Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some advice from Anthony Hopkins

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice has been attributed to Anthony Hopkins:

Let go of people who aren’t ready to love you yet!
This is the hardest thing you’ll have to do in your life and it will also be the most important thing: stop giving your love to those who aren’t ready to love you yet.
Stop hard conversations with people who don’t want to change.
Stop showing up for people who are indifferent to your presence.
Stop loving people who aren’t ready to love you.
I know your instincts do everything to win the good mercy of everyone around you, but it’s also the impulse that will steal your time, energy and mental, physical and spiritual health.
When you start manifesting yourself in your life, completely, with joy, interest and commitment, not everyone will be ready to find you in this place of pure sincerity.
That doesn’t mean that you have to change who you are. That means you have to stop loving people who don’t want to love you yet.
When you are excluded, subtly offended, forgotten or easily ignored by people you give time to, you don’t do yourself any favour by allowing them your energy and your life.
The truth is that you’re not for everyone…
And that not everyone is for you…
That makes this world so special, when you find the few people you have friendship, love or a true relationship with…
You will know how valuable that is…
Because you have experienced what isn’t…
But the more time you spend trying to make you loved by someone who cant…
The more time you waste depriving the same connection…
There are billions of people on this planet, and many of them will end up with you, on their level, with their vibration, from where they stand…

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never allow yourself to be used. Also do not use other people. EVERYTHING needs to be reciprocity.

Using people creates enemies long term... being used creates selfish users with bad attitudes.

Do this with EVERY person, not just chicks, and you will have a better life.

I do this with EVERYTHING, my kids, business arrangements, friends, customers. Don't get me wrong... I always try to get the best deal I can get, but I NEVER lie and I don't screw people over. If I have a supplier that is giving me something WAY below cost... a red flag goes up.... if I have a client that starts trying to under cut the price for services... a red flag goes up.

You should live your life within what I call a 'band of excellence'. If it is too good to be true... then it is: If you are pushing beyond your means to get something, then it isn't worth it. Give should equal take.