Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some "advice" for the people posting it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been at this forum and I've seen this over and over again. That one guy who gives advice but still has much bigger problems in his life. Let me just put it this way, the forum is the Don Juan Discussion Forum and you'd expect for the people giving advice to be Don Juan's.

But really do Don Juan's flame and make bogus assumptions about people? I don't think so. I've been here many years and I've seen this over and over again. My main point is if you give advice, but then turn around and flame and make assumptions about that person, you've still got much bigger problems. Really tell me, do you honestly think a real DJ would give a crap if someone took his advice or not? He certainly wouldn't get mad and start making bogus assumptions.

And from the assumptions made, you would think the person knew me. But they don't, they're simply, bogus assumptions that the person makes because they are angry for whatever reason. And the flaming? It has me thinking that the dudes girlfriend broke up with him or something. Really what reason does a Don Juan have to flame and make assumptions about people?

On another note, if you troll this forum and you know who you are, there's a personal problem behind that as well. Only a jerk or ******* would troll the topic of someone who is actually trying to get better.

Just a little food for thought.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my AFC days, I was going through some stuff with a long disntace gf, and my buddy gave me some amazing advice. Then he told me it was word for word what I told him the year before.

Plus on here, I don't expect much advice, just opinions.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, ElStud. I applaud your stance on the topic, dude.
We are all here together, and no one is above anyone. Some may have more expertise, better circumstances or whatever, but we need to look at how we are reacting to each other and what our true motivations are behind what we are doing.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This board is strictly for entertainment. Anyone who seriously believes they are getting quality advice here is bound to be disappointed as is the case with the op.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
This board is strictly for entertainment. Anyone who seriously believes they are getting quality advice here is bound to be disappointed as is the case with the op.
You make an excellent point. We need to be responsible and accountable for what we allow into our minds, and what we also put out there.
There is plenty of room for entertainment, but I think that the better choice is to help people along in their journey.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
And from the assumptions made, you would think the person knew me. But they don't, they're simply, bogus assumptions that the person makes because they are angry for whatever reason. And the flaming? It has me thinking that the dudes girlfriend broke up with him or something. Really what reason does a Don Juan have to flame and make assumptions about people?
Now who's making assumptions ElStud? I'm curious who this one is aimed at.

Only a jerk or ******* would troll the topic of someone who is actually trying to get better.

Here's a little food for you: You're not here to get better. You're here to vent because of your sh*tty results with women and people in general.

If you want to get better and improve, you will and you don't need to make a new thread every 20 min complaining about everything. Start thinking and doing, and less posting about how things suck. A little positive attitude can go a long way. As does some humility.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I've been at this forum and I've seen this over and over again. That one guy who gives advice but still has much bigger problems in his life. Let me just put it this way, the forum is the Don Juan Discussion Forum and you'd expect for the people giving advice to be Don Juan's.

But really do Don Juan's flame and make bogus assumptions about people? I don't think so. I've been here many years and I've seen this over and over again. My main point is if you give advice, but then turn around and flame and make assumptions about that person, you've still got much bigger problems. Really tell me, do you honestly think a real DJ would give a crap if someone took his advice or not? He certainly wouldn't get mad and start making bogus assumptions.

On another note, if you troll this forum and you know who you are, there's a personal problem behind that as well. Only a jerk or ******* would troll the topic of someone who is actually trying to get better.

Still haven't gotten any, huh?

Ok, that was mean, but it illustrates a point that may be hard to accept: people here are on different stages of life. Me, I've already said how I did things when I was in your situation, but I've had my own recently. Some people here have been divorced, some still married, some are life-long bachelors, some can't seem to get the guts to ask a woman out, and some aren't even concerned about women as much as just getting their lives together. The thing is that no one holds a monopoly on answers, but for the ones who have been there they generally try to give you a leg up. Also, you have to remember no one can give you a solid, step by step guide to what you should do. You've got take a little you've learned here, get a fresh perspective on things, and put it to work.

Now as far as guys getting mad that you don't follow they're advice, why shouldn't they? You asked a question and some guy thinking you were in need answered trying to help a guy struggling with the same issue he did. Imagine how he feels after you tell him he is wrong. You didn't try it out, he already used whatever solution he gave you, and somehow he's wrong? The guy feels like he wasted his time and it doesn't help you get back on complaining about the same problem with the answers sitting right in front of you. If you want it to stop, just read some of the tips, stop being overly picky/self-defeating, run a little game on the availiable women you have, nail her, and report back.

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Still haven't gotten any, huh?
He's still chasing his own tail. For awhile, I thought something sunk in, but now he's on the offensive again. He doesn't understand that the people 'flaming' him are doing so because they actually give a sh*t, and he needs some tough love.

