"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Some chicks got game too

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Anyways, before i went to bed last night I left this chick an IM, boy was a surprized to see what she busted back at me when i awoke.

Jvesti123: hey im goin to bed now, been busy. Anyways I figure you haven't seen me long enough and its killing you.;-) so i figured i'd let you know that I will be free on wedsnesday later in the day and want to have a crazyfun time. You down? of course you are. leave me one lemme know whats up g'night

Auto response: jsafjja oasj oacsaw

her: ok ok first of all u assume it killing me that i havnt seen u .. but usually the guilty is the one accusing so U R DYING TO SEE ME. and your lucky i have Wed. off but i aint chillin until u lemmie know what the hell u thought was so interestin last time. :-* night night

(when i left her house last time i said "it was an interesting night" in a real ambiguous way, she's been up my butt about it since to what i mean't and i won't tell her)

So im just gonna respond to this tellin her that I might tell her if she's lucky and there is no room for debate on it take it or leave it.

but it's great when u got a chick like that, that's somewhat of a challenge instead of a pushover that'll say "tee hee your right". When chicks are challenging it's attractive too i guess.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
I guess you both really "got" it.
Is this the same form of English you
use when speaking?
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Originally posted by NatureGuy
I guess you both really "got" it.
Is this the same form of English you
use when speaking?
huh what do you mean by form of english?
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
I live near you and I don't know anyone
who speaks that way. ;)
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
no that is AIM english

I usually speak english properly and get pissed when people talk incorrectly
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I get more pissed by seeing people write like that. Don't care if some dude is gangstahw00 and go around screaming FO SHIZZLE MA NIZZLE ***** but if someone on IM goes talking like "i iz vaery gOd EnLGizZH aight yy0y0y u triippng!!!!" I'm gonna land a *****load of condescending stuff on your ass. Anyways you should answer back with something better now :p "That's for me to know and you to find out, the problem is do you got the skills for it ;) ?"
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
haha brilliant kineti, she's gonna have to be thinkin for a while to comeback with something for that.

I said "That's for me to know and you to find out, the problem is do you got the skills for it?;-) Anyways i'll give ya a buzz when I'm ready to go out then we'll meet up, around 6 works for me. time to get back to my work i'll be around later bye"

honestly though, It's great that way.

A lot of girls I but on they yell at me for being "mean to them" or stop "picking on me".



Bottom line:

I think C + F works both ways. It's maybe even AS attractive when females do it to you as it is to them
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Originally posted by DankNuggs
Its not that "chicks have game"


its called FLIRTING....
well whatever it is, there are a good number of girls that can't stand there ground and aren't challenging at all.

I mean plenty of girls put up a front, but when you test them for instance like what I did, they crack and can't give it back.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jvesti
well whatever it is, there are a good number of girls that can't stand there ground and aren't challenging at all.

I mean plenty of girls put up a front, but when you test them for instance like what I did, they crack and can't give it back.

The more you realize this, the more power you have...Braintree huh, I grew up in milton.....
 
Top