Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Solo pretty boy ?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I haven't been on here for a minute. Hows everyone been?

Well let me tell you guys what happened to me last week. I've been dating this chick for 8 months. Last month she went home to her moms on spring break and while she was on spring break I met this spanish chick. I got the spanish girls number and me and the spanish chick texted and talked probably like once a week. Now I could've easily smashed the spanish chick but I didn't want to because I didn't want to feel the guilt.The spanish chick doesn't even live in the south. She lives in Boston. She was visiting atlanta for a couple days.

Well last Tuesday the spanish chick text me while I was sleep and my fiance went though my phone. She woke me up screaming in my face.Saying who the F is that chick. I lied and said I didn't know who it was because I didn't want to get caught. So my fiance gave me my phone and i stuck to my lie. She then tryed to grab my phone but I wouldn't let her. She started biting me as hard as she could but I got my phone away from her.

she then proceeded to throw juice in my face and when she did I got pissed and grabbed her telling her why would she do that. She then started hitting me and punching me. When I did I slammed her on the bed. When I did she kept punching me so I choked her until she stopped.

After that she ran out of our apartment. She then called the spanish chick and the spanish girl told her everything that had happened. After I admitted everything and I apologized and said it would never happen again. Within the next couple days my fiance moved an hour away back with her moms.

Now me and my fiance had planned to get an apartment in Atlanta in the summer but now she is saying that I cheated on her and that I'm abusive and all that jazz. She won't take responsibility that she was physical with me first. She plans on going back to this same college in the fall even though we've agreed previously for her to transfer so I could get a job out in Atlanta.

Now I understand I messed up but did it have to really go this far? I'm sincerely sorry for what I did and have assured her that I won't do it again. I've apologized a million times even bought flowers and all she is doing is saying that I can't change in two days and sending me links to abusive relationship websites on the internet. -_- WTF

That is how my week turned out to be. FML. Do I deserve all this criticism ? Even after I apologized. and she doesn't even want to be in the presence of me no more. She says she is scared to be alone with me even though she is the one that always screams and goes crazy first.

------

I guess this is what happens when you invest into someone more then they invest with you. This girl has never bought me anything except for a few lunches. I pretty much drive her around everywhere even though I work 50+ hours a week. I always cook and make sure she is fed.

and the worst part about it is I moved back to my college town for her. She was the main reason.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Now I could've easily smashed the spanish chick but I didn't want to because I didn't want to feel the guilt.

So my fiance gave me my phone and i stuck to my lie. She then tryed to grab my phone but I wouldn't let her.

When I did I slammed her on the bed. When I did she kept punching me so I choked her until she stopped.

She won't take responsibility that she was physical with me first.

After I admitted everything and I apologized and said it would never happen again.
So why did you lie if she wasn't important? There was no reason for that.

Honestly, you should see some help. That was an explosive outburst and are textbook signs of abuse.

She did the right thing to be honest.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand completely and I let my anger take the best of me. Ill make sure of it that I won't do it again. All the physical stuff shouldn't have happened and I acknowledge that. I felt like she could yell and scream at me without throwing juice and acting crazy.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a shame man - I know you liked this one.

no advice from me im afraid - maybe if i think on it for a bit.

Just support brah.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You choked her?

PB you broke her trust and she was in a state of shock and anger. Without any answers she was jumping to -in my opinion- all the right conclusions as to why you would lie.

By becoming violent yourself you showed a side of yourself she didnt know you were capable of. How many more times would she have been choked and fought with in the future after passing this bridge? Your really REALLY lucky you didnt accidently kill her right then, this is the kind of crap you read in the newspaper.

Get some help bro I dont want to see anyone get hurt. Reading back its clear from the start you were frustrated with where the relationship was going, why you couldnt sense this yourself over the year and then projected your frustration into anger and onto another person... well that lack of control is bad news.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I understand completely and I let my anger take the best of me. Ill make sure of it that I won't do it again. All the physical stuff shouldn't have happened and I acknowledge that. I felt like she could yell and scream at me without throwing juice and acting crazy.

Dude you are very very very very very very VERY lucky X infinity you aren't in jail right now. You should be. All it would have taken was one phone call from her to the police and you would have been booked not only for domestic violence, but very possibly attempted murder if you were really choking her.