Hey ElStud. The so called 'flamers' that spent days posting pages of advice for you to read. Why do you think they did that? Why would someone take the time to do that for you?

Think about it, and stop being such an idiot.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible. Suck it up. People are gonna do what they wanna do on the internets, biitching about it like a little boy won't change shiit. Step your game up or shut up, keep doing you, get what you need here and let the rest slide off like water on a duck, or just don't post here and move on. Those are you choices. But biitching about it isn't gonna make it stop or get you any respect. Grow up. Good luck.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking through the old posts reading your advice. Mike, your first kiss was with a hooker? Who then gave you a group rate of $100?

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud post are so dang funny. The name: El Stud. The drama in his posts "Don Juans flaming me". The repeated telling people "I'm a virgin". The knowing better and still asking for advice.

EdStud is not real. No way. It is someone laughing their ass off behind the computer.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now as far as guys getting mad that you don't follow they're advice, why shouldn't they? You asked a question and some guy thinking you were in need answered trying to help a guy struggling with the same issue he did. Imagine how he feels after you tell him he is wrong. You didn't try it out, he already used whatever solution he gave you, and somehow he's wrong? The guy feels like he wasted his time and it doesn't help you get back on complaining about the same problem with the answers sitting right in front of you. If you want it to stop, just read some of the tips, stop being overly picky/self-defeating, run a little game on the availiable women you have, nail her, and report back.
Why should they care? It's an internet forum man. If you're going to get mad over something over the net, you have problems. The side you're not seeing is that A. Not all the people who give advice here reap what they sow. There are people who give advice who have NEVER talked to a woman.

And you still can't defend trolling my topics.

Alle_Gory said:
He's still chasing his own tail. For awhile, I thought something sunk in, but now he's on the offensive again. He doesn't understand that the people 'flaming' him are doing so because they actually give a sh*t, and he needs some tough love.

Hey ElStud. The so called 'flamers' that spent days posting pages of advice for you to read. Why do you think they did that? Why would someone take the time to do that for you?

Think about it, and stop being such an idiot.
Prime example of what the opener is talking.

ElStud post are so dang funny. The name: El Stud. The drama in his posts "Don Juans flaming me". The repeated telling people "I'm a virgin". The knowing better and still asking for advice.

EdStud is not real. No way. It is someone laughing their ass off behind the computer.
Don Juan's are not flaming me, however, something below that.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud -- there's a reason why people flame you. This is the usual sequence of events:

1) You post about your interactions with women.

2) People then advise you how you could've done better

3) You go on to call them all haters and exclaim how you "actuall go out and talk to girls" whilst everyone else is a "keyboard jockey" and can't talk to girls

4) Everyone despairs at their failed effort to help you improve your game. And they realise that their next post trying to HELP YOU is going to be more harshly worded because ONCE AGAIN you're going to do exactly the same thing and then call everyone haters when they try to help again.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

Look. You're 19 and you're a virgin. Nothing wrong with that -- but you ARE trying to get laid. How about you actually follow the advice of people who ARE getting laid (with ease) instead of calling us all "keyboard jockeys" and haters with no game. I honestly think you're ego is getting in the way of you progressing. When people suggest how you could've done better, or how you are failing, your ego is too hard to allow you to learn from what you're being told. So instead you rebute the advice as hating and keyboard jockeying.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
ElStud -- there's a reason why people flame you. This is the usual sequence of events:

3) You go on to call them all haters and exclaim how you "actuall go out and talk to girls" whilst everyone else is a "keyboard jockey" and can't talk to girls

4) Everyone despairs at their failed effort to help you improve your game. And they realise that their next post trying to HELP YOU is going to be more harshly worded because ONCE AGAIN you're going to do exactly the same thing and then call everyone haters when they try to help again.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

Look. You're 19 and you're a virgin. Nothing wrong with that -- but you ARE trying to get laid. How about you actually follow the advice of people who ARE getting laid (with ease) instead of calling us all "keyboard jockeys" and haters with no game. I honestly think you're ego is getting in the way of you progressing. When people suggest how you could've done better, or how you are failing, your ego is too hard to allow you to learn from what you're being told. So instead you rebute the advice as hating and keyboard jockeying.
Except I haven't posted an interaction in monthes.

Like I said half the people hating haven't gone out. And I don't even want to take advice from a hater. Like I said if you feel the need to hate on someone you HARDLY KNOW, you have problems. DO YOU KNOW they're getting laid? No. People who are fine don't do that. You have to realize that there's a deeper meaning to the hating.

