Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

some conversations and texts and getting things sexual

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After an 8 year relationship, I have struggled to get things sexual. This used to be easy but now its super hard. I remember one time I was talking to a woman about the dishwasher and the convo led to how she loves having the dish loaded very hard with foam all over the place.

Fast forward to now and I'm struggling. Take a look at these convos below and can you give me feedback or suggestions? These were texts/convos were with a woman I dated and we stalled out at making out because I couldn't increase the sexual tension.

CONVO 1
Her: I saw that you used a picture I took of you on a dating app Hehe
Her: How come you didn't give me credit for taking it?
Me: Why should you get credit?
Me: The subject of the picture is handsome and good looking, you just clicked a button to capture it.
Her: lol that is true
Her: Well played
<What to say next?>

CONVO 2

Me: I've dated women with a lot of red flags before
Her: What kind of red flags?
Me: I'm not going to tell you, a gentleman doesn't talk about past women
Her: Tell me!
Me: ok i will tell you one: <I started describing her personality as examples of red flags>
Her: <Irritated emoji>
Her: Your red flag is that you are annoying lol
<What to say next to make it sexual?>

CONVO 3

Her: I'm cooking a making thai food
Me: Oh your thai food was delicious last time <she had made some and given me some one time when I went out with her>
Her: Actually this time I think I did something wrong because it is taking forever to cook
<What to say next?>