I cannot stress how lucky you are right now. I have known guys who got arrested for simply grabbing a girls wrist here in CA. IF the girls calls the police here and says you did something to her, you are going to jail. The fact that all that happened and somehow the police stayed out if it? Count your blessings.

Here is a tip for you. Never ever ever even make contact with a girl again. IF one starts to get physical with you, run...not walk away. Women have every advantage there can be when it comes to Domestic violence and the law is so slanted against men that we have no chance. You really should be looking at numerous court appearances, heavy fines, lawyer costs, and anger management classes.....at the very least.

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, do you even lift?

I think you're in the wrong place, this isn't the AFC Discussion Forum

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some guys here take the "justice system" **** way too far. if a braod is beating the **** out of you, you have every right to get her to stop

i don't think you were out of line and i don't event hink you were really angry. i mean, **** happens. charge that **** to game and move on.

it's like the girl who threw a glass vase at the back of my head and she was trying to do it again with antoher vase i had so i grabbed her and jacked her ass up against the wall. **** all the bull**** i was trying to save myself

i don't hit women, dont' even think about it but if you hit me and i'm not talking about some love tap **** i mean if you hit me seriuosly i'm giong to defend myself woman or not

just get this borad out your life this was a blessing in disguse she's bat****

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
If you did choke her, you should have done the Choke Slam move :rockon:, don't do half-ass sh!t like that :nono:

Man, that was a missed opportunity :nono:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean that's a pretty good red flag

i've been married for 23 months and dating the woman i'm married to for 3 years before that. not once has the thought of raising my hand to her ever crossed my mind. not once. about anything. we've faught. we've been pissed at each other but not to that point.

any girl that ever gives you a reason to hit her lol, you need to just go. rather it be her hitting you or you defending yourself it's all the same

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Well I haven't been on here for a minute. Hows everyone been?

Well let me tell you guys what happened to me last week. I've been dating this chick for 8 months. Last month she went home to her moms on spring break and while she was on spring break I met this spanish chick. I got the spanish girls number and me and the spanish chick texted and talked probably like once a week. Now I could've easily smashed the spanish chick but I didn't want to because I didn't want to feel the guilt.The spanish chick doesn't even live in the south. She lives in Boston. She was visiting atlanta for a couple days.

Well last Tuesday the spanish chick text me while I was sleep and my fiance went though my phone. She woke me up screaming in my face.Saying who the F is that chick. I lied and said I didn't know who it was because I didn't want to get caught. So my fiance gave me my phone and i stuck to my lie. She then tryed to grab my phone but I wouldn't let her. She started biting me as hard as she could but I got my phone away from her.

she then proceeded to throw juice in my face and when she did I got pissed and grabbed her telling her why would she do that. She then started hitting me and punching me. When I did I slammed her on the bed. When I did she kept punching me so I choked her until she stopped.

After that she ran out of our apartment. She then called the spanish chick and the spanish girl told her everything that had happened. After I admitted everything and I apologized and said it would never happen again. Within the next couple days my fiance moved an hour away back with her moms.

Now me and my fiance had planned to get an apartment in Atlanta in the summer but now she is saying that I cheated on her and that I'm abusive and all that jazz. She won't take responsibility that she was physical with me first. She plans on going back to this same college in the fall even though we've agreed previously for her to transfer so I could get a job out in Atlanta.

Now I understand I messed up but did it have to really go this far? I'm sincerely sorry for what I did and have assured her that I won't do it again. I've apologized a million times even bought flowers and all she is doing is saying that I can't change in two days and sending me links to abusive relationship websites on the internet. -_- WTF

That is how my week turned out to be. FML. Do I deserve all this criticism ? Even after I apologized. and she doesn't even want to be in the presence of me no more. She says she is scared to be alone with me even though she is the one that always screams and goes crazy first.

------

I guess this is what happens when you invest into someone more then they invest with you. This girl has never bought me anything except for a few lunches. I pretty much drive her around everywhere even though I work 50+ hours a week. I always cook and make sure she is fed.

and the worst part about it is I moved back to my college town for her. She was the main reason.

You know...i am the furthest thing from what you call a white knight....BUT

You were engaged to be married with her and you are surprised that she went into a rage when she found out you cheated on her???? I don't understand why you choked her...she was reacting to what you did.....what did you expect for her to want to play patty cake with you?

