Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some AFCs still get girls?

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Several guys I knew in high school (who I never pictured being with a girl) currently find themselves in relationships. As a senior, I was as much an AFC as they were, and I did get involved in a relationship in high school while most of them did not. These guys have barely, if not no game at all, but they still managed to find someone now.

The tips and techniques on this site are invaluable, but it goes to show that even AFC's get their chances. Some girls are as eager to find a boyfriend as they are a girlfriend. Something I've definitely learned from this site is that it's okay to have high standards and not settle for just anything that comes your way. One of those guys I used to know has been with this particular girl for a long time, and everyone talks about how whipped he is - he'll put up with anything she does and caters to her in any way he can.

Do any of you have AFC friends who also got lucky?

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't think there is anyone who is 100% AFC. Everyone does something good and something wrong, remember the time BEFORE you found this stuff?

:2cents:

EDIT: think/thing, fcuk I hate it ;)

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My roomate is 100% afc, yet it works for him. I am better looking and in great shape, yet his tall 6'5 boney a$$ gets laid all of the time.

He even sent flowers to a girl he just met. She loved him for it and he ended up banging her.

The more i think about, i'm convinced some of us are given golden parachutes and others are left with a constant uphill walk in life.

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
I'm convinced some of us are given golden parachutes and others are left with a constant uphill walk in life.
Come on, just the fact itself that you have computer and internet connection says you have a kind of parachute ;)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do get laid cuz :

1.There are afc women.

2.They run and gun.

3.They have average standards.

4.They hold out on sex,willing to spend money and some women will feel the obligation to put out after the 5th date.

5.They have tons of female freinds-Easiest way to become popular among women-.

They always lose out to experienced guys like moi cuz.

1.I don't symp

2.I play on her sexual attraction by using my looks.

3.I use social proof rather than spending money.

2&3 has established me as man who doesn't come by often so she'll jump on me just to not miss out on a good thing. As opposed to the afc who will be there tommorrow.

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
The more i think about, i'm convinced some of us are given golden parachutes and others are left with a constant uphill walk in life.
It is true that some of us are endowed with better, more attractive features than others, but luckily a way to a girl's heart is through your personality for the most part. We have friends that are AFC's and probably have gf's in the first place because the girls were the ones who had the balls to ask the guy out.. but there has to be something about these guys that they like - either they're silly, funny, have the same views, etc.

But remember, by reading stuff on this site and practicing more and more, you'll always be a step ahead of those guys.. who probably won't have any idea of how to go on in life if they were to break up with their g/f's.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Effort

Availability

Attraction

EVerybody can show these traits - even so-called AFCs. Everybody can get girls, yes, even hot girls.. even so-called AFCs can get them.

So.. why "DJ"? Why "PUA"?

Effort. Availability. Attraction. To optimize those, rather than leave them up to chance or sudden bursts of persistence.

It's not about seperating yourself from others. It's not about disconnecting from humanity by thinking everybody else is "AFC". Drop those terms, drop the ego.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality really seems to be the key to a girl's heart. But I mean it depends. Are you looking for a relationship or looking to get laid? Be honest with yourself. I realized that I just want to get laid. The AFC's were with girls who actually wanted a relationship. That's all. I bet most of those girls were wishing they had a non-AFC type guy while being in a relationship. Besides, even though they may get laid, they have to deal with all of the relationship BS. Nights of constant pointless drama and constant reassurance that you love the girl even though you're not really sure if you really do love her.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The AFC guys get girls all the time, for all the reasons described above. Sure. But when they get a girl by being AFC and get into a serious relationship, who do you think is in control of the relationship? That's right, the girl.

You've all seen it, those guys, wether is a relative or an inlaw who married your relative, the guy who is so whipped, and has been so whipped for years that you can tell he is not viewed as a sexual being any longer, specially by his own wife. He's a like a brother in the family.

Other AFC's are so good looking that they can get away with murder and still score some a$$. If the girl finds him attractive, and is horny enough, she'll use him for a one nighter or two, while he thinks it means more.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have fantasies just like guys do, and they feel attraction just like guys do. They cant control it. One thing i think this site does is it gives people the idea that gettin women is like shopping at a private grocery store, only the people with the keys get to go. It's a two way deal. Girls do have and feel attraction to guys, even if the guy hasnt even talked to her yet.

They work the same way we do. Whatever, dont even think about it. Like gangster said, who do you think is large and in charge? The chick.

As someone else said, do you just want *****, or do you want a relationship? These guys can get *****, pretty much anyone can get *****, fall a$s backwards into it, without even knowing how it came about: the girl decided.

I've seen it a million times, girls i know dating total losers and being in control, but letting the guy think he had her, they do this subconciously. They might just want sex, and they'll keep having sex with him because it's good for them and they dont want to be sluts, but they really dont want a relationship, that's just after the sex, an extra. Girls like it just as much as we do.

Just keep playing your game, stay on top, and remember, there are AFC girls! Most of this DJ **** and rules only apply to super hot chicks, who get mad attention daily. (how many other chumps do you think send her flowers? But the girl next door, who is average looking, cute, how often do you think she gets flowers?)