"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Some advice for the socially shy!

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
From what I can tell, there's a whole bunch of guys reading this SoSuave forum that have got honestly dire social lives. With few to no friends, or friends of a very low standard.

Well that pretty much includes me as well! Due to a whole bunch of things happening in my past, I became very shy around people generally. Now I could still pull girls (cause my urge to be with them drove me on!) but girls who fancy you make very temporary pals.

I think you gotta realise that people aren't half as scary to meet as you think. I took my backside down to a pub this evening (all by myself) and just started asking pairs of people if they wanted to play me at pool, two against one. I met some great people and walked out with two phone numbers. Not phone numbers of girls who fancied me, just people to meet as friends.

The key was believing that it wasn't as hard as that to meet new people, all you gotta do is say hello and make some simple small talk.

Now some of you might wonder what the point of this post is, cause it seems to have nothing to do with pulling girls. Well, if you don't have friends, you'll not be happy, which will make it harder. Also, you'll have no social proof (which might be especially important in the UK, where I am).

I just wanted to encourage you guys that it's easier to meet new people than you think! Now drag yourselves away from the TV in the evening and find a friendly pub!

(Hmm... Maybe this should be in Tips... Moderators, feel free to move!)

--> Beethoven
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
I also agree with this 100%...get out there and make new friends,then maybe you can show them the ropes in becomming ya wingman...or not ehhehe

I'm one unsociable tat...i guess i can use Euro 2004 to goto the pub this mon or tuesday or something.
 
Top