You should have just grabbed her arms until she calmed down...i mean it's one thing if she is slapping you over a normal argument..but when you are engaged and someone cheats that is a huge deal...

You cheat on her and then you choke her....lol...i am no saint myself and cheat on my GF....but i would never choke her if she got angry about me cheating....work on your temper and all will be good...you might as well break up with this one and go pursue new ones...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
some guys here take the "justice system" **** way too far. if a braod is beating the **** out of you, you have every right to get her to stop

i don't think you were out of line and i don't event hink you were really angry. i mean, **** happens. charge that **** to game and move on.

it's like the girl who threw a glass vase at the back of my head and she was trying to do it again with antoher vase i had so i grabbed her and jacked her ass up against the wall. **** all the bull**** i was trying to save myself

i don't hit women, dont' even think about it but if you hit me and i'm not talking about some love tap **** i mean if you hit me seriuosly i'm giong to defend myself woman or not

just get this borad out your life this was a blessing in disguse she's bat****
BB there is hitting, and then there is trying to kill someone. Not to mention, you better than anyone should know, since you live in CA, that since the OJ killings, the woman always has the upper hand when it comes to domestic violence, and especially in CA. I can promise you that if you and your wife got into a fight, and she tells the police you laid a finger on her?

Trust me you are going straight to jail and you sure as hell are not passing go. The police have no choice. When someone calls for a DV, they have to take you to jail, guilty or not.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
You know...i am the furthest thing from what you call a white knight....BUT

You were engaged to be married with her and you are surprised that she went into a rage when she found out you cheated on her???? I don't understand why you choked her...she was just reacting to what you did.....what did you expect for her to want to play patty cake with you man?

You should have just grabbed her arms until she calmed down and apologized......it's not like this girl was acting out on you...she had a legit reason for doing so.......

You cheat on her and then you choke her....lol...think about what her family will think of this...will be a miracle if your relationship survives this...
bro a blow is a blow. it doesn't matter why you are taking blows. if she is sitting there beating your ass it's not like you are going to say "well **** i did almost cheat on her so i guess she can beat the **** out of me al ittle" lol. there is never a reason for a woman to lay her hand on a man. ever. same the other way

when the girl threw the vase at me, i had pretty much led her on and told her i had real feeligns for her and then just basically told her to get lost one day when i got tired of her and found someone worth settling down with. she didn't take it too well and htrew a vase at me and hit me. she had every right to be pissed. but she had no right to throw **** at me

the girl here has a right to be mad. but she is hitting him. id on't give a **** WHY she is hitting him.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
bro a blow is a blow. it doesn't matter why you are taking blows. if she is sitting there beating your ass it's not like you are going to say "well **** i did almost cheat on her so i guess she can beat the **** out of me al ittle" lol. there is never a reason for a woman to lay her hand on a man. ever. same the other way

when the girl threw the vase at me, i had pretty much led her on and told her i had real feeligns for her and then just basically told her to get lost one day when i got tired of her and found someone worth settling down with. she didn't take it too well and htrew a vase at me and hit me. she had every right to be pissed. but she had no right to throw **** at me

the girl here has a right to be mad. but she is hitting him. id on't give a **** WHY she is hitting him.

But what is the point of choking her lol?? Choking is only done to try and kill someone...

There are many other less violent ways to subdue her.......i am just saying i don't get the whole choking thing...that is a complete loss of temper and emotion...all you have to do is grab her or throw her against the wall subduing her...

choking is a p&ssy tactic IMO unless you are defending your life which was clearly not the case here...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm just saying not all women are created equal

there's a chick at my gym she's about what.. 5'9. pretty damn ripped. she plays around with 135 on the bench i spot here every once in a while. i mean plays around with it. she can probably get 155 or so.

lol see if she hit me i'd have to just beat the **** out of her beucase she can do some damage.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is talking to a girl honestly cheating? I didn't kiss, touch, nor fck.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Bro you are trying to rationalize this. You had a fiance. You were cheating.

Live and learn.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:

You weren't banging her?????????????????? I just assumed you were banging this chick...i just went back and reread your OP and you did clearly state that...my bad...

This changes everything...you still shouldn't have choked her, though....but she had no right to hit you.....guess she assumed the worst...

Also...i wouldn't get engage only being 22 years old....are you really in that much of a hurry to be with one chick forever.....it even sounds scary just typing it let alone doing it lol...