Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some (but not all) of you guys are fvckin' pathetic!

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some posters on here whose wisdom I really respect.

And there are others (a heck of a lot more) who's main problem is that they spend way too much time on this forum.

They are using asking for advice as an excuse to avoid taking action.

To give some background: 6 and a 1/2 weeks ago I broke my left humerus (upper arm, also my writing arm).

It has been tough and I won't deny that at times I have had depressive thoughts, but I have not succumbed and keep moving forward.

Doctor's advice based on latest check up is that the brace may be on for 12 weeks total. I've had to start moving my arm even though it hasn't healed since otherwise it may never move again.

At present, I can only straighten my arm to within 45 degrees of straight since my elbow has seized up. My shoulder and wrist are also very stiff. I am hoping that continuing with the exercises 4 times a day, one day I may be able to straighten it and have full movement again.

As I write this, my left shoulder and elbow are aching from trying to move them. I've lost 10 kg of muscle in 6 weeks. My right shoulder still has some muscle, but my left shoulder is skin and bone.

I have not been out a huge amount of times since I broke my arm, but each time I have got a drunken make out / grinding with some girl as a minimum.

If you aren't getting this when you have two working arm and legs (and some mates I've been out with are like this), then it is because you are mentally weak!

The girl I banged on the first date a few days before I broke my arm wants to meet up again (I went through 6 weeks of not wanting to meet up) and another girl just messaged me wanting to meet up.

If you have a sound body, then the only thing holding you back is your mind and your lack of commitment to achieving success.

Unless you have been in my situation (broken bone as an adult, as a kid doesn't count since they heal much quicker) you have no idea how lucky you are to have a sound body, two arms that work and two legs that work. Make the most of it, and stop your complaining.

My eventual plan is to regain full movement in my left arm and regain lost muscle mass. If that ever does occur (and it doesn't for all people), then I will be grateful for every day.

I will be grateful for every day that I have a sound body, and nothing will hold me back.

DO THE SAME AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

Stop making excuses for yourself, get off this forum, get out there and take action!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over a year ago I broke my right humerus as well in an embarrassing incident. But that didnt stop me from calling a girl whose number I got a week before it happened and going out on a date with her. I banged her on the third date, even though my arm was still on a sling (it was delicate business, lol)

I agree with the OP. Even when things look bleak, you must keep moving forward.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called delusional self-confidence. You have it in spades. And that just so happens to be the personality type that is in vogue right now, to match a society that is morally bankrupt and shallow. I don't see how insulting people is going to motivate them or help them. It would appear that you have zero understanding of how to motivate people.

Your argument is basically this: I went out to a bar and picked up chicks with a broken arm. So you guys that don't have a broken arm should be getting tons of chicks!

You have committed the logical fallacy of the major unstated assumption. Your unstated assumption is that aside from your arm being broken, all the other variables contained in that I are equivalent and interchangeable with other I's. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

I wish I had that delusional self-confidence. But then again I don't because as Socrates said, the unexamined life is not worth living. Usually delusional self-confidence and honest introspection don't go well together.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:
It's called delusional self-confidence. You have it in spades. And that just so happens to be the personality type that is in vogue right now, to match a society that is morally bankrupt and shallow. I don't see how insulting people is going to motivate them or help them. It would appear that you have zero understanding of how to motivate people.

Your argument is basically this: I went out to a bar and picked up chicks with a broken arm. So you guys that don't have a broken arm should be getting tons of chicks!

You have committed the logical fallacy of the major unstated assumption. Your unstated assumption is that aside from your arm being broken, all the other variables contained in that I are equivalent and interchangeable with other I's. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

I wish I had that delusional self-confidence. But then again I don't because as Socrates said, the unexamined life is not worth living. Usually delusional self-confidence and honest introspection don't go well together.
OP... I agree with what you are trying to get at, but ^this is right on point. I saw you just recently responded to a couple posts before you made this one, and while I agreed with your underlying points in the replies, you did the same thing.

There was even one post specifically where the guy was talking about "one of his many plates" and you went off on how he was using this girl as an excuse to not get other girls, and that he needs to "grow a pair".

It's obviously with good intentions, or you wouldn't bother to post. But your methods are coming off in a way that isn't helping anyone. People are here for help, not because they can get as many girls as they want (broken bone or not).

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I broke my arm and tried to get intimide with some chicks.

I got a *******, but she never answered my calls because my cast smelled so bad.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
runner I hope you heal quickly...wish you luck

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:

I was thinking a similar thing.

You have a broken arm. So frickin' what? Want a medal or a cupcake or something? It's hardly a game-changer in terms of meeting women. They know you're gonna heal. The broken arm might...MIGHT actually lend a bit of an advantage as a conversation piece.

This is sort of a self-aggrandizing and smug post poorly disguised as an attempt to inspire.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree with you. the only problem i have left with women is my mind, being scared of showing raw sexual interest, b/c that means i myself still havent accepted myself as a man. im working on it, it's a scary thing really but it isn't. the mind needs to man up

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
14 months ago I was hit with a bout of Bell's Palsy. The right side of my face completely locked up tighter than my ex-girlfriend's pucker.

Did it stop me from doing anything I did before? Hell-fvck-no. In fact, it's helped me realize what differentiates real worry is, rather than tempestuous excuses from laziness.

It's helped me gain perspective. I'm back to normal (as normal as I could ever be) and still doing what I've always done.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
totally agree with you. the only problem i have left with women is my mind, being scared of showing raw sexual interest, b/c that means i myself still havent accepted myself as a man. im working on it, it's a scary thing really but it isn't. the mind needs to man up
Yes, and mental reprogramming can be difficult. I know it was for me.

But remember, life is short and you never know what is going to happen the next day.

A broken humerus is not the end of the world by any means, a lot worse things can happen, but it still does put some restrictions on your life, especially if its your dominant hand.

For me, its made me appreciate all the more how lucky I was before the break (without knowing it at the time), and how I didn't live my live as fully as I could have.

Now, having gained a new appreciation, I want to live my life as fully as I can, but am held back in a lot of ways because of my arm. So, I must be patient while I recover.

Some misinterpreted my post, got hung up on the aggressive title and completely missed the points of my post.

Here they are again:

Stop asking for advice as an excuse to avoid taking action.

If you have a sound body, then the only thing holding you back is your mind and your lack of commitment to achieving success (this applies to women and to other more important things).

Be grateful for every day you have as a healthy human being.

Stop making excuses for yourself, get off this forum, get out there and take action!