Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Solipsism Worksheet

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I have noticed that the full depth of Solipsism and how it applies to everyday life for many is missing. A poster here on the forum and I have been talking about this very thing. A lot of how a man thinks is tied up preventing him from moving up as a man because he does not understand just how detached from men women are. So I decided that there should be examples so that a man can understand it at its lower depths and how ALL his interactions are flawed due to his not understanding this. It would be good to list some examples in this thread. I have more but its important that others start seeing things.

“Why does a woman contact you long after she dumps you even though she has no intention of ever getting back with you?”

She likes to keep past men under her power. She really does want you to feel loss and pain deep down. It’s not really cruelty, it’s an indicator of her desirability and self-perceived value. This is so much about her that you are a tool to reaffirm her glorious power over men. If that man is pining over her, she is successful. The mental sacrifice and infinite pain of loss in the man is her gain. It is great scorn when a man looks at it because of the way we think.

Saying women are this or that due to your experiences is incorrect. These are added complexities. There is no pleasure in this for her such as we would have completing a task or sealing a business deal or successfully fixing your vehicle. This is contained in her woman world and snuggled into woman land. She may feel bad or at least give the impression that she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. The entire course of events was designed to facilitate her self-image and value to the world.

The ultimate validation is the man who sacrifices his life, up to and including his death for her. On some level she wants you to suffer the aching loss for the rest of your life. When you don’t’ end up this way, it registers to her as an invalidation of her glory. This is disturbing because this is the creation of the Alpha widow. She has been completely invalidated as a woman and would do anything to reverse it. If she could only, finally get him back…under her spell with her fabulous sex and beauty. God help him if she does, because no one else will be able to.

This is why it’s important to run the show. If she switches it on you, you will pay. You become less than a man and thus in her mind, she is helping the world by reducing you to a quivering mass. You must be the higher value in YOUR mind. Don’t pay any attention to all the silly garbage in her head or what society teaches her to be. If you do this right, you will realize that you are not in her world. Withhold all validation until its earned. She is incapable of seeing any of this on any intellectual level. Stop applying man traits to women and expecting them to act like you think they should. They just aren’t important enough for that.

Every action or reaction by a woman is for her benefit. I am completely at peace with women because I don’t put man traits, skills and gifts on women. Nor do I expect them to be anything but women. There’s absolutely nothing to protect myself from. I don’t even care how “damaged” she is. I will never expect her to be anything else. This is what one needs to do to move on.

@Spaz. @stormrider

Last edited:

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff.

I expect them to show certain behavior, but I'm having a hard time accepting it or knowing what to do with it. I'm seeing a plate atm, she is fickle, she enjoys attention. We have great chemistry most of the time. I just can't decide whether or not I want to go for the ride and ride it out or just next her.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff.

I expect them to show certain behavior, but I'm having a hard time accepting it or knowing what to do with it. I'm seeing a plate atm, she is fickle, she enjoys attention. We have great chemistry most of the time. I just can't decide whether or not I want to go for the ride and ride it out or just next her.
As long as you know what she is and she has desire for you, it doesn’t matter. When the desire runs out for you or her, it’s over. Enjoy the best connection possible at the time.