"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Some advice please.....

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I met this girl in the beginning of July and she lives long distance from me(about 2 hours). We've been talking on the phone for the past month and a half. Probably talk to her longer than I should (usually an hour). I went to see her for the first time last weekend and we had a great time. I like her and I can see that shes pretty into me although she does think that i may be a bit of a player. My question is what to do next. Shes called me since I left on Sunday and emailed, but I wasnt there to answer her calls. Only got the message. Should I return all her calls or is that being too available? Not trying to play games with her, but I dont want to be anti-challenge either. What should I do?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Relax - if you are both sincere in your desires and wants then don't worry about calculating your moves. If she wants and likes you then you really can't mess things up unless you start acting like a woman!!

See her once every two weeks or every week but make sure you alternate on driving - have her come to you as much as you come to her!

Don't be so critical of your actions!!
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
Man..DAMN

DUDE this is silly ...you just me this girl...

first
stop talking for so long on the damn phone and

second
JUST CALL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you thinking this much about it now ..what will you be thinking after the 5 date ..MARRIAGE...? Give me a break and remember there are miilions of fishes in the sea ....which brings me to




third...
start trying to get more girls .....
 
Top