Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Solving the Mystery... I think I know how he does it...

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the key to Mystery's success (if he genuinely has any) is he speaks exceedingly well.

He has a unique, high-pitched voice (which I have as well) and an awfully good command of the English language.

He speaks in a very commanding and authoritative manner which shifts focus to him. The way he speaks is VERY dominating and demands respect without being condescending or degrading.

Personally, I don't believe in his canned approaches. I find them silly and very unrealistic.

However, I suggest watching his videos and noticing the way he speaks. He exudes confidence and knowledge while coming across as sincere and personable. Truly an excellent and effective verbal communicator.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a great voice, look how he uses pauses. It's not just verbal either, look at his body language. There's no single 'key' to his success, it's just experience.

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
His expressive. With his tonality, facial expressions, body language and range of topics

This interests women and allows them to feel the emotions he feels.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
what everyone says. Its not what he says or anything. Its just the way he looks, talks, behaves, etc. I should watch those videos again and review how he "talks" to women

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes down from a way of being. Passion. What are you passionate about?

Because when you speak from a place of passion, it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, you will gain attention.

It's not about doing... Its about being. All these expressiveness it all comes from the core of who he his and who he believes himself to be in the world.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anybody truly belive Mystery needs his routiens anymore?

I'm sorry but if I have approached over 10,000 chicks (which I truly belive Mystery has)

You can't tell me ****, 10,000 if you get 10% of number that is what a 1000 and if you get laid by 2% thats what 200?

yeah so

going on the field>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any pua methods or talks

peace

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery desn't get women by his voice. Sure, how you speak and how you say it is a plus. But, that is only a very small portion to success with women.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
I think the key to Mystery's success (if he genuinely has any) is he speaks exceedingly well.

He has a unique, high-pitched voice (which I have as well) and an awfully good command of the English language.

He speaks in a very commanding and authoritative manner which shifts focus to him. The way he speaks is VERY dominating and demands respect without being condescending or degrading.

Personally, I don't believe in his canned approaches. I find them silly and very unrealistic.

However, I suggest watching his videos and noticing the way he speaks. He exudes confidence and knowledge while coming across as sincere and personable. Truly an excellent and effective verbal communicator.
Read his book. I'm 100 pages into it and can honestly say he makes sense.

While he does get really technical about things, he breaks down the laws of attraction into very detailed descriptions that actually make a lot of sense. What's wrong with canned approaches? We all do that unconsciously. When I go up to the register at McDonalds I know what I'm gonna tell the person behind the counter don't I?

All I could say is read his book and be more specific with what you agree and disagree with. He talks about voice in the book, but that's not a big part of his teachings.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I find videos of Mystery? I've never seen him speak.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is silly to hate canned lines.

If I had an ex-gf who was an exotic dancer, I would want to keep a story in my head, ready-to-go, to convey this fact of my life without bragging.

We all have certain memorable stories of our lives that we tell people in a casual informal discussion. Mystery is just more organized about it, he finds the best points in the story and highlights on those points of value, leaving out the boring stuff.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
Where can I find videos of Mystery? I've never seen him speak.
Download the video - Holy GRail of Pickup (Magnum Opus). It is available as a torrent file at isohunt. You don't need the entire torrent, just the video file.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
he's just a parrot that imitates behaviour.
only for the first few minutes, and only to get the girl. I don't see anything wrong with that.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
It is silly to hate canned lines.

If I had an ex-gf who was an exotic dancer, I would want to keep a story in my head, ready-to-go, to convey this fact of my life without bragging.

We all have certain memorable stories of our lives that we tell people in a casual informal discussion. Mystery is just more organized about it, he finds the best points in the story and highlights on those points of value, leaving out the boring stuff.
I usually agree with you, daygameguy. Not on this one though. To me canned approaches are the equivalent to human fishing. Every woman is different, so the same bait just won't work. Also, I think being so meticulous can often prompt failure when you otherwise would have succeeded.

Furthermore, I think women can see right through it. I know I can easily tell the difference between some schmuck reciting lines from a website vs. a guy who is just genuinely comfortable, confident, and friendly. Watch some interactions next time you're at the bar. It's like night and day.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery already was exposed in "The Game"
and there have been tons of PUA'ers once they reach such a high level, they become dischanted from the game, and how easy it is for them to manipulate women.....I personally don't like canned material, because I'm a bad liar :)

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
He does speak well but he has a really funny voice. And he also loves technical talk which I don't think is very appealing.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
He does speak well but he has a really funny voice. And he also loves technical talk which I don't think is very appealing.
Crap. I think I have both of those qualities. My voice is certainly unique. I've been told it's cool, and I know for a fact it is distinguishable. Hopefully it distinguishes me in a positive way.

I also tend to speak in technical terms. Not like a doctor, I just like using bigger words and similes and stuff like that. I try to be lighthearted and funny though. I do sometimes feel like it might turn people off because it doesn't sound "normal". Is this true?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
I usually agree with you, daygameguy. Not on this one though. To me canned approaches are the equivalent to human fishing. Every woman is different, so the same bait just won't work. Also, I think being so meticulous can often prompt failure when you otherwise would have succeeded.

Furthermore, I think women can see right through it. I know I can easily tell the difference between some schmuck reciting lines from a website vs. a guy who is just genuinely comfortable, confident, and friendly. Watch some interactions next time you're at the bar. It's like night and day.
There is a certain smooth natural way of using your canned stuff, you have to practice it and be congruent with it.

I like to go in spontaneous, and just be normal friendly and social, but just to amp attraction I like throwing in a pebble of canned material. There is a complete layer of BS natural conversation that envelopes your canned material.

Its very powerful and helpful to use canned stuff for attraction/comfort/LMR/AMOG/KINO etc etc... but its an artform to make it seem completely natural.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
I like to go in spontaneous, and just be normal friendly and social, but just to amp attraction I like throwing in a pebble of canned material.
Bingo. Same way I approach.

Our game is probably very similar. :up:

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a good point Solomon. Mystery wouldn't need routines. I don't think what you say is that important. If you use routines confidently and naturally you will get some success, but if you are awkward and nervous the routines wont help you. The same things apply if you aren't using routines. Routines may have an advantage in that you know what you are going to say so you are confident and comfortable with it, so it's good for begginers. Some people manage this without routines and I call that natural game. Look at how Style described his routines becoming like going on auto pilot, I think at that point he doesn't need thme anymore. Unless they are functioning.

After reading the Venusian Arts handbook I was surpised that a lot of stuff came from Mystery that I wasn't aware of.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also forgot that he sounds gay. Just pointing out the obvious for those that didn't notice.