day has been alright though I need to study for a midterm and write an essay, which isn’t too fun . How is your day going?

spinaroonie (8:13 PM): I finished my shopping now, so I’m thrilled! How’s the work going. Hopefully you’ll have the chance to relax too. What do you do for fun?

Saturday

Megan (12:09 AM): I chat with random guys I meet on my way from [campus] . I also hang out with friends and do stuff with my family. I love to draw, paint, take photos,hike, bowl, read…. too many things to all name. How about you?

spinaroonie (2:04 PM): Yup, I figured you’re a pickup artist . Wow, sounds like you have a lot of interests. I stay active, and family is important to me.

spinaroonie (2:04 PM): I enjoy tennis and skiing, and a good conversation. And I surround myself with positive people. Have you been to [gelato spot]? You should join me, I might go this wk

Sunday

Megan (3:07 PM): Sorry for the late response – I was busy writing a paper. I have never been to [gelato spot], but I would like to sometime. Have a great day

spinaroonie (7:07 PM): Haha you’re such a nerd with all your studies The gelato is phenomenal, you’ll love it. Is tonight good for you or is tomorrow better.
yeah not bad, i'm like this a lot of the time--but i would say the only difference is i try to get sexual quick. to test bounds, to test her interest level, and to keep myself from wasting time

usually they're a little taken back or shocked by my sexual innunedo the first time i do it, but not in a disgusted way, more of a "wow you're naughty! i can't believe you said that!" kind of way. which i always downplay and move forward. after that, the bounds have been set. she knows i'm bold, confident, and don't shy away from sexual talk.

so i would have been like:

this gelato is orgasm inducing

whoa! tmi!

relax hun, orgasms are a part of life. or they should be; unless you live a sad life

haha oh is that so?

yeah. orgasms. gelatos. that's my life. would you like to be a part of it?

haha maybe!

alright well just so you know, the gelato part of my life is being fulfilled by (name of the place). so i only have one slot open haha, you free saturday afternoon?, we'll go there

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
yeah not bad, i'm like this a lot of the time--but i would say the only difference is i try to get sexual quick. to test bounds, to test her interest level, and to keep myself from wasting time

usually they're a little taken back or shocked by my sexual innunedo the first time i do it, but not in a disgusted way, more of a "wow you're naughty! i can't believe you said that!" kind of way. which i always downplay and move forward. after that, the bounds have been set. she knows i'm bold, confident, and don't shy away from sexual talk.

so i would have been like:

this gelato is orgasm inducing

whoa! tmi!

relax hun, orgasms are a part of life. or they should be; unless you live a sad life

haha oh is that so?

yeah. orgasms. gelatos. that's my life.
I think that's too high-risk. Some girls would be creeped out by the sexual forwardness.

Keep in mind the context of the initial interaction - a brief <10 min encounter in broad daylight at a college campus.

I mean if this was a girl you spent a lot of time with and grinded with and made out with the night before at the club it would be a different story.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
I think that's too high-risk. Some girls would be creeped out by the sexual forwardness.

Keep in mind the context of the initial interaction - a brief <10 min encounter in broad daylight at a college campus.

I mean if this was a girl you spent a lot of time with and grinded with and made out with the night before at the club it would be a different story.
i'm in college and that's the game i run.

i would say the difference is i talk this way to girls in my class, so theres a bit more familiarity

but i haven't grinded or made out with any of these girls beforehand and i run it

they need to know you're a guy who bangs chicks, not a guy who friends them.

