some advice on this girl

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright well me and this girl are friends and have been for about a year but never very close... we're getting closer though and I wanna ask her out before I get stuck in the "friends zone" which I don't think I'm in yet. So help me out with this players. How should I go about tihs? I was thinking of saying something like this. "Nicole, over the past little while I've been thinking and I think that maybe me and you should try getting together and taking things really slow and see how things work out. I'm sure it will work but if it doens't we'll know pretty quickly and if we are taking it slow then I think we'd still be cool" How is that? I've done all the DJ **** now it's jsut time to ask her out... revise the way I ask her out as much as you want as you see fit. Thanks guys.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a better idea. Just say "Hey, let's get together this weekend. Give me your number." You don't have to explain things or make excuses.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've already said... we already do hang out... I already have her number... now I just have to make it official.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, my bad. Should have read more carefully.

If that's the case, you should just keep hanging out with her, but increase the kino, flirting etc. If she's receptive, kiss her, and you're set.

The reason I don't think you should ask if she wants to be "going out with you" is because it makes you look wimpy.. And if you've been friends with her for awhile, she'll probably turn you down. You have to try to get her attracted, make a move, and go from there.

I was in a similar situation to yours - I ended up with a couple random hookups with the girl but never took it beyond that (though I could have). Good luck.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the kino is up... everything's up and I think I have her attracted to me... I understand asking her out is totally wimpy but it feels like the right thing to do right now... I guess I'm just looking for a way to way it so it doesn't sound wimpy... you know what I mean?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to make it not wimpy is just find a good moment and go for the kiss. It'll work out - you don't have to ask her to go out with you first.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
True... I'll try that... I just want something I can say to ask her out that doesn't sound wimpy as a backup... something to have in my arsenal if a really good moment arises... there's gotta be something...

Thanks for the help gamer.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess what I'm trying to ask is how do I tell her I like her or have feelings for her without coming off like a pvssy? After she knows how I feel it'll be easy as fvck to ask her out...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, I'm the only one in here...

But the point is you DON'T tell her you have feelings for her. Telling her you have feelings isn't manly. You should demonstrate your feelings through your actions.. She'll get the idea.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if there isn't really an opportunity to kiss her or it just doesn't seem right? Most of the guys in my school asked their girlfriends out in one way or another... I'm just not cool asking them what exactly they said.

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation but we've kissed twice already. Not mkae out but two good-bye kisses. I also wanna progress and need a way to tell her. Lately i've been waiting for her to bring it up (so i dont seem needy) but she hasn't. I need a way to get the message across also!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by excel
What if there isn't really an opportunity to kiss her or it just doesn't seem right? Most of the guys in my school asked their girlfriends out in one way or another... I'm just not cool asking them what exactly they said.
MAKE an opportunity.

Stop making excuses to FAIL.

If you want this broad you've got to put your damn balls on the line, buddy.

STOP making excuses to avoid it!

DO IT NOW.

Next time you're in conversation, just tell her to go for a walk with you. When you're alone, just keep the eye contact going. When there's a lull in the conversation, MOVE IN FOR THE KISS AND DON'T HESITATE. Even if she isn't into you she will not turn you down, she'll just tell you after.

You can't hit the pitches if you refuse to step up to the plate! TAKE A RISK!