Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some advice for the best way to get this girl to hang out

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl at a houseparty friday night for one of my boys bdays. She was one of few females there and alot of dudes were trying to game her.

I got her attention and interest with jokes and negs on her and being a ****y SOB. She was complaining to a friend about feeling fat and I started crackin on that, callin her fat even though she isn't and that let to her coming over and that led to some play fighting and good kino and eventually a hook up. I got her number just before she left and told her I was gonna call her and and she was gonna come over and wrestle with me.

But I still kept up with the name calling and each time she was surprised but liked it I think. Then when she left I kinda just ignored her and said by fatty and she said **** you with a grin.

So i'm gonna text it now asking to come hang out this week, I doubt she remembers my name cuz we both drank a bit, I wouldnt remember hers if it wasnt in the fone, so should I just text something with the neg to make her remember? Like "Hey tubby" and then go from there. Or should I just call it like normal and try to set something up.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokes get old and lose their flavor. Don't screw up now by showing her those wisecracks are the extent of your ingenuity. By continuing with the namecalling, you'd simply be shutting yourself down as a deadend, someone with whom there's no potential for any sort of meaningful relationship, regardless of length.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
Jokes get old and lose their flavor. Don't screw up now by showing her those wisecracks are the extent of your ingenuity. By continuing with the namecalling, you'd simply be shutting yourself down as a deadend, someone with whom there's no potential for any sort of meaningful relationship, regardless of length.
I understand what you're saying, I just felt like the c+f moves I pulled are what garnered interest from her in the first place, and that's the image I would think she remembers.

I guess I'm just thinking that she was attracted to the ****y ahole display I put on, and if I change that up she might lose interest. Wasn't gonna push the joke too far, just an opening text to get her attention and brings back our interaction to her memory. Like I said we both drank alot, and I doubt she remembers my name, so I don't wanna call and sound like some AFC.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
I understand what you're saying, I just felt like the c+f moves I pulled are what garnered interest from her in the first place ...
I understand that you want to jog her memory, but are you absolutely certain you need to do so?

Do you know why a lot of entrepreneurs are later kicked out of the companies they started? Simply put: they continued to do what made them successful in the beginning. At a certain stage in the life cycle of a company, or a relationship, you need to switch gears from one of attraction/growth/leadership to one of maintenance/management.

TheBaconator said:
I guess I'm just thinking that she was attracted to the ****y ahole display I put on, and if I change that up she might lose interest. Wasn't gonna push the joke too far, just an opening text to get her attention and brings back our interaction to her memory.
In my experience, all skinny women believe themselves to be fat, and they believe that so much that comments or even jokes that reinforce their beliefs appear to be hurtful.

If you txt "hey tubby" and she doesn't remember you, what do you think she's going to feel? "Who the ***k is this ***hole who's calling me names?" You're better off moving away from the namecalling and avoiding such awkward moments where you end up explaining the reason why you're being a jerk. "I didn't mean it like that! I was just being c+f because I've read that works!!!"

TheBaconator said:
Like I said we both drank alot, and I doubt she remembers my name, so I don't wanna call and sound like some AFC.
So the first order of business is to find out whether she remembers you. The only way to find that out is to call (not txt) her and ask.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about calling, I just suck at phone game. I'm great in face to face but when it comes to talking on the phone I just downright suck.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
You're right about calling, I just suck at phone game. I'm great in face to face but when it comes to talking on the phone I just downright suck.
So call, and set up a coffee date/walk/boxing match/UFO tracking.. whatever, just get face to face again :)

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
The more calls you make, the better you get. My advice: call everyone from now on. Reduce your e-mail and txt usage to a bare minimum. If someone e-mails or txts you, call them back. You need to get comfortable on the phone.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be stoopid man..
that sh!ts cool for one night when she knows everyones drunk and shes playful...you say that to her today and she'll just hate you for it.

call her and remind her its you..she should remember, noone has that bad a memory!..dont text! ever when it comes especially to first calls etc.

and ask her straight up if she's free on specific time specific day. because thats the only time you're available..if so tell her to make her way to that specific coffee shop or you can pick her up IF shes on your way..

you can still be C+F and an *******..without actually saying anything...actions..

good luck and get laid

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ehh it's no good. Called, she didn't remember me at first, told her about the other night then she remembered somewhat, but then told me she lives in jersey. I live in BK, soo too far for me, told me she'd call me if in brooklyn. So all that time I spent thinking of what to say was all for nothing.