especially college where sex is obviously rampant--you can't act like sex is this forbidden act that you dare not speak it's name. it's college. people are ****ing. it's a part of life. the hustler store on sunset blvd has a great motto on the window of their store: "relax, it's just sex!" -- that's how i look at it

if you don't get at least a little sexual quick, you could be friendzoned

i have a **** it attitude though, i'm not outcome dependent. if the girl rejects my sexual advances i just go to the next one. so i really say whatever i want via text without fear of how she'll react. i think most women, at some level, respect that boldness. it's gutsy. and gutsy is always a turn on

edit (this is in response to the post below. cant make a new post, stupid limit)

i definitely understand where you're coming from, but i've been in those situations where i avoid being direct, and giving it time, only to be friendzoned

your intentions must be clear. i don't mean you have to come across as some desperate horndog that will bang anything with a pulse--but she needs to understand 1.) you are a sexual being 2.) you have an interest in her

if she can't handle sex talk, she's not for me. if you go too long without escalating, whether through kino, or sexual talk, or both, you run the risk of getting to a point where any kino/sex talk will make her feel uncomfortable like whoa, where did that come from? he was never like this

lay your cards on the table. you're a man looking for a good time. not for a friendship.

i take a very hippie approach to everything. luckily i find girls who feel the same. they're comfortable talking about sex and understand that i think they're cool people, but i'm not looking for friendship

Last edited:

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
i'm in college and that's the game i run.

i would say the difference is i talk this way to girls in my class, so theres a bit more familiarity

but i haven't grinded or made out with any of these girls beforehand and i run it

they need to know you're a guy who bangs chicks, not a guy who friends them.

especially college where sex is obviously rampant--you can't act like sex is this forbidden act that you dare not speak it's name. it's college. people are ****ing. it's a part of life. the hustler store on sunset blvd has a great motto on the window of their store: "relax, it's just sex!" -- that's how i look at it

if you don't get at least a little sexual quick, you could be friendzoned

i have a **** it attitude though, i'm not outcome dependent. if the girl rejects my sexual advances i just go to the next one. so i really say whatever i want via text without fear of how she'll react. i think most women, at some level, respect that boldness. it's gutsy. and gutsy is always a turn on
MisterD, game is much more than walking up to someone cold and telling them they're hot. With it comes psychology, calibration, being able to read people, seeing ioi's etc.

The more you go out and do this stuff, the more you start to see it and in turn, understand that direct isn't a magic pill and arguably robbing you from meeting and connecting with seriously great girls.

When you disconnect yourself from the community and start to see your approaches for what it is, you start to realize that approaching direct doesn't always make sense - The girls doesn't know who you are let alone up for going on a date with you, unless she's easy, horny or up for going on a sexual warpath from her ex.

As human beings, we all have a motivation to connect with people. The best way to do that in my opinion is to start small by being completely non threatening and slowly building it up. It might seem counter productive for people who favour 'direct', but it's the most normal way to build rapport and attraction.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes at the end of a conversation, before asking straight up for the number I'll say, "how'd you like to get together sometime?" If she says Yes, then I'll say sounds good whats your number? I sometimes believe girls will throw out #'s to anyone and dont really care. So by asking If they'd like hang with me first and say yes on the the spot, I feel that she seems more interested, as if I sold her something and now I get the #.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
Sometimes at the end of a conversation, before asking straight up for the number I'll say, "how'd you like to get together sometime?" If she says Yes, then I'll say sounds good whats your number? I sometimes believe girls will throw out #'s to anyone and dont really care. So by asking If they'd like hang with me first and say yes on the the spot, I feel that she seems more interested, as if I sold her something and now I get the #.
Very interesting point! I have tried a variation on this (admittedly only once, but you've motivated me to do it more often):

12. Arrange the next meet-up in person, just as you are about to en the first interaction. I would say, "we need to finish this conversation later. What are you doing on Wednesday?" if the interaction has been great and you click, she will laugh and agree to a date. If not, at least you're both clear on the issue. After she agrees to the date, getting her number is secondary and much easier :)R

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
well, first thing is, I never text "whatsup" or anything like that which always end in a "nm, you?"--you're starting off at a dead end
Agreed, that almost never goes anywhere. You may get one response and then the line just goes dead.

It is possible to turn it around a bit, on a whim I decided to text a chick and simply out of the blue sent ":)". That was it. Several minutes go by and she comes back "Hi, what's up?" so she wanted to talk but now she's the one coming in cold and giving me control of the conversation.

Go ahead and try it, I didn't think it'd work before then either.