I want to get laid but not so desperately that I'll take iffy advice.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wash, rinse and repeat.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

Like I said half the people hating haven't gone out. And I don't even want to take advice from a hater. Like I said if you feel the need to hate on someone you HARDLY KNOW, you have problems. DO YOU KNOW they're getting laid? No. People who are fine don't do that. You have to realize that there's a deeper meaning to the hating.

OK, so by that token, you can never know if someone's getting laid. Therefore all advice is iffy. Thus why are you even asking for advice if you'll trust hardly any of it? And how would you even know which advice isn't iffy.

What about the other half of people you claim are "hating on you"? Firstly, they're only being that way because of how you constantly ignore and rebute advice, saying that at least you go out, and all the "haters" (which most of them aren't, in my opinion) are deeply fvcked up keyboard jockeys who have never talked to a woman.

It really just goes full circle. Just ask yourself the question you need to...If you're not going to implement any advice given, why are you asking for it?

I'll be honest with you. When I first came here (probably lurking) I was like...16/17. Before I found this board I hadn't kissed a girl. I'm now 20 and (being realistic) I'm a player.

I grew and developed with the guidance of people on this board -- and with this guidance I figured a lot of other stuff out myself.

Basically, I learnt how to roll. And it pretty much started with this board......(or with my drive, which lead me to find this board)

So there is a lot of good in this board. I just feel something is preventing you from finding it -- and it's yourself.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Your reputation, but mostly your massive ego is still here. Look at this self-congratulating thread you made.

"I'm so great, I talk to girls. You guys are haters, stop being haters you losers" - You

Like I said half the people hating haven't gone out. And I don't even want to take advice from a hater. Like I said if you feel the need to hate on someone you HARDLY KNOW, you have problems.
Really. Let me put it this way dork, I can actually talk to people and yes I do have friends that I can and do call up to hang out and some are even female. And *gasp*, I actually do date chicks. Its easy and fun.

DO YOU KNOW they're getting laid? No. People who are fine don't do that. You have to realize that there's a deeper meaning to the hating.
We all here have gotten laid more than you, therefore all the advice is more useful than what you know if you want to look at it that way. But, dork, what you must realize is that most of us are not actually here to get laid. We're here to find happiness. And the best way to do that is to learn to improve yourself, and how to work with other people which is what the board is about. And yes, getting laid is a part of it but you will understand later.

Then do what works for you. Get harassed by cops, banned out of places and keep creeping girls out. Keep it up dude...

When I see resistance, I don't blindly plow through it. I reconsider that I may be wrong and do the right thing. But you can't do that, because you have a problem and until you fix it you will not succeed at anything and be happy with it.

Learn some humility. You're not all that. Trust me.

*cue generic "You're all haters!!" comment*

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Why should they care? It's an internet forum man. If you're going to get mad over something over the net, you have problems. The side you're not seeing is that A. Not all the people who give advice here reap what they sow. There are people who give advice who have NEVER talked to a woman.

And you still can't defend trolling my topics.
Well, you're sowing discord, so what do you think you're reaping? I'm not going to play your game though. When you get that card punched, report back. (Drops mike and walks off.)

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are idiots everywhere in life, keep telling them to go away and see how well it works. It's your own responsibility to filter out the bad info and recognize the good.

As Master Bruce Lee say,
Bruce Lee said:
Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless.
^Words of wisdom.

Really tell me, do you honestly think a real DJ would give a crap if someone took his advice or not? He certainly wouldn't get mad and start making bogus assumptions.
Yeah dude use your ****ing brain. Imagine you are this enlightened god of pick-up and you see some struggling pissant kid making all the wrong moves, and being the benevolent god you are, you say to the poor soldier, "Young one, your heart is righteous but your moves are all wrong. Try this instead." And the young one says "**** off you flamer faggot this doesn't help me." But we are not enlightened gods, we are only people, and people do get angry when met with absurdity.

Anyways, the "I found soSuave and turned my life around!" stories are AT LEAST equal in quantity to the "I found soSuave and I ain't done **** in the past three years!" stories.

So, the problem is either
1) You
or
2) This site just doesn't work for everybody.

In fact I think this point warrants further discussion.....

Anyways ElStud, let me present this idea. And I know this is not the "real" topic of this thread, but I think it really is the underlying issue that needs to be addressed here because.

This site has worked for me. It has worked for others. Why is it not working for YOU??? I think if we can figure that out we will have solved a very important problem. Not important to just you, also, but hopefully something we can apply to the CapedCrusaders et al. that just seem to reach a point and stagnate without ever making further progress.